Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chemistry between Xander and Maggie?

Should Days writers pair these two? Xander has been there for Maggie time and time again. I saw some sexual chemistry between them back when Maggie was drinking. They could both lean on each other.

At first I wasn't sure if this was a joke or was serious, but then I got to thinking. It isn't really that off the wall. A literal rock would be an upgrade from Sarah so I say he should go for it.

Comment

Uh....no??? As a viewer, I don’t see sexual chem with them. Most will say no too.

Comment

I think their bond is more maternal/son like than anything else. They connect and share affection because she’s one of the few people in the world he genuinely cares and would do anything for. She’s more likely to draw vulnerable feelings from him because she reminds him of the struggles his own mother had with drinking.

Comment

Hahahahahahaha NO! Maggie can go on a cruise.

Comment

I had a passing thought along those lines when he was trying to revive her. Was it a little more than her being Sarah's mother and his good friend?
            I don't know if the writers would go that way, but it was a thought.
            dee2
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            Last edited by dee2; May 19, 2020, 08:18 PM.

Comment

No but I think they have an odd but interesting mother/son type dynamic.

I think Xander grew up with an abusive mother. And as Daniel's mother I think Maggie can see the inner good inside of scumbags.

Xander has something missing in his life and for whatever reason Maggie fills that void. I genuinely think he protected Maggie with the babyswap because he adores Maggie...it wasn't just about keeping Victor or Sarah happy.

Comment

thanks i needed the laugh!

Comment

Ew, just Ew at the thought of anything romantic or sexual happening between Xander and Maggie. I get a mother/son vibe from them, that is all.

Comment

I mentioned something like this a while back and the "ew" s about blew me off the forum. I guess an old man with a young woman is okay, but not other other way around. They have great chemistry together and I could see them as a couple.

Comment

• dee2
                    dee2
                    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                    dee2 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It never entered my mind. Just the way Xander was with her made me wonder for a minute, would the writers ever do that, have him feel anything else?
                    I don't think so, but with soapy writers you never can tell.

Originally posted by aldornia View Post
                  I mentioned something like this a while back and the "ew" s about blew me off the forum. I guess an old man with a young woman is okay, but not other other way around. They have great chemistry together and I could see them as a couple.
                  I really don't think it's the age difference that throws people.

Maggie is very maternal towards Xander. Xander was with her daughter and she is married to his uncle. It would be creepy. I think it's weird that you don't see it that way.

Comment

Maggie and Xander should not be paired.

Xander and Maggie have a beautiful relationship and I hope it continues.

Xander has chemistry with all the cast members so far. He is “that guy” that fits in well with everyone. I wish they would test him with Lani. I liked the chemistry between them when they shared a scene. But Xander and Maggie as a pair is a 🎶hell to the nah nah nah🎶!

Comment

I think they have great Chemistry and I love that he actually does care deeply for her.....But NOT in the direction that you are speaking of!! I like it as a strong beloved Aunt and nephew relationship!!

Comment

Originally posted by aldornia View Post
                      Ummm, no. Maggie is 70-80. Xander is 30-40. A comparison would be pairing Gabi with Victor. People would absolutely say ew and that it wasn't okay.

The reason people specifically are against this pairing is that she's his step-aunt and they interact as if they're blood related. They're family.

Comment

i like the relationship they have no and dont' want any romance between the two..that is not what I see here... The reason Xander cares for Maggie is that Maggie does bring out a more vulenerable side to him and she is the sort of woman he can turn to since his mother was not the best to take care of him.. like someone said.. it is an aunt/nephew relationship and nothing more

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X