Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Days live discussion 5/19/2020

What do you think about today's days of our lives

Rafe finding a tied up Zoey and finding out Orpheus took David. Orpheus with David, he says don't get used to this place, we won't be here long, soon we will be on a grand adventure; "I'd like you to meet your granddad's old friend" Bound and gagged John; Steve and Hope in the pub, he asks if Ciara is really engaged to Ben Weston? He says its not the kind of guy he would choose for his daughter. He offers to talk to Ben. She says if you lecture Ben you alienate Ciara. Steve says, oh that's the dance she has you doing?; Steve gets a call from Marlena, asks him to come over right away. He says he is with Hope and she says bring her too, maybe she can help; Justin at the elevator, he sees Kayla and asks about Victor. She says Will and Sonny just went in to see him, last she saw he was doing well, reading; Victor on the phone, leaves a message for Xander, he can't get thru to the warden. Sonny walks in and asks what did Xander do now? Victor says its not him, its Maggie. Xander untying the noose and calling Maggie's name; Sonny says they are all worried about Maggie now that she knows the truth. Will says she seemed like she was handling it when I saw her. Victor tells him he was played, read this letter; Will says reporters know how to talk their way into a prison, he tells Sonny stay with Victor and rushes off. Justin with Kayla, says he will just hang with her till Will and Sonny are done; Will rushes out and says its an emergency, he needs Kayla to go with him - Maggie tried tot kill herself; Xander screaming for the guard and doing CPR; Rafe calling all units, tells them Orpheus has a little boy. He won't untie Zoey, shouts at her that if she knows where he is she better tell him. Zoey defends herself, she helped Rafe. Rafe thinks she made up the accident story; Orpheus introduces David to John. "I don't want you to be afraid cause he's tied up. John and I like to play games - like cops and robbers."; Orpheus takes out the gag. John smiles at David and says pleased to meet you, trying to make sure David isn't scared. Orpheus tells David play in the other room, John and I have business to take care of; Steve and Hope rush in, they see Marlena is upset. She says its John - he's been kidnapped;Xander shouting for a medic, finally we hear Maggie gasp. He says come on girl, that's it; Steve is shocked that Orpheus is back. Marlena says some idiot at the ISA had him released. She tells them Orpheus came to my office and "demanded $10 million or he would.....he would kill him"; Hope wants to call the police, Marlena says even tho Orpheus said not to she told Rafe; Zoey wonders what she has to do to get Rafe to trust her. He says a lot - your brother killed someone and your father is a criminal mastermind. She says what about your family - your dad is in jail, your brother ran away and don't get me started on your sister;

Orpheus tells John don't call out, I don't want David to get scared. John asks him what the hell he wants. Orpheus says a chance with my grandson and you and your lively wife are going to help me. John is pissed; Justin comes in Victor's room and tries to calm him down. Victor says this is why I did everything I did, I knew she couldn't handle it. He tells Justin and Sonny I wouldn't be surprised if you two are hoping she is gone. Sonny and Justin give each other a look; Maggie wakes up in the infirmary, Xander by her side. He tells her the Dr. says you will be alright. She replies - I will never be alright. She asks why Xander is there and he says we got the letter. She says you saved my life? Why didn't you let me die?; Xander says you didn't kill anybody while Maggie wails and waves her hand; Justin on the phone, Will and Kayla just got to the prison - Maggie did try to kill herself. Xander got there in time - Kayla is going to try to get in to see her. Victor is very upset; Xander says he is not lying and Will and Kayla rush in. Kayla says she is going to be fine. Maggie tells them she is never going to be fine, she wanted to die and she still does; Xander tells her she didn't kill anyone and Will and Kayla give each other the best WTF look; Maggie says Summer came that night and put the bottle of vodka in my hand and left. Xander says she didn't drink it. Will asks how he knows this? Xander says you were chloroformed, you didn't drink or drive the car; Kayla asks who would do something so vicious, especially to Maggie? Xander says Orpheus; "Leave Marlena out of this. I swear to God, if you hurt her...." John's gonna kill Orpheus dead; John says what kind of life is that for David? Orpheus says he will be safe. He hopes Marlena comes thru, not just for David but for John's sake too;

Comment

No Abby, Ummm ...

