Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Use your own phone to call Shane"

Steve was going to call Shane about John being kidnapped. Marlena says use your own phone. Now, if I am at a person’s home and need to make a call, I would not use that other person’s phone. Neither their cell or landline. Of course I would use my own phone. Odd remark to make.

I need to rewatch it to be sure, but did she say that so her line was free in case Orpheus called? It’s an odd remark, and he was calling to help John.

Comment

Originally posted by lasagna View Post
      Steve was going to call Shane about John being kidnapped. Marlena says use your own phone. Now, if I am at a person’s home and need to make a call, I would not use that other person’s phone. Neither their cell or landline. Of course I would use my own phone. Odd remark to make.
      I thought she said that because she thought Orpheus may be tracking her phone.

Comment

• Dazed Babe
        Dazed Babe commented
        Editing a comment
        I also figured she thought her phones were tapped. With the ease that Orpheus moves around I would assume the house was bugged.

Marlena was also warning everyone that O. had spy's in the ISA. She wanted Steve and everyone to be careful.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X