Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Victor / Titan - Spoiler discussion

Sounds like Brady is going to run Titan into the ground to get revenge on Victor. So will he actually be broke? Or will this open the door for a hostile takeover of Titan? Where do you see this going?

I think he will want all the control, make Victor lose everything, I think this time he will get there but for a while.

Comment

I see Philip returning and taking his rightful place as head of Titan.

Comment

Doubt if he could actually ruin Victor. If Titan goes belly up (which I don’t see a Brady having the brains to do) Victor will still have his personal assets.

Comment

Now that Ciara is around to keep an eye on things for her Grandpa, she should let him know if things aren't going right.
        Surely Brady can't be a match for Ciara.πŸ˜ƒ

Comment

• carson288208
          carson288208
          Contract Poster
          carson288208 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ciara figures something isn't right and tells Grandpa Vic and he plays the innocent role with Brady like he has no clue what Brady is up to. Later, when Brady thinks he has won, Victor brings Philip out and father and son have been secretly working together to restore the company.

I just really want Philip back !!!!!

• dee2
          dee2
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          dee2 commented
          Editing a comment
          ^^I can't believe that Brady couldn't get around Ciara, but he did just let his child go off with Kristen, so he'd have to smarten up.
          I wouldn't mind Philip returning. So far all returning characters have had disappointing stories. Maybe Philip's return could break that trend.

I can see Brady destroying Titan and if the writers wanted to they could have Chad make a play for the company. Will Victor just sit there and let Brady destroy his legacy ? But if the writers were smart, this would be the perfect time to bring back Philip and have him save his father's company.

Comment

Originally posted by dee2 View Post
          Now that Ciara is around to keep an eye on things for her Grandpa, she should let him know if things aren't going right.
          Surely Brady can't be a match for Ciara.πŸ˜ƒ
          This could be a situation where Ciara will have to choose. She will figure out what Brady is up to, and will confront him. He will tell her why he's doing what he's doing. Ciara will have to choose between Brady, and her grandfather.

Comment

Since Brady has put on a bodysuit of muscles maybe now he will beat Victor up.. Titan could do worse..Ciara and Ben could be the new management...

Comment

Originally posted by DAYDREAMER View Post
              Since Brady has put on a bodysuit of muscles maybe now he will beat Victor up.. Titan could do worse..Ciara and Ben could be the new management...
              Brady intends to destroy Titan, so you can't do much worse than that.

Comment

Victor has turned into a Ciara and Brady lapdog.

Comment

Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post
                  Sounds like Brady is going to run Titan into the ground to get revenge on Victor. So will he actually be broke? Or will this open the door for a hostile takeover of Titan? Where do you see this going?
                  If Brady still wants to get a paycheck, he better used some common sense and not destroy himself financially.

Comment

• lagirl
                    lagirl
                    Scriptwriter
                    lagirl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Brat Brady does not depend on Titan for a living. He probably has dozens of trust funds but want ceo of Titan for power. The power to destroy it.

Brady running Titan into the ground to get revenge on Victor is so stupid and shortsighted. Victor is only one man and he's a man with assets to spare outside Titan. All Brady would do is hurt every single employee of Titan by destroying the company they work for which means destroying their jobs. If he really goes through with this then he must be gunning for a villain role alongside his psychotic baby mama.

Comment

Brady wants to destroy Titan, but it's foolish because the employees will pay for it.
                    I guess Ciara's return to the company right now isn't accidental, she will probably play a role in uncovering Brady's plans and she will save goat and cabbage and Victor will put her on a pedestal, again.
                    What about Xander? Strange he can stay in Titan after being fired as CEO, he wouldn't accept an inferior role and Brady wouldn't want him. I know many thought Xander might have been Victor's son, but I didn't notice any traces of this; I guess it was just a rumor.
                    The alliance between Sarah and Brady seems one way, he helps her hurt Xander, but I don't know how Sarah can help him with Titan, because she isn't involved in the company.

Comment

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
                      I see Philip returning and taking his rightful place as head of Titan.
                      just curious, but how can you state this with such certainty? I'm an avid philip fan and would want nothing more as well for him to be brought into this story surprisingly for the fall as he isn't mentioned for the summer, I see potential for him to be brought into this story but don't want to end up disappointed, since he's never even mentioned by his relatives esp his father, it's like he doesn't even remember he has a son.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                        JackandJenfan
                        Scriptwriter
                        JackandJenfan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        He was on the app series and someone in the know basically confirmed his return. πŸ™‚ If you are skeptical, you can wait for the SOD article in a few months....

• Yayan
                        Yayan
                        Lurking in the Shadows
                        Yayan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I know jkj said he wanted to return, but nothing has been said after that, and he could change his mind, but I guess I will have to wait and see, and this someone in the know, have they confirmed his return with the summer preview being out and his name was probrably brought up or something that perhaps he was coming before the yr is over?

Originally posted by carson288208 View Post
                      I can see Brady destroying Titan and if the writers wanted to they could have Chad make a play for the company. Will Victor just sit there and let Brady destroy his legacy ? But if the writers were smart, this would be the perfect time to bring back Philip and have him save his father's company.
                      I agree, since philip isn't there yet, it would even be realistic for brady to think that by going through with his plan he would be destroying philip's legacy as well, since he is next in line to run titan if he was in town and interested, victor could utter those words as well, but I doubt that would happen.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X