• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dee2
    commented on 's reply
    ^^^^^^^My opinion is not yours.

• eileenregina
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds like they are giving Claire the same story too. She will be released early and probably go psycho again. Sigh - does ReRon ever have a new idea?

• Chabby lover
    commented on 's reply
    What does Orpheus have to do with Zoey nothing I hope Zoey gets custody and takes him away with her and he gets to meet his cousin Zoey's son

• magoo1000
    commented on 's reply
    I hope Rafe gets custody. I do not want David around Orpheus.
    Last edited by magoo1000; May 25, 2020, 05:51 PM.

• magoo1000
    commented on 's reply
    Oh big deal. She helps him out with David. It is not like she's gonna marry him. She knows he's a good dad.

• ckg1
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, Tiff either Jake somehow can help Gabi or just to clarify, Gabi is strong, fierce enough to even save herself! Afterall, she’s survived in Salem so far, from a brutal prison beating to conniving DID alters, so anything is possible!

• CanaryFan98
    commented on 's reply
    I agree all this time and both are blank slates. How hard is it to write a back story for these characters you can do this with white characters but can't be bothered with the ones of color apparently.

• Flowercity79
    commented on 's reply
    Yup i wonder if she is staying long term?

• tiff5555
    replied
    Originally posted by ckg1 View Post

All this discussion about Gabi and Rolf scenes and that part of the story is already over
    But I’m sure Gabi or Jake will find a way to get Gabi out of this situation, the strong always survive!
    I think Jake will save her...and their friendship will start and later deepens up or Jake will know who he really is.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    Jj1701 you are probably right and maybe Gwen as well

• Abby_fan
    replied
    This all sound interesting. Poor Lani! I hope she gets over her fears.

Leave a comment:

• Jj1701
    replied
    Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
    Omg a Claire Bear spoiler yessssssssssoh how Ive missed my Claire Bear Cant wait to see her back in Salem!

Ohhhh Gabi gets kidnapped! Cant wait to see Cin and Jake put their heads together to find out who has her and how to save her! Love these pairings so much!!
    Me too! I miss my Claire Bear! Very happy she's coming back!

Leave a comment:

• kahinamah
    replied
    Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
    Omg a Claire Bear spoiler yessssssssssoh how Ive missed my Claire Bear Cant wait to see her back in Salem!

Ohhhh Gabi gets kidnapped! Cant wait to see Cin and Jake put their heads together to find out who has her and how to save her! Love these pairings so much!!
    Yes I think they are great, both the two couples, but also the friendships and the duo with the 4.

Leave a comment:

• kahinamah
    replied
    Originally posted by ckg1 View Post

All this discussion about Gabi and Rolf scenes and that part of the story is already over
    But I’m sure Gabi or Jake will find a way to get Gabi out of this situation, the strong always survive!
    Yes Gabi is a survivor and will come out even stronger, we know that

Leave a comment:

• Key
    replied
    Looking forward to ORK's return as Claire. I'm not usually drawn in to the younger set of Salem, but that imp always makes it interesting.

Yeah, I did think the firebug thing was over the top and absurd -- ORK's Claire is usually quite realistic, and that appeals to me. They lose me when they go weird or sci fi.

She's a schemer in plain sight, like a mouse trap that keeps fooling the prey. Glad to see her back, saying "I'm cured," wide-eyed and smiling innocently and all the while the coil inside keeps getting tighter, tighter.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X