Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "He stole my grandfather!" Brady can be such a self-absorbed child

I usually like Brady, but I was rolling my eyes at him this entire episode. And then he walks into Maggie's room and basically says "You can't die, I need you". He really lives in his own little world lately

Now we know why he does not like Xander. He is jealous of him.

Comment

• eileenregina
      eileenregina commented
      Editing a comment
      How about Paul Telfer's Emmy nomination? I was happy for him.

Brady should feel anger towards Kristen. Am waiting to find out that Rachel is not his either, lol!

Comment

• ShermanTank
      ShermanTank commented
      Editing a comment
      Im also hoping that Rachel is not his. They tested Kristen but not Brady. I think they tested Brady when she was prego but I dont remember for sure. If they did Im blocking it out so I can hold on to hope that he is not forever stuck with her.

I don’t like Brady now. I didn’t like him very much before but with Brady’s idea of taking Titan and tanking it thus putting a lot of people out of work who have done nothing to deserve this and Sarah acting a child taking revenge I don’t want to watch either of them. Sarah, to me, is totally unlikeable now that she is not with Xander.

Comment

Originally posted by lovejomar View Post
      I don’t like Brady now. I didn’t like him very much before but with Brady’s idea of taking Titan and tanking it thus putting a lot of people out of work who have done nothing to deserve this and Sarah acting a child taking revenge I don’t want to watch either of them. Sarah, to me, is totally unlikeable now that she is not with Xander.
      Totally agree about Titan. Ruining a whole company's worth of lives just to make a billionaire mad. Gross.

The thing that baffles me is the idea of "revenge" on Xander. What more does he possibly have to lose?? No job, Sarah left him, the baby he raised like his own daughter is gone, his grandfather has abandoned him, the entire town despises him. Anything else is just kicking a man while he's down.

Comment

I thought Victor was Xander's uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by lovejomar View Post
          I agree with you on both counts. Sarah was only tolerable when she was with Xander and Brady is a moron. I hope Xander ends up with Chloe when she comes back and then forgets all about Sarah. She isn't worth it. I hope Xander ends up winning out over Brady and Sarah. I hope Victor changes his mind and doesn't cave to Brady's ultimatums but if he does I hope Xander ends up being extremely successful some other way and sticks it to Brady.

Comment

• CincyLady
            CincyLady commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh please, don't stick Chloe with Xander! She hasn't done anything to deserve that.

Originally posted by belle_ View Post

Totally agree about Titan. Ruining a whole company's worth of lives just to make a billionaire mad. Gross.

The thing that baffles me is the idea of "revenge" on Xander. What more does he possibly have to lose?? No job, Sarah left him, the baby he raised like his own daughter is gone, his grandfather has abandoned him, the entire town despises him. Anything else is just kicking a man while he's down.
          I was thinking that this might be Brady's plan but I didn't hear him express it. Maybe I missed it. When did he say it???

Comment

Brady slavery ended in 1865 so you do not own your grandfather for Xander to steal.

Comment

Brady was always and is such a big man baby.

Comment

Any long time viewer knows exactly how crappy Victor treats Brady. Victor swore to take care of Brady and make him a priority in his life to his daughter Isabella but he never keeps his promise . He puts Brady first until Philip is in the picture or Bo is in the picture. Brady was used to that but Xander is disgusting human and to see Victor chose Xander now is just too much. He accepted being brushed aside for Bo and Philip but not for Xander.. It's just too much to take.

Comment

I understand Bradys anger with Victor. I mean what he did "murder coming in first of course" was the worst thing he could have done to Brady. Making him think his child was dead. But he should just walk away. He should have left with Kristen. Not that I like them as a couple. I dont. But that would have been what would have crushed Victor. But it is a soap. And they have to do what they have to do to entertain. So I am ok with the revenge SL.

Comment

I use to love Brady... Especially when he was with Chloe. I started not being able to stand him when he made Nicole leave Eric and then when he got with Kristen he became insufferable

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X