Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Hattie still work at the Pub?

I have not seen (or even thought about) Hattie Adams. Is she still in Salem and working at the Pub? Thanks

Hattie quit the pub she made a last try with Roman when she realized her and Roman were never going to be together she quit and decided to start over somewhere else. So she is not in Salem anymore either. She realized she deserved better than going after a guy who doesn't want her.

Comment

Hopefully this is not the end of the character. I prefer Hattie's spunk over Marlena's blah.

Comment

Occasionally a little of Hattie comes through in Marlena, lol.

Comment

I was sad to see her tossed aside yet again. She really helped lighten the show a bit and I think she's adorable with Roman. But I guess the writers don't want to risk bringing some fun and lightheartedness to the show.

Comment

Hattie left Salem about a month ago. I like the character and hope she will return soon.

Comment

One good thing is the don’t have to bring the actress back as she’s already there!

Comment

Maybe the actress playing her quit the show. If I were them, I’d let the actress playing Marlena portray Hattie as well. The resemblance is so uncanny.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X