Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Do they spoiler everything on the show?

I was wondering if they spoiler everything that is going to happen on the show? Because I have not seen anything that says Gabi goes to prison. So I was just wondering if she does go to prison but they have not spoiler it yet.

Gabi is not going to prison but standing on trial from what I read. Also believe it’s a waste of time story if she is held up. That is why I gave up on this. I don’t want to see a trial. I want to see Gabi.....oh shoot I am imagining that Stefan is going to save her!!!! If that is the case, sounds like a heartfelt story huh?

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
      Gabi is not going to prison but standing on trial from what I read. Also believe it’s a waste of time story if she is held up. That is why I gave up on this. I don’t want to see a trial. I want to see Gabi.....oh shoot I am imagining that Stefan is going to save her!!!! If that is the case, sounds like a heartfelt story huh?
      I hope she does not go to prison. But Jake/Ben/Chad/Rolf are the reason Gabi stands trial. But I don't know if Jake is Stefan but I hope he does help her. I hope she gets a good lawyer and not Justin.

Comment

• Liz188
        Liz188
        Day Player
        Liz188 commented
        Editing a comment
        I wouldn’t include Jake in that. From what we’ve seen he really has nothing to do with Gabi being arrested. He didn’t even want Ben to call the cops.

I have only heard you say that Gabi is going to prison.

Comment

They only spoiler up to certain weeks. Give it a few more weeks, then you will see more spoilers for the other weeks. It's been this way for years. Nothing's changed. 🙄

Comment

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
          They only spoiler up to certain weeks. Give it a few more weeks, then you will see more spoilers for the other weeks. It's been this way for years. Nothing's changed. 🙄
          Like next week it says Gabi inject Jake with memory serum I don't think it will work because he may not be Stefan. I guess I should not be worried that she will go to prison because no one else on here does not think she will go to prison.

Comment

• tiff5555
            tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh sweet Andre...I think Stefan will save Gabi from prison time. A classic love story if it goes this way. I was not keen to this idea of Gabi going on trial again, but it better be worth it if Stefan remembers himself!

• DallasGal
            DallasGal
            Aspiring soap scribe
            DallasGal commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks
            JackandJenfan
            Scriptwriter
            JackandJenfan for the response.

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan
            Scriptwriter
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            tiff5555 Don't get me wrong, I still hate that Gabi is getting framed for another crime she didn't commit and going on trial for it. 🙄😠 And a serial killer isn't sweet. And I don't want him back, I just think it makes the most sense. ( It's probably Viv, though.)

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X