This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Summer Preview

Four weddings and a funeral: We were looking at the canvas and realized we had all these couples who were in a solid place that probably should be getting married, or at least contemplating getting married. It was a little overwhelming because were like, "Well, which wedding or proposal should we be focusing on?" and, 'How are we going to space these out?" We didn't want to have one wedding on top of the other. And then we're like, 'well, why not?" So we came up with the idea of four weddings and a funeral;. Once a week in July, you'll have a wedding and it will kind of culminate in this funeral, as well."

Eli/Lani: That was one of our couples we thought would be getting engaged, Lani's looking at the calendar to figure out a date where they could get married that would not interfere with Ben and Ciara or whoever else is getting married. She suddenly has a reaction and realizes that she's late. They go do a pregnancy test and she's pregnant. In addition to their wedding, we have the onset of this pregnancy, which is a joyous thing and yet it comes with a lot of trepidation, especially for Lani, since she had been pregnant before and lost the child, David Abraham. While Eli is thrilled, we see that Lani is less thrilled, and basically it's fear of, 'I can't go through that again,' So that is something that they tackle together and come to a decision about whether or not to continue with this pregnancy, We also wanted at little soapy goodness in there, so there are a couple of uninvited guests that may shake up the wedding proceedings.

Steve/Kayla: "'Hope, John and Marlena talk to Steve and encourage him to put himself out there and just let Kayla make the decision of who she wants to be with, him or Justin. .Steve finally decides, ' You know what, I'm going to stop beating myself up and I'm just going to tell her how I feel. I really do want her back and I still love her." As he goes to tell her, he stops short because he sees Justin down on one knee proposing to Kayla. Steve backs off and Kayla does not learn how he feels. .Now we have those two engaged, It's not going to be a long engagement or a long wait. As we're building to this wedding of Justin and Kayla, the question is, is Steve going to remain backed off or is he going to say something before Kayla marries Justin?"

Eric/Nicole: Eric and Nicole, even before the time jump, were in a place where Eric was about to propose. So when we were looking over the couples, we were looking over the couples, we were like, "Why aren't these tow married? They were actually back together throughout the whole time jump." They do get engaged. While they're looking forward to the wedding, Allie Horton shows up on Uncle Eric's doorstep and instantly turns their lives upside down. She's now older---we made her a legal age but still on the young side. She's got a secret that she ends up confiding in Eric and Nicole, but something that she doesn't want her parents to know. It's a really fun reintroduction of this character. We kind of thought of her in some ways as like a mini-Sami, as somebody that will come in and shake things up. Besides Eric and Nicole, it will ultimately pull Lucas and Sonny and Will and Rafe into her story."

Ciara/Ben/Claire: "Ben didn't want to get married until he could afford to buy Ciara a diamond ring. .He's been saving his money from the garage. But Jake has been mixed up with some dangerous people who are after him. Ben, by working there, got pulled into it. While planning a wedding, at the same time they're pulled into this mess that Jake is in. Ciara and Ben are both potentially in danger themselves now. But in addition, Clare gets released from Bayview. Claire has basically been given a clean bill of health. She seems to be some what fixated on Ben and Ciara's nuptials, fixated in the sens of wanting to be part of it, wanting to help because of the suffering she caused them. She wants to help give them this perfect romantic wedding. So the audience has to sort of wait and see what are her true motives. Ben and Ciara are both understandingly cautious of Claire, but at the same time, Ciara is a little more open than Ben to letting Claire back into their lives because they're family,

Source: SOD

Belle/ Shawn: If Claire is going to get out of Bayview, then Belle and Shawn have to be a part of the story and a part of that decision. They come from Hong Kong to help be part of that decision of Claire getting out. They want Claire to come back with them, But Claire is adamant that she wants to stay and make amends with Ciara. .That is her No 1 priority. She finagles living with Grandma Marlena. Belle and Shawn go along with this idea, but they're going to stick close around for a while to make sure that Claire is doing as well as she seems to be.

