Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could "Hope" be the one drugging Abby?

I don't think Gabi or Rolf is doing it -- that would be too obvious. Stefano hates Abby and "Hope" may believe she has some directive from Stefano to get her out of Chad's life, so she drugged her to make her crazy again.

I don’t think Gabi or a Hope are responsible. Hope hasn’t been around Abby. I think there’s a third person we don’t know about, or it’s Chad.

Comment

Someone on another board suggested Vivian.

Comment

No way is my hope drugging abby so leave her alone.it could be vivian that is drugging abby.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrubs/emmaFF View Post
          Someone on another board suggested Vivian.
          I think it is Vivian also but why set up Gabi when she knew Stefan loved Gabi he would not be happy know his mother is set up the woman he loves to go to prison.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Vivian hates Gabi. Did you not watch Stabi?

Hope is herself again. She's not Gina so she wouldn't hurt Abby. I could see it being Vivian.

Comment

My guess is she...or if it’s EJ, that will throw people off! Might be Andre too for sweet revenge!

Comment

The responses in this thread redoubled my belief that "Hope" is behind this. Stefano also wanted Gabi out of the way. Perfect way to kill two birds with one stone.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hope never wanted to hurt Abby, that was Gina and she's gone.

I mean, even if Hope was still Gina, why? I don't see the why. Stefano wanting Gabi out of the way is why he ordered Chad to kill her. Why would he turn around and plan this wildly elaborate scheme? He could have Gina just kill her.

Comment

I am hoping that Hope is finally Hope and that other stuff is finally over. I still think it is Chad (not realizing he is doing it) from something Stefan did to him. Maybe a trigger word. Since this is all they can write for Abby I will be glad to see her off screen for awhile. I don't mind the character but I am tired of the same stories over and over. Same with Princess Gina.

Comment

No real Stefano love Chad and Abby so I think maybe Andre,Shin and Juliette from paris!

Comment

No Hope is not responsible, I think it's someone that we haven't thought of.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X