Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Friday, May 22nd. Preview

Steve confides with Kayla & Justin regarding Orpheus. Zoey keeps a secret from Rafe. Orpheus shares his big plans with John. Abby & Chad make a difficult decision about their future. Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps
    Last edited by CADY; May 21, 2020, 05:41 AM.

That is why I think the Jack, Jennifer, Chad and Abby are taped different from the other stuff. It doesn't look like we get to see any on screen telling Jack that Orpheus killed his sister.

Comment

We really should see Patch telling Jack that Orpheus is the one that killed their sister Adrienne not Maggie.

Comment

Sometimes it seems they cut emotional scenes (like Steve and Jack....who are dynamite together) but if it gives us more wonderful heartfelt scenes between Jack, Jen, and Chabby, I will happily take it! Their chemistry is absolutely the best and Abby has always had the most believable child/parent relationship on the show!!

Comment

• shome
          shome commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't you understand what I meant. I think for some reason that the four are not taping on the same day as the Orpheus stuff.

• backheidi
          backheidi commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok. Thank you.

My favorite Abigail will always be Ashley Benson.

Comment

• backheidi
          backheidi commented
          Editing a comment
          I loved all of them. Abby has been a very long term, beloved from the time she was a child, character from a legacy family. I do remember Ashley as well. She was great!!!

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          Ashley Benson made me love the Abby character. She was great! Kate Mansi me made fall in love with the Abby character. She made Abby amazing to me. But yeah, Benson was a good Abby.

Originally posted by shome View Post
        That is why I think the Jack, Jennifer, Chad and Abby are taped different from the other stuff. It doesn't look like we get to see any on screen telling Jack that Orpheus killed his sister.
        I was kind of wondering the other day when Chad told Abby Marlena had recommended that other doctor...no she's been dealing with the Orpheus stuff for a while. She wasn't giving advice to Chad during that.

Comment

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          Marlena was on the phone with the doctor discussing Abby’s case when Orpheus came in if my memory serves me. So yes, Marlena was involved.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X