Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disapointed in Brady, he gave his daughter to Kristen (clearly a criminal)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disapointed in Brady, he gave his daughter to Kristen (clearly a criminal)

First of all, i don't wholly agree with the things Eric said to Brady. Eric was being very selfish & kept telling Brady what about how he (Eric) & Sara feel. Rachel is who Eric & Brady should be most concerned about being raised on the run by Kristen. Now back to my disappointment in Brady. Brady has yet another child that he just let walk out of his life, and with none other than a disturbed mother. The kicker is Brady seemed to think he made a good choice. Brady needs a snip/snip.

Brady I think did the right thing. He let Rachel be with her mother. She needed her mother just like he let Tate be with his mother so he can go see his grandma who had cancer before she is gone. Brady did make a good choice. There was nothing wrong with him doing what is right by his children and letting them be with their mothers. A child needs there mother no matter what.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan
      Scriptwriter
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Kristen rapist/attempted murder. Brady let his baby who is in remission from cancer go on the run with Kristen who is a fugitive. He was entirely wrong. There was nothing right about it.

• Clementine15
      Clementine15
      Contract Poster
      Clementine15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, children need their mother, but only if she is a good, competent, non-psycho mother.

• MyriVerse
      MyriVerse
      Board Regular
      MyriVerse commented
      Editing a comment
      In this case, I'm extremely pro-Kristen. Regardless of what she's ever done, she's Rachel's mother. Period. We cannot ever allow ourselves to start making moral requirements to parenthood.

And frankly, atm, I am endorsing everything Kristen is doing. Victor deserves to be dead for what he's guilty of. Xander too. I cheered when Kristen stabbed the old fart.

The writing for this was so stupid, all I read was there was more story if the baby was Bristen's, what story, hand the kid over and the kid's gone. Sorry, don't buy into Rachel needs Kristen, what Rachel needs is to be properly cared for not on the run with a woman wanted by the law. The child had a bone marrow transplant and needs to continue to have routine visits, don't buy into Nicole's reassurance that Kristen will do what's right for the baby. Sorry, if Kristen was capable of doing that, she'd of done what any mother would do and that is put the needs of her child above her own. She should've told Brady that Rachel needed to be with him for the time being because being on the run was no life for this baby and that she was counting on Brady to continue to put photos out on social media so that Kristen can see how Rachel is doing, to me that would've been Kristen proving how much she loves her daughter. But TIIC apparently didn't want Brady saddled with a baby, well if that's the case why this horrendous baby switch nonsense, hated it from start to finish, Rachel should've been Mickey the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
      Brady I think did the right thing. He let Rachel be with her mother. She needed her mother just like he let Tate be with his mother so he can go see his grandma who had cancer before she is gone. Brady did make a good choice. There was nothing wrong with him doing what is right by his children and letting them be with their mothers. A child needs there mother no matter what.
      I understand what you are saying but Kristen like Jordan is not mentally fit to be a mother she loses control too easily, and could put Rachel in danger without meaning to

Comment

Originally posted by jcwalk View Post
        First of all, i don't wholly agree with the things Eric said to Brady. Eric was being very selfish & kept telling Brady what about how he (Eric) & Sara feel. Rachel is who Eric & Brady should be most concerned about being raised on the run by Kristen. Now back to my disappointment in Brady. Brady has yet another child that he just let walk out of his life, and with none other than a disturbed mother. The kicker is Brady seemed to think he made a good choice. Brady needs a snip/snip.
        If Brady had a snip he would be unable to continue to give his children away to loons.
        lagirl
        Scriptwriter
        Last edited by lagirl; May 21, 2020, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Brady made a horrible decision in letting that unstable wack job go off with his daughter. Kristen isn't stable enough to be around any child, let alone mother one. I still can't wrap my mind around why Brady even thinks he's "in love" with her to begin with! What is there to love about her? She's a vindictive, evil menace whose reactions to things are volatile and violent. I'm questioning Brady's sanity at this point too for thinking he's "in love" with her at all, and then letting her run off with his child. Kristen should be rotting in prison for all her evil, malicious crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by GHKissOff View Post
            Sorry, don't buy into Rachel needs Kristen, what Rachel needs is to be properly cared for not on the run with a woman wanted by the law. The child had a bone marrow transplant and needs to continue to have routine visits, don't buy into Nicole's reassurance that Kristen will do what's right for the baby. Sorry, if Kristen was capable of doing that, she'd of done what any mother would do and that is put the needs of her child above her own. She should've told Brady that Rachel needed to be with him for the time being because being on the run was no life for this baby and that she was counting on Brady to continue to put photos out on social media so that Kristen can see how Rachel is doing, to me that would've been Kristen proving how much she loves her daughter. But TIIC apparently didn't want Brady saddled with a baby, well if that's the case why this horrendous baby switch nonsense, hated it from start to finish, Rachel should've been Mickey the end.
            I'd like to give a standing ovation to all of this! I absolutely hate that the writers didn't let her stay Mickey, and that they put this poor defenseless baby in the hands of a lunatic.

