Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This will blow up in their faces.

Brady and Sarah think they are going to get revenge by pretending to be lovers..... Clearly they haven't thought about how Kristin who is unstable, and impulsive is going to respond.

Brady now thinks Kristin is just normal and would do no one any harm and convinced Sarah.

Comment

Originally posted by lagirl View Post
      Brady now thinks Kristin is just normal and would do no one any harm and convinced Sarah.
      haha... I actually am a fan of Brady most of the time. However with this storyline he's coming off as a real dork.

Comment

I don't think they are going to pretend to be lovers at all. I think that will happen one time only because Xander walks in on Sarah with Brady but that is all. I don't think they are going to continue to be pretend to be lovers. .I think they are going to do something else for revenge. Not pretend to be lovers. The whole pretending to sleep together will probably only happen that once and that is because he walked in. Or they probably would not have done that either. I believe they are going to do something else for revenge on Xander and Victor together.

Comment

Revenge has worked SO well for Brady in the past... apparently he never learns. I hate it when good actors like the ones who play Brady and Gabi are forced to play stupid revenge stories that make no sense. Eve is another great actress who is continually forced to replay revenge stories. Unfortunate.

Comment

I agree it backfired last time Brady did it with Nicole and it will this time. But gotta admit it will be fun watching them make xander jealous. I think in the end Sarah will go back to xander. I also think Sarah and Eric's baby is still alive out there.

Comment

It is and I can't WAIT to see it happen! I imagine them standing there like the older cartoons with ash on their faces and smoke coming out of their haphazard hair. I knew Sarah was going to do something stupid and given how stupid Brady is, I should have known he'd be in on it. Imagine it: Kristen comes back for the object of her obsession only to learn from Xander that he's taken up with Sarah. See how changed she is after that! Do you suppose she can get a Sarah mask?

Oh, if I liked popcorn I'd have it ready for the episode where it blows up and they realize their plan was stupid from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Sararose42 View Post
                I agree it backfired last time Brady did it with Nicole and it will this time. But gotta admit it will be fun watching them make xander jealous. I think in the end Sarah will go back to xander. I also think Sarah and Eric's baby is still alive out there.
                It's tough to say if Xander will get with her again. I hope that he moves on at least for now. Maybe he should get with one of her sisters?

Comment

• lagirl
                  lagirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I want him for Gabi. She deserves better than Jake or Stefan.

• RickySpanish
                  RickySpanish commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They would be a hot couple.

If Kristen is away from the country how would she even know? Will she have Chad spy for her?

Comment

If I was a Days writer, would have chose Lani, and they share a good bond that turns into love, and when her bestie comes back, her bestie will realize that the friendship is no more and she (Kristen) will be evil more.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X