• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RickySpanish
    Contract Poster
    • Dec 2018

I guess they forgot what Kristin did?

Brady going nuts about Xander, and Victor making he, and Kristin think their child was dead..

Are they forgetting that Kristin made Eric, and everyone in Salem think that Nicole's child was dead??????? Remember that story? Literally used the body of another child to fake the death... I wish Eric would bring this up to Brady.

Maybe if Chloe comes back to town she will throw this is Brady's face! She was devastated when she thought Holly was dead.
    Last edited by RickySpanish; May 23, 2020, 12:38 PM.
  • JackandJenfan
    Soap Addict
    • Jul 2018

Same! It's annoying.

Comment

• Chabby lover
      Contract Poster
      • Jun 2018

If they are going there then they also forgot that Xander helped Kristen with that.

Brady has every right to be mad at Xander and Victor for making him think his daughter was dead. He has every right.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        No one is saying that Brady doesn't have a right to be angry at Xander and Victor.
    • dee2
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Dec 2015

Brady doesn't care about anything but that now he thinks that Kristen has suffered so and has wanted a child for so long. Everything anyone else
      has done is the problem.

Comment

• lagirl
        Soap Addict
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post
        Brady going nuts about Xander, and Victor making he, and Kristin think their child was dead..

Are they forgetting that Kristin made Eric, and everyone in Salem think that Nicole's child was dead??????? Remember that story? Literally used the body of another child to fake the death... I wish Eric would bring this up to Brady.
        It wouldn't do any good because according to Brady she has changed. Never mind she wanted to kill Victor twice.

Comment

• Cat women
          • Sep 2013

It's really terrible that there isn't any storyline continuity when it comes to Kristin. Brady is made out to be completely dumb. Everything that happened with Nicole and Holly wasn't that long ago.

Comment

• shome
            Scriptwriter
            • Apr 2007

Kristen was a nice person until she lost John's baby. She stopped being just Stefano's ward and became more like his daughter.

Comment

• turtlesturtles
              Board Regular
              • Mar 2019

I thought it was odd that Nicole was sort of standing up for Kristen after Kristen made her think Holly was dead.

Comment

• RickySpanish
                RickySpanish commented
                Editing a comment
                She didn't make Nicole think Holly was dead. She brought Holly to Nicole while pretending to be Nicole herself. However Eric (promised to take care of Holly), Chloe (who was taking care of Holly), and Maggie (her grandmother) were absolutely devastated as were other people who were close to Holly.
            • pnorbert2222
              • Jul 2006

Kristen and her fans remind of that line in the movie As Good As It Gets.

A woman asks Jack Nicholson's character how he can write female characters so well.
              His response: "I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability."

See also: Sami, Kate, Nicole and Gabi.

Comment

• Abby_fan
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jun 2015

Then Brady will start in on Eric by telling him that he is raising the man he murdered daughter, and living with the woman who stole her sister baby and tried to kill my grandpa.

Comment

• TheMartins4Life
                  TheMartins4Life commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Then Eric would punch him in the face and remind him he almost killed Vivian by burying her alive.

• Abby_fan
                  Abby_fan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  See, neither can tell the other or try to make the other fill bad about his significant other. That is Kristen and Brady’s baby. Eric wants one, Eric has sperm, Eric go get one. Simple as that Plus, TheMartins4Life Eric has not problem punching back. “Dog Fight!” Ooo la la!!!

They forgot what Victor did as well. The whole damn town is corrupt.
              • Flowercity79
                Soap Addict
                • Oct 2017

Im not shocked. Brady barely blinked when Xander told him Kristen tried to steal Sarah's baby LOL!

Comment

• CincyLady
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Sep 2005

And she did some of it with big help from Xander!

Comment

• CallAboutTheCat
                  Soap Addict
                  • Sep 2015

Same here. She spent so long making Nicole, Eric, Chloe, and everyone who loved Holly miserable (and stole another girl's body to help do it). All to get in Brady's pants. It's why the Brady/Kristen pairing will never be anything but creepy-crawly to me.

I still can't believe they wrote Brady to be so in love with the woman who did all that, that he just said "Sure, take the kid, you've wanted to be a mother for so long." It would've been a better story if she skipped town with Rachel without him knowing about it. Much more true to who Kristen really is.

Comment

• RickySpanish
                    RickySpanish commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Maybe you should apply for a writing position on the show?

• CallAboutTheCat
                    CallAboutTheCat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    RickySpanish Ha! I would take that position just to rewrite bone-headed Brady's storyine.

• RickySpanish
                    RickySpanish commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LOL... I'm sure it's harder than it seems but I do think that maybe they could use some help
                • Belindaa
                  Contract Poster
                  • Apr 2010

Good point, but then there are a ton of terrible things that Kristin has done that have been swept under the rug. The character needs to go. She's old enough to be Brady's mother and is way too old to have a child. The whole thing is ludicrous.

Comment

• dee2
                    dee2 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The age thing makes it hard to see these two as so in love. It is kind of laughable
                • tiff5555
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jul 2007

I should be mad at Kristen, but I kind of get her

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X