Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Gabi should give up trying to prove that Jake is Stefan?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Gabi should give up trying to prove that Jake is Stefan?

Do you think Gabi should give up trying to proof Jake is Stefan. Are give up on Jake?
    Yes
    35.71%
    No
    50.00%
    Maybe
    14.29%

I said maybe because of the way Jake is acting towards Gabi. I would give up on Jake if he kept pushing me away.

Comment

I think she should change tactics.

Try to be Jake's friend. One of several things will happen. He will realize he likes her. He will realize he doesn't like her. He will slip up and reveal he's Stefan. She will realize she likes this Jake guy more than Stefan. Or she will realize she's moved on and doesn't care anymore.

Comment

I think she should be smarter about it. Instead of trying to convice Jake, she should be trying to figure out where Jake came from. Where has he been the last year

Comment

No, she should keep trying to see if he's Stefan. Then we will find out about Gwen. ( EO'B's character)

Comment

Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post
            I think she should be smarter about it. Instead of trying to convice Jake, she should be trying to figure out where Jake came from. Where has he been the last year
            Or you know learning what his last name is.

Because right now if she were to look up Jake on the internet her internet search would look something like "that Jake guy in Salem"

Comment

Maybe do things more calmly, even if it's easier said, than to do.

Get to know Jake, his past, but I think it will happen, she just discovered a guy who looks like her husband.

Comment

I pretty much gave up on this story because of what I read

Comment

Gabi sbould just chill.
                  I don't think Jake is Stefan, I think he will eventually pretend to be Stefan to get DE, and will use Gabi to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                    I pretty much gave up on this story because of what I read
                    What do you mean you give up because of what you read?

Comment

I dont like how they are writing Gabi so dumb and emotional. If she would chill for a sec she would see there is a better way to go about this. She's so over the top right now its annoying.

Comment

JackandJenfan thank you for clearing that up for me I don't like that they are bringing Gwen into the mix either. Especially when Jake is still in love with Gwen. I am about to give up hope that Jake and Gabi will be together.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X