• Chabby lover
    Contract Poster
    • Jun 2018

Days live discussion 5/22/2020

What do you think about today's days of our lives
  • Chabby lover
    Contract Poster
    • Jun 2018

Chad and Abby cuddling in her bed; Abby was dreaming they were at the beach with the kids; No hallucinations. Abby just sees Chad and her. He’s not going anywhere; Kayla asked how much Justin heard; Marlena pacing. Angry her phone hasn’t rung. She’s regretting going to the police. She’s worried about what Orpheus is doing to John right now; “He blames John for everything that’s gone wrong in his life. Do you really thing that’s going to keep him from hurting John?”; Orpheus tried to feed John sponge cake and he spit it out; John is sure Marlena has the money and wants Orpheus to call Doc already; Zoey is trying to call people who know Orpheus; Marlena is so worried but so angry; Steve said Orpheus is letting her imagine the worst and her phone rings;. Abby’s new doctor called to talk to Marlena; Jack and Jennifer They’re here to see Abby. They brought scrabble; Chad Jumps up excited and sour Abigail says playing games aren't going to solve my problems; Zoey answers her phone and it's Evan. He tells her he confessed at Sonny's urging, and tells her not to come see him; Zoey tells Rafe that Evan confessed; Kayla is sorry, but Justin knew Steve was the love of her life just like she knew Adrienne was the love of his life, they both understood that; Justin says he did understand, but he heard her say something else that makes him wonder if things had changed. "You told that guy no one could take Steve's place. If that's true then what am I doing here?"; Kayla isn't sure what to say. Justin didn't mean to put her on the spot, she doesn't have to answer. She said seeing Jake threw her, Stefan really put her and Steve thru hell. She shouldn't have taken her anger out on Jake; Justin asks did you say it in anger that Steve is irreplaceable? Kayla meant what she said; Steve tries to tell Marlena not to go into work and she sets him straight. He doesn't want her to go alone so Hope tells him go with Marlena and she goes to see if Rafe has news; Rafe thinks Evan did the right thing, maybe he knows where Orpheus has David. Zoey says he won't see me, I forced him into confessing; Zoey was going to see Evan and try to smooth things with the DA before he confessed but Sonny got to him first. Rafe asks so Sonny knows?;

Rafe talks about how horrible Evan is. Zoey says Rafe saw the real Evan when he lived there for a year and took care of David; Orpheus says the getaway car awaits. John asks - for you and David? "You know Milo, you've done some reprehensible things - a lot of them to Doc and me, but I know what drove you was your love of family." He says don't do something stupid and risk Davids life; John tells Orpheus just take the money and run; Orpheus says its not just love of family that drives me - it's my hatred for you. Flashbacks to when Orpheus had a bomb on Jennifer, John telling him he'll give him $20 million to get away. Orpheus tells him real currency to him is the taste of retribution; FB: Orpheus says death itself would have been better than being stuck on that island. For his children to reject him has been unbearable. Even when he had a chance to reconcile they didn't want anything to do with him because John and the ISA painted him as a monster; FB: John told Orpheus his kids are better off without him. He tells John get on his knees. Current John and Orpheus "I have waited my whole life to destroy you, John Black";

Comment

• Dareen
      Board Regular
      • Apr 2019

Kayla and Justin are professional people The hospital is a public place. They should not be tongue-kissing.

Comment

• shome
        Scriptwriter
        • Apr 2007

John is not even the one to kill Orpheus wife.

Comment

• Chabby lover
          Contract Poster
          • Jun 2018

Jack and Jennifer say they have good news - Gabi was arrested today. Chad surprised, Abby thinking. Jack tells them how Gabi got caught with the drug that Abigail was injected with; Abigail says now they can focus on her getting better. Chad wants to tell them about the Dr. and Abby says wait, we are still talking about it. Chad tells them about the Dr in Fla and he is going and Abby angrily says no, we didn't agree to that; Justin says well, happy to be of service, and turns away. Kayla says he can't replace Steve, no one can, he isn't Steve and she doesn't want him to be. She is with Justin, not Steve. The love she had for Steve in the past doesn't diminish the love she has for him now; Justin apologizes and Kayla knows he has been thru a lot the last 24 hours. He tells her he saw Maggie and is going to try to get her out but this has all made the hideous day of Adrienne's death fresh and new again; Kayla is there for Justin and they kiss as Steve and Marlena get off the elevator; Rafe afraid David will be hurt in the crossfire. Zoey says Orpheus won't hurt David but Rafe doesn't know that. Orpheus says he is her father, no matter what, now she lost him and Evan, she can't lose David too. Rafe hugs her and Hope comes in eyebrow raised; John trying to get free as Orpheus leaves; David comes in "Hey Tiger! Now we are playing hide and seek Hey Tiger--what's your bunny's name; "Your grandpa is off hiding and I can't look for him cause he forgot to untie me. You untie my hands and then me you and bunny go look for grandpa.";John telling David how to untie him, trying to peek behind to see how he's doing. He tells David grab that rope and pull - lets see how strong you are. Orpheus comes back in; Orpheus says what are we up to? John says we are playing hide and seek - David is hiding behind the chair. Orpheus says good thing I came back, I can join the game; Marlena and Steve are there to check on Abigail. Kayla asks if that is why Steve is there too, he says yeah, I figured I would say hi; Marlena asks Steve to wait there a minute so she can talk to Abby privately. Steve looks concerned and she big eyes him and says its fine. Justin and Kayla are like whats going on?; Justin is glad to see Steve, he tells him the news about Orpheus and the accident;

