Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bo and Hope (in the 80's)

The other day my cousin surprised me with this gift. My family knows how much of a Day's geek I am, but for someone to get me this hard drive of classic Day's episodes, a person who's never watched this show, for me made it that much more of a genuine gift. Anyways I've started with the December 1983 episodes. It puts you "almost" at the beginning of the Salem Slasher story. Not only were these well crafted stories, it was also a pinacol point in Bo and Hope's story. Bo was always on the right side of the law, but went about his detective work in unconventional ways...sometimes(actually most of the time) pinning himself against the police department and their policies. The other part I thought was really good here, was how Bo and Hope had to break-up, because they both felt guilty of causing Doug's heart attack. Hope and her HEA fantasy(at the time)with Bo, Bo's pulling away from Hope and keeping her in the dark, because he was working to prove Roman's innocents in the slasher killings, all worked for me...I've gotten as far as the slasher pealing off the latex Roman mask revealing himself to be Tony, he's wearing while driving....I'm really interested in revisiting this time period, and discussing some of these classic episodes here in the forum

I think you'll be hearing a lot more from me in the coming weeks, as I get further into it.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X