Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Wednesday, May 20th. Preview

Eli & Lani question Gabi about attacking Jake. Victor pleas with Brady, to forgive him. Ciara begins her wedding preparations. Chad informs Abby about a treatment for her hallucinations. Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps

So, out of all the true crimes Gabi has committed, she is going to be arrested for something she does to Jake. What did she do to him again? Stalking, falsifying DNA, boobytrapping his pacemaker, drugging him while pregnant, adding and abetting a kidnapper, shooting him in the back, incessant harassment, blackmail, ummm...what?

Comment

I am already counting down the Days before Abby is back gracing our screens. You will be missed, Abby DiMera

Comment

If Victor throws Xander out the door, while pleading for forgiveness, maybe he won't ever need Xander's help again. It might not be there.

Comment

Eli and Lani.....they let a lunatic Kristen go after stabbing Victor point black in the gut but hold Gabriella as she’s overwhelmed by her dead husband’s doppelgänger. Can’t take Eli and Lani seriously.

So one half of the overblown and over exaggerated insufferable pairing will finally be gone offscreen(even if it’s just for a while, it’s good). Smirking lunatic Abigail will finally be gone and wish she would take equally obnoxious lunatic Chadwick with her though!
          Last edited by ckg1; May 19, 2020, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• ckg1
            ckg1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Eli and Lani are just laughable Flowercity79 !! Kristen sticks a knife straight through Victor’s gut but that is A-okay and oh, ‘let’s go after Gabi now’!🙄 They are ridiculous😭😭.

• Flowercity79
            Flowercity79 commented
            Editing a comment
            ckg1 petty and jealous is what they are. Everyone can roam free as a bird but they hate to see Gabi free and living her life, so they must always find ways to mess with her, then cry when she gets mad and fights back. Lani got off and enjoyed calling Gabi names and lying out the side of her mouth telling everyone she purposely left Julie to die when she had her heart attack which was pure b.s This is exactly why i am always and forever Team Gabi.

• lagirl
            lagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            Wonder if the criminals confided in Julie that they let the lunatic, Kristin flee.

Originally posted by ckg1 View Post
          Eli and Lani.....they let a lunatic Kristen go after stabbing Victor point black in the gut but hold Gabriella as she’s overwhelmed by her dead husband’s doppelgänger. Can’t take Eli and Lani seriously.

So one half of the overblown and over exaggerated insufferable pairing will finally be gone offscreen(even if it’s just for a while, it’s good). Smirking lunatic Abigail will finally be gone and wish she would take equally obnoxious lunatic Chadwick with her though!
          We know it won't stick with Gabi being arrested. I am guessing Chad is the one who rats Gabi out. She did not even inject him Ben stopped her in time. They let Kristen go when she stabbed Victor but Gabi wants her husband back and they arrest her.

Comment

• ckg1
            ckg1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Tasha, guess the attempted murder is free to go in Eli’s eyes. Eli has a lot of nerve!!😡

• Abby_fan
            Abby_fan commented
            Editing a comment
            Only Lani let Kristen go. There were no they. These people have a job to do.

Flower city they are making it personal with Gabi. But we know she is in spoilers with Jake next week so she must not go to Jail. Less she is talking to Jake from jail.

Comment

• Flowercity79
            Flowercity79 commented
            Editing a comment
            They are pathetic and as usual will end up with egg on their faces. Of course, they wont apologize for one again targeting her. Both Eli and Lani can go kick rocks in open toe sandals! Once theyre done kicking rocks, they can go back to shuffling papers!

• RickySpanish
            RickySpanish commented
            Editing a comment
            It says she is questioned. Not arrested. Based on her stalking behavior with him, and her violent past it makes total sense to question her. They would be fools not to.

• Abby_fan
            Abby_fan commented
            Editing a comment
            Flowercity79 Why is it that everyone is suppose to apologize to Gabi for doing their job or hurting her feelings, when Gabi doesn’t apologize for anything she does. She just says they had it coming. As much as it was said they Lani didn’t do her job concerning Kristen, surely everyone is happy that she is finally doing her job by questioning Gabi for whatever she did wrong.

How is it personal tashasummer?

I think Chad turns Gabi in for trying to inject Jake with the serum

Comment

• ckg1
            ckg1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I want to see when Chad sees Jake’s face finally..😂😭😭

Finally this girl leaves (abby) she will not be missed.

I wonder if Brady will pretend to forgive Victor, for revenge.

Comment

• lagirl
            lagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            He might pretend but he will be accepting the ceo job back.

Eli and Lani no credibility, two idiots.

Oh yes, not seeing Abby for a while it's great.

Comment

• Flowercity79
            Flowercity79 commented
            Editing a comment
            Icam! A few months is better than nothing!

• kahinamah
            kahinamah commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, that's already it.

Ckg1 I wonder if Jake will drop the charges against Gabi and we know she is in spoilers with Jake next week. Does that mean she does not go to jail this week?

Comment

• ckg1
            ckg1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Sometimes these spoilers aren’t that accurate Tasha, waiting to see exactly how this plays out.

Gabi needs to be questioned. She was about to inject something into somebody’s body without their permission based on some doctor’s word who’s already in prison. She’s a moron.

Comment

• Abby_fan
            Abby_fan commented
            Editing a comment
            Gabi is an idiot.

Flower city I agree with you a 💯 precent they are Jealous of Gabi. I am team Gabi also. That is Stefan hand in my profile pic it would not let me put him in the picture. In case you where wonder. Team Gabi always.

Comment

Gabi needs to be questioned just like Kristen needs to be kept locked up! Gabi is desperate to find answers. Kristen stabs Victor straight in the gut as he sits there bleeding out(ugh), oh just for revenge..I believe that’s as bad as it gets. But, no Gabi is always the worst, gmab.
            Kristen is the lunatic attempted murderer and Eli and Lani are the morons here.

Comment

Gabi needs to be questioned just like Kristen needs to be kept locked up! Gabi is desperate to find answers. Kristen stabs Victor straight in the gut as he sits there bleeding out(ugh), oh just for revenge..I believe that’s as bad as it gets. But, no Gabi is always the worst, gmab.
              Kristen is the lunatic attempted murderer and Eli and Lani are the morons here.
              I agree with you a 💯 precent Gabi just wants to know if Jake is her dead husband she went about it the wrong way but her heart was in the right place. I hope Jake has feeling s for Gabi so they can get together.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X