Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve should have stayed Stefano to battle Orpheus

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Steve should have stayed Stefano to battle Orpheus

    Evil vs. Evil storyline would have been awesome imaging the lines "I will save you from this Orpheus my queen of the Night" Than Orpheus could have said "Your queen of the night will be dead at my feet. There is nothing that you or your princess or your entire Dimera family can do "

  • #2
    No thank you. It's past time that Stefano is gone.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jeffjaco1175 View Post
      Evil vs. Evil storyline would have been awesome imaging the lines "I will save you from this Orpheus my queen of the Night" Than Orpheus could have said "Your queen of the night will be dead at my feet. There is nothing that you or your princess or your entire Dimera family can do "
      No that would have been a good story, that said I would have liked to have seen a Orpheus Vs Stefano story when Stefano was still alive. Stefano probably did know who he was. Kristen admitted that she had heard that name before when Brady mentioned him to John in March but didn't know anything about him.

      Comment


      • #4
        I would find it quite a stretch to believe that Stefano had no idea who Orpheus was. Not after what he did in 86 and 87. Just because Stefano wasn't in Salem doesn't mean he wasn't monitoring what was going on.

        It's funny because I'm pretty sure that I read George say that he was going to interact with Stevano. He may not have used that word, but Steve as Stefano. I read it months ago in an interview. George talking about the characters he would be interacting with.

        Maybe I'm remembering wrong. I don't think so because it piqued my interest at the time. I don't know, maybe it was cut?
        Whatever, I would have be interested in seeing those two go at it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by longtimewatcher View Post
          I would find it quite a stretch to believe that Stefano had no idea who Orpheus was. Not after what he did in 86 and 87. Just because Stefano wasn't in Salem doesn't mean he wasn't monitoring what was going on.

          It's funny because I'm pretty sure that I read George say that he was going to interact with Stevano. He may not have used that word, but Steve as Stefano. I read it months ago in an interview. George talking about the characters he would be interacting with.

          Maybe I'm remembering wrong. I don't think so because it piqued my interest at the time. I don't know, maybe it was cut?
          Whatever, I would have be interested in seeing those two go at it.
          I'm pretty sure Stefano did know about Orpheus because of Roman.I think he wanted to know everything about Roman after they became enemies

          Comment


          • #6
            Meh, Steve wasn't Stefano. It was even pointed out by Marlena I believe that the real Stefano was less emotional. She was right. It was a hybrid of Stefano, with Steve's attitude... The real Stefano vs Orpheus would have been good but Stefano takes him down. Orpheus relies on good people being conflicted because of their morality. Stefano had no such weekeness and would have killed Orpheus, and then properly dispose of the body... Nobody knows how to get kill someone dead better than someone who knows how to cheat death.


            I could see the fight happening too. Stefano going after the man who wants to hurt Marlena.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by longtimewatcher View Post
              I would find it quite a stretch to believe that Stefano had no idea who Orpheus was. Not after what he did in 86 and 87. Just because Stefano wasn't in Salem doesn't mean he wasn't monitoring what was going on.

              It's funny because I'm pretty sure that I read George say that he was going to interact with Stevano. He may not have used that word, but Steve as Stefano. I read it months ago in an interview. George talking about the characters he would be interacting with.

              Maybe I'm remembering wrong. I don't think so because it piqued my interest at the time. I don't know, maybe it was cut?
              Whatever, I would have be interested in seeing those two go at it.
              Can you tell where that article is. I would like to see where George spoke about Orpheus interacting with Steve as Stefano.

              PS -- I thought from the beginning his return storyline would consist of a time jump flashback where Orpheus kidnaped Steve for Rolf so Rolf could transform him into Stefano.

              Comment


              • #8
                https://www.soapoperaspy.com/2020/da...dds-dimension/

                I think this might be the interview. It's one line about a scene With Nichols. It says he play Steve and Stefano. I just took it to mean he'd interact with Stevano even though it doesn't flat out say it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by longtimewatcher View Post
                  https://www.soapoperaspy.com/2020/da...dds-dimension/

                  I think this might be the interview. It's one line about a scene With Nichols. It says he play Steve and Stefano. I just took it to mean he'd interact with Stevano even though it doesn't flat out say it.
                  Thanks for the article!!!!!!!!!

                  Comment

                  Google Matched Content

                  Collapse

                  Bottom of Page

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X