My heartstrings are not tugged by hearing how much Kristen has "changed." She still shoves a knife into anyone that upsets her.

Any parent looking out for the child's best interests would want a life of health and stability for their baby. Kristen is all about Kristen. She and Brady should never be entrusted with decision making for this little girl.

Comment

So many things about this story baffled me.

1. Why have Brady even "fall" for Kristen after everything they've been through? She raped him and his brother! They should NEVER EVER be together.
            2. The conception of Rachel was a disgusting event... Brady has sex with Kristen thinking she was Nicole
            3. The baby swap drama was lame.
            4. Kristen's "redemption" was lazy and unbelievable. Why won't this show just let villains be villains? I don't even like Sarah, but she was definitely written poorly to prop Kristen and give her "sympathetic" angst.
            5. WTF is going on with Maggie?
            6. Rachel is better off being raised by a pack of wolves than by Kristen.

Comment

I don't quite understand why they saddled 60 year old Kristen with a child. It just seemed stupid.

Brady would fall in love with an actual blow up doll so I can't say I'm surprised he fell back in love with Kristen. Brady's love is like your toddler who pops some food into their mouth, chews it, spits it up, and then hands it to you. You don't want it and you end up having to throw it away because it's just disgusting.

Brady needs to rest for awhile. It's gotten that bad for the poor guy. I like EM but yeeeesh.

Comment

Originally posted by jollydolly View Post
                I don't quite understand why they saddled 60 year old Kristen with a child. It just seemed stupid.
                I think they want us to think Kristen is 50-ish now with the recast.

It's funny the actors who play Brady and Kristen now are only about 4 years apart in age. But I remember when a 30 something year old Kristen was dating John Brady was pretty much a toddler.

Comment

He should have kept Rachel and let Kristen be on the run by herself.

Comment

I can't believe Eric made a good point but in that whole diatribe he did say one thing that was relevant. How is Kristen going to get medical care for Rachel if the cancer comes back?

Sarah and Kristen were both dumb for taking her on the run I guess. Both should have fought it out through the courts. Either way the battle ended up Rachel would have access to medical care. That might not happen living in hiding with a crazy fugitive mother in Europe.

Comment

I don’t think Kristen would intentionally hurt her daughter, but agree that Brady is dumb for letting her go on the run with Rachel. This could have easily been resolved with Brady telling Victor he will never forgive him unless he drops the charges against Kristen.

Comment

Brady is an idiot. That has been clear for a long time, certainly in essentially all his interactions with the woman who has raped him and hurt him countless times. Kristen is not fit to be a mother under ideal circumstances. Taking her from her father and going on the run because she tried to murder a man and manipulated a moron of a cop into helping her escape is far from an ideal circumstance. Eric made an incredibly valid point: Rachel still needs medical checkups. She needs constant or nearly constant monitoring to make sure the cancer comes back and get her any treatment she needs. Kristen knows NOTHING about any of that. And if she did, how could she expect to keep up with that treatment?

Brady is a fool. Kristen was already going to be a danger to Rachel and now there's no one to help that poor baby when something does happen.

Comment

Originally posted by tashasummer75 View Post
                        He should have kept Rachel and let Kristen be on the run by herself.
                        ITA agree. In fact, this is the only area that Kristen could have just a little, some what redeemed herself to me. Had Kristen insisted on returning to own up to stabbing Victor, and Brady raise their daughter. Then and only then could i see a glimmer of Kristen trying to do the right thing. And as much as i like Lani, she too is wrong in helping Kristen escape. As someone else had mention the writers messed this story up. If Brady wasn't going to be part of raising Rachel, they should have let Sarah keep her (at least until longer into her recovery). Sometimes the bio parents need to do what is best for their child, even it means letting them go be raised by someone else.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X