Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wrong person drugged?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wrong person drugged?

    Abby got the drug but could the real target have been Chad? The reason would be to create an opening for a new person to run Dimera. Gabi looks like she's being removed as well...... Vivian setting things up for a Stefan return possibly?

  • #2
    Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post
    Abby got the drug but could the real target have been Chad? The reason would be to create an opening for a new person to run Dimera. Gabi looks like she's being removed as well...... Vivian setting things up for a Stefan return possibly?
    Gabi is not leaving the show. If she does go to prison it won't be for long. Stefan won't like what is mother did to Gabi if it is Vivian.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by tashasummer75 View Post

      Gabi is not leaving the show. If she does go to prison it won't be for long. Stefan won't like what is mother did to Gabi if it is Vivian.
      I didn't say she was leaving the show. But if she's in prison for even a short time it allows someone else to move in to posistion. Heck for all we know it's Chen taking over somehow.

      Comment


      • #4
        That is what I am wondering. Did Abby get the drug intended for someone else? Because Rolf knew exactly what to give Gabi. I can’t think of a reason for Rolf to give Abby the drug.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post

          I didn't say she was leaving the show. But if she's in prison for even a short time it allows someone else to move in to posistion. Heck for all we know it's Chen taking over somehow.
          I hope Gabi does not go to prison not even for a short time someone set her up. It was Chad he switched the test.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
            That is what I am wondering. Did Abby get the drug intended for someone else? Because Rolf knew exactly what to give Gabi. I can’t think of a reason for Rolf to give Abby the drug.
            I think Chad was supposed to get the drug. But what does Gabi inject Jake with at the end of the week. It shows a picture on Daytime roytal from SOD of Abby actually inject Jake in the garage at the end of the week
            I hope that it is the right drug this time.

            Comment


            • Karen73UK
              Karen73UK commented
              Editing a comment
              Why don’t you just wait and see when it airs instead of keep asking what’s going to happen all the time. The angst and build up of a couple in a story is usually the best part so not sure why you’d just want an easy route to Jake being Stefan and a reunion with Gabi - unless you enjoy backburnered couples.

            • tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              Karen73UK This Jake or Stefan story is the biggest story of the summer. Don’t know how it can be backburned. The only people I think is backburned is ELANI at the moment. Dont know too of Camila status either. From what I know, Days are readjusting contracts for more actors to back by.

          • #7
            I meant to say Gabi inject Jake at the end of the week

            Comment

            Google Matched Content

            Collapse

            Bottom of Page

            Collapse
            Working...
            X