Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad and Gab when the Wednesday’s episode episode

Am I the only one that thinks that Chad is using his hatred towards Gabi assume that she is trying to drug Abby and purposefully drug Jake?
    Last edited by cs1983; May 22, 2020, 05:28 PM.

Yep! I see it too! Chad should not be using his anger but trying to understand his friend. Gabi has been thru a lot. He knows more of her than with Abby because they were in high school. Abby was not.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Chad and Gabi are not friends and haven't been in years. Chad should be trying to find out who drugged Abby. His tunnel vision with Gabi is going to leave Abby vulnerable to whoever actually drugged her.

Chad has every reason to hate Gabi and to use his anger against her. But I don't think that is why he is accusing her of drugging Abby it is because she has done it before and she also told them she was going to get revenge on them. Gabi is known for going after Abigail she will always be first suspect because she has tormented Abigail before and drugged her.

Comment

Let his obnoxious self keep thinking it’s Gabi, meanwhile the real culprit this time can just drug Abigail again behind his back or in Florida! Chadwick couldn’t deserve it more!

Comment

How is Chad suppose to find out who drugged Abby? Chad isn't a member of law enforcement. Chad is believing that it is Gabi because 1) Gabi drugged Abby before, 2) She was around when Abby drink, and 3) Gabi vowed to get back at them for Chad becoming CEO.

No matter who is the culprit, Chad isn't the one to find him or her. NO matter where Chad and Abby are, the person can drug Abby.

OP Does Chad know that Gabi tried to drug Jake?

Comment

Sherlock Chad
          Telling Lani (incompetent and useless as ever), who is definitely no Dan-o, to arrest who he wants arrested. This is what he gets for thinking he’s better and smarter than everyone else. Oh lawd now she’s open game in sunny Florida, this show is really hilarious.
          Last edited by ckg1; May 22, 2020, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Abby was open game in Salem so why should Florida be any different? ckg1 Chad isn’t a cop. Chad is doing exactly what a loving, devoted husband should do. That is love and protect his wife in a supportive manner and make sure anyone who causes Abby harm be brought to justice.

Comment

Chad thinks he owns the cops like he’s their boss. Shouting at Rafe to go after Gabi and saying Lani better do her job, or else?!! Chad is an obnoxious know it all tool. Gabi was also trying to get it across his thick skull that, why would she do that now? How would going after Abby help her get back Gabi Chic, which is all Gabi wants? It doesn’t make sense, but he would not even listen. I hope he feels like the fool he is in the end. He deserves all this drugging effects and more!
              Last edited by ckg1; May 22, 2020, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• fire_lookout
                fire_lookout commented
                Editing a comment
                Agreed! I really want to watch him fall hard on his backside.

• ckg1
                ckg1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Right?! They think they have all the evidence. Well they have the drug, but how about they do something called an investigation🤔🤔🙄. All Gabi needs is a lawyer with half a brain to go through the timeline of everything from start to finish. But this is Chad and the Salem cops he thinks he’s the boss of...all clueless, stubborn idiots there.

Chad is a pompous ass. He needs to realize that there are other people in Salem that <gsp> don't like their families or them. There's no way that he can see that however as he has a one track mind that sees only what it wants too.

Comment

• Abby_fan
                Abby_fan commented
                Editing a comment
                Or the cops should be looking for others. Maybe not since they have evidence that Gabi did it.

I have a question? If Dr. Rolf knows about the drug that was administer to Abby and gave some to Gabi to incriminate her, is Dr. Rolf the person that drugged Abby?

Comment

• Abby_fan
                Abby_fan commented
                Editing a comment
                JackandJenfan you are probably right. I wonder if Abby was the intended person and if so, why? I guess we won’t find out any time soon since she is leaving.

• Abby_fan
                Abby_fan commented
                Editing a comment
                LukeIsDaMan I am wondering why he cares about Abby myself. This makes no sense.

• LukeIsDaMan
                LukeIsDaMan commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah Abby_fan I was thinking the same thing. Gotta be another person involved for sure and I am sure Rolf knows more than he is saying. 😊

Chad's assumption and now everyone else's is logical. From the fact that Gabi drugged Abby before, and now they found Gabi trying to inject Jake with the same drug that was used on Abby this time. What the heck is Chad supposed to think? It's a normal, natural assumption to think Gabi did it.

Comment

No. Gabi had just finished showing her anger and hate and had threatened both Chad and Abby, Abby had her hallucinations right after Gabi poured the Champagne, Gabi has drugged Abby before and tried to convince Chad and everyone else that she mentally ill, then Gabi tried to stab Jake with the same serum, and so not just Chad but most everyone has already thought it was Gabi (even her brother)!! Cannot blame Chad for what it looks like.....someone is doing a good job of setting her up.

Comment

Wouldn't it thrilling that it's Andre drugging Abby for hurting him? Andre thought he found a friendship with Abby? Thought she would keep all of his secrets. I wouldn't be surprised if it's him but would have the biggest smile on my face!

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
                    LukeIsDaMan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That’d be amazing!! 💖💖💖

• Abby_fan
                    Abby_fan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What secrets did Andre tell Abby to keep for him, tiff?

Yeah, I hope it is Andre. That would mean that Abby didn’t accidentally kill Andre.

No one smile would be as big as mine if this were true. Not Chad drugging her, and Andre is alive😀

• tiff5555
                    tiff5555 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Andre is giving me Michael Jackson vibes....not sure of Abby letting off the hook. Rolf may have revived him also

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X