X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pnorbert2222
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Jul 2006

I feel like everyone has a right to be mad at Xander except Sarah.

I mean she was the one who benefited from his schemes.

Comment

• beevus2
      Board Regular
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post
      Brady being critical of Xander is rich considering all the things he's looked past Kristin doing. Sarah is a moron. "What Xander did to us". He at great risk tried to protect her from pain. Xander should move on, she is not worth it.
      I can't stand Sarah. They should just leave Sarah and Brady together and perhaps Xander should be paired with Chloe when she is back on. What a beautiful couple they would make!

Comment

• lagirl
        lagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Xander and Gabi would be a match and Sarah or Chloe can have Stefan.
    • Bermudabeachbum
      Day Player
      • Aug 2005

I really wish they would bring Sarah’s sister to town. The one who had sex with Rex. She obviously has some issues with her sister, so her getting together with Xander would be inevitable, as would be Sarah going crazy when it happens.

Comment

• RickySpanish
        Contract Poster
        • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Bermudabeachbum View Post
        I really wish they would bring Sarah’s sister to town. The one who had sex with Rex. She obviously has some issues with her sister, so her getting together with Xander would be inevitable, as would be Sarah going crazy when it happens.
        Excellent idea! She and Eric are cut from the same cloth lol

Comment

• kahinamah
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Sep 2019

Sarah is so angry with Xander that it proves that she still loves him. Of course it will take a little time for her to forgive him, this is normal.

Comment

• knotsfan
            Senior Board Member
            • May 2017

Originally posted by Muffers View Post
            This is so ridiculous. How could Sarah not be disgusted and horrified with Brady for letting his sociopath girlfriend run off with the baby to parts unknown? Instead, Sarah teams up with Brady and drowns her sorrows with him. This is so unrealistic and so very stupid.
            I totally agree with this! Sarah expected that Rachel would at least be safe with Brady and remain in Salem, but Brady instead let Kristen take Rachel with her on the run after viciously stabbing someone. The idea that Sarah would then team up with the man who let an insane murdereress take an innocent child and go on the run is impossible to believe. Sarah wanting revenge? Sure, I get that. But Brady should be on her list, not by her side. Unbelievable.

Comment

• Skins 2008
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2008

I'm still surprised that Brady didn't turn out to be David's father he does love to sleep with unstable and psychopathic women.

Comment

• lagirl
                lagirl commented
                Editing a comment
                Give him time if Jordan is still alive.

• Skins 2008
                Skins 2008 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, I would not be surprised if Brady got with Jordan if she is alive and returns to Salem, to cause danger and mayhem. Kristen would be furious!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X