Comment

Steve says you know Orpheus could kill John anyway. She says that's why we have to find John first. She asks them please, help me. Steve says anything for you; Rafe unties Zoey and shouts at her to think of a clue where Orpheus might be headed. She says he mentioned wanting to take David to meet an old friend. Rafe says John Black - he is holding him hostage right now; Zoey knows Orpheus won't leave till he gets the money - what do they have to do to find him?; Victor says can the two of you look me in the eye and say you don't wish Xander didn't make it to Maggie on time? Justin and Sonny look uncomfortable; Xander telling Maggie what happened, it was Orpheus who drove Adrienne and Sarah off the road. Maggie says my god, my god; Xander tells Maggie she was a victim too that night, nothing that happened was her fault; Maggie sobs and wails it wasn't me!!! Oh thank God; Steve is going to call Shane. Marlena gets a text from Rafe, he is on his way. She asks Steve to call Shane from his own phone, he has a feeling Orpheus has eyes and ears in the ISA; Hope assures Marlena that John can hold his own. Marlena says you know Orpheus, you know how he likes to hurt people; John with David "Hey tiger! You wanna do me a favor - wanna hand me that phone behind you? I was thinking I would give Rafe a call, wouldn't you want to talk to him?" David says "yeah!"; Orpheus regags John and tells David play in the other room; Rafe arrives with Zoey. She tells Marlena I don't know if you remember me, I am Orpheus' daughter. Marlena says Zoey - all grown up! Zoey knows Marlena took care of them and Marlena says there was no choice - you were just children; Hope takes a second to apologize to Rafe for all the things Gina did. Steve comes back says Shane is on the case. Marlena's phone rings, its Orpheus; Justin knows how panicked Victor has been about Maggie but its crazy to think they would want Maggie dead. Sonny is mad, he says that's how Victor would feel if it was the reverse, he assumes we are like him; Sonny turns away, angry. Justin says something about Maggie drinking; Sonny says her dying wouldn't bring Mom back or the baby. Justin says we hate what she did but we don't hate her; Victor says you are both being very logical but you'll never forgive Maggie; Sonny looks away and Victor says that's what I thought; Will angry, he says Evan was with Sonny after he knew he was the one who caused the accident? Maggie says this doesn't really change things, Adrienne and Mickey are still dead;

Marlena answers on speaker, she is nervous, she tells him she has the money. Orpheus says in a minute, he wants to know who is there. "I know you assembled your own second-rate Avengers team"; Orpheus knows Steve is there - he might as well tell the truth. Orpheus says he wants to repay the debt from their scuffle a few years ago. Steve offers to change places with John."No one will give me $10 for a washed up old has-been like you"; Orpheus asks about Hope, he knows she and Steve are flatmates now. he told her don't call the police and Hope says she isn't a cop anymore; Zoey shouts cut it out dad and Orpheus covers his face, disgusted. He guesses Rafe is there and tells him don't trust Zoey, she will stab you in the back; Orpheus says he can get the money elsewhere, Marlena broke the rules, she will have to pay the consequences; Victor wants to know why Will hasn't called. Sonny snarks maybe it freaked him out being back in the prison you let him rot in for a year. Justin chastises him Sonny! That isn't helping; Kayla comes in and tells them Maggie is fine and the accident isn't her fault. Will sitting with Maggie, she takes Xander's hand and says you saved my life and took away the guilt, you are a hero; Justin and Sonny and Victor are shocked, ask how Kayla knows its wasn't Maggie. Victor wants to know why but Kayla tells him calm down; "So you see, Maggie is completely innocent."; Sonny asks Kayla "Do you know the person's name? You do - don't you?? Who. Killed. My. Mother??"; Orpheus will call again tomorrow. He tells Marlena she owes another $5 million. Zoey says she will help Orpheus if he turns himself in. Steve demands to hear from John, John says he is fine, doc, so is the boy. John says don't give in to his demands! Orpheus gags him again as we see an upset Marlena. Orpheus tells her everything is subject to change - don't disappoint me again or you'll never see John again. SHOW OVER

Comment

Thanks for posting, it was good episode.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X