Steve is going to kill that son of a bitch. "That rat bastard killed my sister!" Justin says you have to find him first, he is on the run. Steve says don't worry, we will find him. Kayla asks who's we as Steve tries to cover; Rafe makes excuses; Hope asks if he knows whose side Zoey is on - can he trust her? Rafe says no, I can't; David is chatty. Orpheus sends him off to play and asks John you wanna play cat and mouse?; Orpheus says you think a 2 yr old can untie these? I was an eagle scout you know. "Oh they give badges for future sadists?"; Orpheus is as sick of John as John is of him. "Let's make this easier on both of us." He takes out a gun; Chad says what, you don't want to do the treatment anymore? Abby says she does but she wants to go alone. Jack says "we will keep the kids at the house, they won't go by the DiMera mansion the whole time - no offense"; Abby doesn't want them to see her go crazy again while Chad Jack and Jennifer argue with her. Abby wants to go alone and Chad says he won't let her. Jack says we don't need a decision right now and Marlena comes in and says actually she does; Kayla wants to know whats going on. Justin says he has as much right to info as she does. Steve says ok but life's are hanging in the balance - you can't tell anyone, not Sonny, not anyone; Steve says John is kidnapped. "We are going to bring John home and I am going to make Orpheus pay for what he did to Adrienne"; John says if you shoot me you can kiss that $15 million goodbye. Orpheus says who said I was going to shoot you and knocks John out with the gun; Hope asking if there are witnesses to Orpheus tying Zoey up and Zoey snarks yeah I invited all the neighbors in for cake;

Zoey gets a call, it's Orpheus "Don't speak, Just listen to me very carefully."; Marlena tells Chad and Abby that she spoke to the Dr - the beds at the clinic are in high demand, if she doesn't get there by tomorrow they will give her spot away. Abby says she'll be there. Chad says as I will. Marlena is glad, his support will do a lot for Abigail's recovery;

Comment

• Chabby lover
            Contract Poster
            • Jun 2018

Jack and Jennifer are so grateful to Marlena for her help. She says my pleasure, she will confirm Abby is going. Chad says see - Marlena thinks its a dandy idea that I am going. Abby doesn't want him there, seeing her go crazy again; Abby doesn't want Chad spending his life taking care of his sick wife. Jack says this is the same woman who fell out of a tree house cause she wouldn't let her little bro help her; Abby agrees as long as Chad will go back to the kids if this takes longer than they think; Orpheus tells Zoey if you ever wanna see him again you will do what I saw. Zoey says ok, and lies to Rafe that it was Evan and she has to go. Hope looks doubtful; Kayla knows Steve wants to rescue John but he is recovering from brain surgery, let the cops handle it. Steve says no, no cops, and Marlena can't do this alone; Justin wants Orpheus behind bars. Steve says I am going to get John and that little boy back. Kayla says it won't be easy and Steve agrees, he knows Orpheus isn't planning on giving back John alive. Marlena overhears; Jack and Jen sitting on the bed with Abby. Abby wishes the hospital was so far away, she knows it was hard on Jen when Laura was locked up; Jack says they love it at our house and Abby says yeah, you let them do whatever they want. "Grandfather's prerogative"; Nice Jack, Jen, Abby hug; Marlena says is that what you think?? She is upset. Steve says no and Kayla says if Steve says he will bring John back, he will; Rafe didn't believe Zoey. Orpheus finally calls Marlena - "I like to do this in broad daylight." He tells her where to meet. "You listen to me - you are not getting one dime until I know that John is safe."; Orpheus says he dictates the terms - see you in 28 minutes. Marlena says to Steve lets go. Justin insists he go along "He killed my wife!! I am going with you."; Orpheus rouses John - time for a field trip. Don't you wanna see your beloved wife again? John knows how he operates - what does he have in store. "That will become clear, very soon." SHOW OVER

Comment

• shome
              Scriptwriter
              • Apr 2007

Thanks for posting. Kayla telling Steve to keep quiet when he just found out Orpheus killed his sister.? Why didn't Rafe tell Steve?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X