Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Thursday, May 21st. Preview

Brady plays hardball with Victor. Xander pleas with Sarah, to forgive him. Will Sarah forgive him, or move on? Sonny appeals to Evan, to come clean and confess everything. Lani arrests Gabi! Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps

Happy to see Lani arrest Gabi. After everything the evil gal did to Lani, this will be good. Hurrah!

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      L ani is the one that needs to be arrested.

• CADY
      CADY commented
      Editing a comment
      Lani is a saint compared to Gabi. Gabi drugged Abby, while pregnant, etc. She took control of a pacemaker and threatened to kill Julie. Gabi is a psycho path! She belongs in jail, or a mental institute.

• LukeIsDaMan
      LukeIsDaMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Lani needs to take several seats, but I will give the stupid incompetent idiot a break since there is someone smarter running things. Dummy not smart enough when things are right in front of her, let alone when it takes real detective work.

Lani a hypocritical little beast, I hope that one day she will be arrested for letting go of a murderer.

Results the real culprit who drugs Abby is outside and will continue to kill or poison people, other victims to come, thank you Lani.

Comment

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
      Lani a hypocritical little beast, I hope that one day she will be arrested for letting go of a murderer.

Results the real culprit who drugs Abby is outside and will continue to kill or poison people, other victims to come, thank you Lani.
      Well said they will find out it is not Gabi but she is arrest for attack Jake I thought and then she goes on Trail maybe the find proof because someone planted that says she was drugging Abby. There is a picture of Gabi hold a needle saying that she drugs Abby maybe it is one of Abby going crazy again see things.

Comment

• magoo1000
        magoo1000 commented
        Editing a comment
        And we know ChabbyLover that Abby has never done any harm to anyone, Oh lets see she set Gabi up for Andre's murder and had her sent to prison where she was beaten and rendered barren.

• lagirl
        lagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh but the writers gave Abigail an excuse so she could get away with all of her crimes.

• LukeIsDaMan
        LukeIsDaMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly, nutty Abby always gets the ready made excuse.

I am loving the spoiler Lani arrests Gabi I can't wait. Gabi should be arrested after everything she has done she is a sociopath. She is also a criminal who keeps getting away with crazy stuff

Good for Brady continue playing hardball don't forgive Victor he stole your child from you and watched you grieve and didn't care one bit about it

Comment

• lagirl
        lagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Yet Lani was ok with turning a murdering pyscho a loose to rain down more crimes like she has for the last 25 years.The hypocrite bitch Lani should be in jail too.

Originally posted by tashasummer75 View Post

Well said they will find out it is not Gabi but she is arrest for attack Jake I thought and then she goes on Trail maybe the find proof because someone planted that says she was drugging Abby. There is a picture of Gabi hold a needle saying that she drugs Abby maybe it is one of Abby going crazy again see things.
      It would not surprise me that Abby goes mad again and out of control, for Lani nothing in the brain, how lani become a cop.

Comment

Can't blame idiot Lani for being her usual idiot self....she isn't smart enough to figure out things when it's right in her face...let alone when someone smarter is pulling the strings.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeIsDaMan View Post
          Can't blame idiot Lani for being her usual idiot self....she isn't smart enough to figure out things when it's right in her face...let alone when someone smarter is pulling the strings.
          They need to find other suspect s besides Gabi. Lani is making it personal.

Comment

• kahinamah
            kahinamah commented
            Editing a comment
            Lani will start searching when he has 10 dead, and even after that she will find nothing.

• LukeIsDaMan
            LukeIsDaMan commented
            Editing a comment
            Anyone else should be arresting Gabi, I agree!

Originally posted by LukeIsDaMan View Post
          An idiot remains an idiot, this is the unfortunate case of Lani.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
            LukeIsDaMan commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL! But I give her a pass this time...someone much smarter is pulling the strings so the stupidity is understandable.

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post

An idiot remains an idiot, this is the unfortunate case of Lani.
          Lani is such a lying, incompetent cop. So she lets a lunatic who stabs a man in the gut bleeding to go free as a bird, but yes, a major arrest here with Gabi. I can’t take this seriously at all!

Comment

• kahinamah
            kahinamah commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes it looks like a bad joke, it is really ridiculous, but it's not new with she.

Can we please have someone arrest Lani and place her in a jail cell with Gabi. That I'd liek to see. Wipe the smug look off her face.

Comment

Originally posted by fire_lookout View Post
            Can we please have someone arrest Lani and place her in a jail cell with Gabi. That I'd liek to see. Wipe the smug look off her face.
            Someone asking Eli to arrest Lani would be hilarious, and someone else fire Eli for lying about such a serious thing.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X