Gabi/Jake: Gabi has made it her mission to help Jake remember who he really is. At the same time, her pushiness has gotten her right into the middle of this dangerous situation that Jake is in with these guys that are chasing after him. It's a potential for Jake and Gabi to bond further," Jake's ex-girlfriend Gwen, will factor in to the story. "In order to put an end to this situation with the people who are after him, Jake has to track down his ex, the mischievous Gwen, I don't want to give too much away, She is kind of the key to him resolving the issues with these bad people. It will also be interesting to see how Gabi reacts when she finds out that Jake has an ex-girlfriend.

Chad: "He planted himself there in Florida to look after Abigail. We had him off the Canvas for ab it. As Gabi's trial is about to start, Chad shows back up in town and is determined to help put her away. That puts Chad back up against Gabi and we'll pull him into all of the stuff she's gotten herself into as well."

Will/Sonny: "Right before last Mother's day, they decided that they wanted to have another child, And then, of course, fate intervened and Will went to jail. Now that he's out and they're back together, they decided to pick up where they left off." but they're not sure how they want to do ti. They start investigating all of the possibilities and something happens where an options is presented to them and it will give them a pathway to having a child."

Xander/Sarah/Brady: "Sarah's written Xander off for good. She really wants to punish him for what he did to her Brady becomes the perfect co-conspirator because he hates Xander with a passion, too. They pretend to be together just to get under Xander's skin. For Brady, it's not just Xander that he wants to hurt, it's also Victor. Brady's plan is to basically run Titan in to the ground and that's the way to really hurt Victor.

Source: SOD

Comment

Ugh.

Lani/Eli: Really? Pregnant again already? That desperate to forcibly tie these two together? And I thought Eli was disappointing enough for taking her back. Looks like a lot of FF material unless something happens to force Lani out of Salem permanently, alive or otherwise. Can she be the funeral?

Steve/Kayla: Predictable as can possibly be. At least he's finally realizing he needs to get over this guilt trip.

Eric/Nicole: God, do I even want to know what they've done to Allie that necessitates pointing out that she's been made legal age but on the young side?

Ciara/Ben/Claire: Oh goodie, Claire's out of Bayview and right back to causing trouble for Ciara. I'm sure that's exactly what everyone has been waiting for.

Comment

• Shimmer33
        Shimmer33 commented
        Editing a comment
        What do you mean pregnant already? It's been three years. There was a time jump.
        Last edited by Shimmer33; May 20, 2020, 04:08 AM.

I bet whatever Gabi is involved in Chad ends up in the middle of because of the company and how she is fighting for her company back maybe she mentions something to these guys about it or something to get them to leave Jake alone. Then they try to go after Chad for the money you just never know. Plus with her thinking Jake is Stefan. Chad would end up involved anyway because Stefan was his brother and a part of the company before he died. Chad would get pulled in just because Jake might be STEFAN.

Comment

Thank you for posting. This is one time I wouldn't mind a repeat. After all, Justin did it to Lucas. I hope Steve does try to stop the wedding that he tells Kayla that he wishes he had tried to stop her from marrying Jack years ago. So Lani is pregnant and Will and Sonny want a child, hmmmm.
        Last edited by shome; May 20, 2020, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Belle/Shawn: Well, at least they're actually going to care about their daughter this time. I guess.

Gabi/Jake: Should be interesting to see who this Gwen is and what exactly Jake has gotten himself into. She might want to stay out of Gabi's way.

Chad: May he be exposed as the one poisoning Abigail and forced to admit he was wrong about Gabi this time. May he also be stripped of his undeserved arrogance and forced to learn a little humility.

Will/Sonny: I'm curious to see where this goes. Could it be tied to Allie's "barely legal" story? Keeping David from Rafe? Hmm.

Xander/Sarah/Brady: Sarah's an idiot. So is Brady. I hope this blows up in their faces with greater force than the Coyote's failed plans in catching the Road Runner. Brady running Titan into the ground is despicable. That's not just destroying Victor, it's destroying everyone who works for the company. Like I said: Idiot.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
            LukeIsDaMan commented
            Editing a comment
            I'd normally hate Chad in a storyline against Gabi and another stupid trial, but I like the way you think. I'm cautiously optimistic about this one.

