Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Caroline and isabella would be ashamed of victor kiriakis.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • soapoperafan35
    Recurring Poster
    • Aug 2005

Caroline and isabella would be ashamed of victor kiriakis.

If those two were alive today, they would rip victor a new one for what he did to not only brady, but also sarah and eric, if you think john and sarah have unkind words for victor, wait until marlena and hurricane sami destroy victor as well.
    Last edited by soapoperafan35; May 27, 2020, 11:44 AM.
  • Cat women
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Sep 2013

Victor framed Caroline’s daughter for murder and had her sent to prison, where she was forced to give birth while still incarcerated. Victor has been doing this sort of thing for decades. They would be disappointed in him for awhile, but they’d forgive him in time.

Comment

• magoo1000
      magoo1000 commented
      Editing a comment
      Which daughter? i don't remember the story. I assume it must have been Kimberly.

• Cat women
      Cat women commented
      Editing a comment
      Kayla. She went to prison for Marina’s murder, Victor was protecting Isabella. He did other things to Kimberly.
  • Key
    Soap Addict
    • Sep 2015

When he was romancing Caroline he was young enough to turn over a new leaf. But he's been in the Devil's hip pocket for decades.
    Maggie marrying him was one of the most inexplicable, senseless moves the DAYS writers ever made, and that's saying a lot.
    I don't know how he'll ever find redemption now, barring a mine cave-in, where he grabs a sagging timber and gives out with a groan and like a giant oak tree just stands there alone Big Vic.

Comment

• Clementine15
      Clementine15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Very clever. Big bad John, big John
  • Abby_fan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2015

I doubt that they would. No one in Salem who is alive has even pressed changes against Victor for swapping the babies. And I won’t even being up the Mayberry Police Department aka SPD

Comment

• RickySpanish
      Contract Poster
      • Dec 2018

They would recognize that Victor was saving that child from a life with Kristin as her mother. He would be given praise. Brady's actions have proven that he would make a horrible father. Victor, and Xander deserve a parade, and key to the city.
      Last edited by RickySpanish; May 24, 2020, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• Chabby lover
        Chabby lover commented
        Editing a comment
        Brady is not a horrible father at all and they would think Victor is horrible for what he did to Brady. Brady is a good father and he deserves to have his child with him.

• RickySpanish
        RickySpanish commented
        Editing a comment
        I would have agreed with you... Until he left his little girl with a lunatic like Kristin. A good parent wouldn't have done that. He didn't do it for his daughter's good, he did it for Kristin. He put her needs above his childs. Because of this, I don't consider him to be a good father. That little girl should be in a safe, stable enviornment, instead she's on the run with a woman who's unstable.

• magoo1000
        magoo1000 commented
        Editing a comment
        well ChabbyLover if Brady deserves to have his child with him then why did he let Kristen run off with Rachel?
    • pnorbert2222
      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Cat women View Post
      Victor framed Caroline’s daughter for murder and had her sent to prison, where she was forced to give birth while still incarcerated. Victor has been doing this sort of thing for decades. They would be disappointed in him for awhile, but they’d forgive him in time.
      He conspired with Kate to keep Sami in prison as well if memory serves.

Comment

• shome
        shome commented
        Editing a comment
        He knew that Claire was Shawn and Belle's child and kept the secret.
    • dee2
      • Dec 2015

I agree that there would be anger, etc., from both, but it would soon be gone.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2006

Even when she got older Caroline didn’t hesitate to tell Victor off . She did it when he caused problems for Eric.

Comment

• soapoperafan35
          Recurring Poster
          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
          Even when she got older Caroline didn’t hesitate to tell Victor off . She did it when he caused problems for Eric.
          and she would have done it again after his latest stunt if she were alive today, even isabella would say
          I Thought I made a promise to you victor that would change and be a better person, but I was wrong victor, you will never change and this latest stunt you pulled on my son proves that.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
            Emerald Greens commented
            Editing a comment
            They were pretty consistent with Caroline. I don’t remember anything in particular that was massively out of character with her .
            I don’t know what they would have done with Isabella but she did expect better of Victor.
        • Key
          Soap Addict
          • Sep 2015

pnorbert2222 :

"He conspired with Kate to keep Sami in prison as well if memory serves."

As would I.

Comment

• icyblue2034
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Mar 2013

Isabella wouldn't even have time for Victor. She'd be too busy being ashamed of Brady.

Caroline though, she would have a few choice words for Victor. And it would take a week's worth of episodes for her to say them.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
              ALoyalSoapFan commented
              Editing a comment
              Isabella wouldn't even have time for Victor. She'd be too busy being ashamed of Brady.
              Really? That was b4 my time! Please, elaborate? Thanks!

• icyblue2034
              icyblue2034 commented
              Editing a comment
              ALoyalSoapFan Isabella is Brady's mother and he is her only child. She has appeared to him more than once, with the last being while he had Vivian locked in a sarcophagus back in 2010. As I recall, all of her appearances to him have been in attempt to help guide him. To help him be better. Were she to appear today (and be written true to character) she would be devastated to see what's happened to her son. What he's done and who he's become. So I say she'd let Caroline deal with Victor while she focused on figuring out how to save her idiot son from himself.

• ALoyalSoapFan
              ALoyalSoapFan commented
              Editing a comment
              TYVM icyblue2034 ICAM! She'd most definitely be ashamed of Brady! TBH, I'm wondering if Kristen placed a spell on Brady bc he's totally and completely unrecognizable! I thought John was the same, when he took showers, baths and had sex with Kristen and her pillow baby! However, Brady is much worse!
          • tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2007

Caroline would rip into Victor...but then again, Caroline is not related to Brady Black, lol!

Comment

• Angela8422
              Board Regular
              • Jul 2007

Both Caroline and Isabelle would rip Victor a new one. Can’t wait until John lays into Victor next week!

Comment

• soapoperafan35
                Recurring Poster
                • Aug 2005

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                Caroline would rip into Victor...but then again, Caroline is not related to Brady Black, lol!
                but caroline is a grandmother to eric as well.

Comment

• soapoperafan35
                  Recurring Poster
                  • Aug 2005

Kimberly, Sami, Nicole and Carly are probably saying karma's a b**** isn't it victor.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X