• eileenregina
            eileenregina commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, spoiled rich boy Brady does not seem to give a rat's patootie about the employees of Titan losing their jobs. He and Sarah really need counseling. I can understand them hating Xander and Victor but deal with the anger like adults and then move on with your lives. Hurting innocent people is not the way to go. Just cut them out of your lives.

Love that my beautiful Ericole are finally getting married! I have waited over 20 longgggg years for this! I love you Allie but please dont mess it up lol!🙏🏽

Love that my beautiful Cin tie the knot. I wished for this the moment they shared their first scenes and i am so happy i am getting my wish! Hopefully in time for my bday

Cant wait to see Steve come in just in the nick of time to stop the wedding..we know it will happen!

LOVE that Allie is back! I am so intrugued by this and cant wait to see her interact with Ericole and if course her beautiful mother when AS returns

Love that we get to find out more about Jake's past. I am intrigued by Gwen and cant wait to see her interact with CB and BB! I hope Gabi shows her who is boss lol.

Naturally, Chad leaves his wife to once again obsess over Gabi! After all, she lives rent free permanently in his head! Why is he getting tangled up in her business? Why is he coming when she did NOT send for him?! Just admit you want her sexy lavender back and give up the act! I hope Jake does to him what "Stefan" did to him in Abby's Karma Hallucination lol!

The summer looks great, thank you RC for once again writing compelling stories that i cannot wait to watch!
          Last edited by Flowercity79; May 20, 2020, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• ckg1
            ckg1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes! This summer is the best sounding one in years!! 😁👏🏻👏🏻

Ok, nobody has speculated about who's funeral is going to happen.

Comment

• eileenregina
            eileenregina commented
            Editing a comment
            This is just a guess not a spoiler - but what if Rafe is killed in the line of duty and Will and Sonny decide to adopt David?

Originally posted by shome View Post
          Does hoping it's Lani count as speculation?

Comment

• Flowercity79
            Flowercity79 commented
            Editing a comment
            Chad, Abby then Lani..in that exact order❤

• LukeIsDaMan
            LukeIsDaMan commented
            Editing a comment
            I'd accept Lani or Abby as well.

Originally posted by shome View Post
          Nope but I wish it was gabis funeral not anyone else like everyone else

Comment

God, I hate company-destroying stories, especially in this climate. But sure Brady, put everyone employed by Titan out of work just to annoy your billionaire grandfather, that's not evil at all.

Comment

• shome
              shome commented
              Editing a comment
              I read somewhere, don't know if it is valid, that Zander is going to switch to Dimera and tell about Victor company secrets.

Eli and Lani wedding: Here we go again.
            Eric and Nicole wedding: I will believe when I see it.
            Justin and Kayla wedding: Steve better put up a fight for her.
            Ciara and Ben wedding: Serial killer groom, don't make him mad.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              I believe Steve will fight for her. Justin doesn't stand a chance.

Let’s see...Steve/Kayla, another wedding stopped at the altar. Steve saves the day!

Eli and Lani....maybe a baby will help them.
            Jake and Gabi....can’t wait to see them and how new character, Gwen factors in to it all! Chad back...just had to be back in Gabi’s orbit. Well, it figures now that there’s no one left at DE and he mentions Gabi’s name constantly!

Comment

I am waiting for the moment when Chad the fool will understand that the person who wants to poison his stupid woman, is not Gabi.
              Gabi will still pay because of Chad / Abby when she has done nothing.
              I can't stand Hortons anymore.

So a new character is coming to Jake's life.
              I'm waiting to see how it all plays out on the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by ckg1 View Post
                Let’s see...Steve/Kayla, another wedding stopped at the altar. Steve saves the day!

Eli and Lani....maybe a baby will help them.
                Jake and Gabi....can’t wait to see them and how new character, Gwen factors in to it all! Chad back...just had to be back in Gabi’s orbit. Well, it figures now that there’s no one left at DE and he mentions Gabi’s name constantly!
                Chad and his wife, still obsessed with Gabi, they have no life.
                Lani and Eli are good sleeping pills, I'm falling asleep, I'm already falling asleep.

Look forward to seeing the wedding of Ciara / Ben and Ericole.

I will take all the moments and intrigues with BB and CB, luckily they are there. I hope it goes in two directions, or it's Stefan, or Jake falls in love with Gabi

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X