Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maggie's crisis.

I could understand how she could feel too overwhelmed by all she thought she had done. I got lost in her long letters, but the
    fixing of the rope and especially the last, her sitting on the floor with the noose around her neck was gruesome and a very effective
    scene. I think all of that is going to haunt her, also. So many characters going through so much stress.

Poor Maggie...she thinks she killed her best friend but has no idea that Orpheus and his son did the crime. And Zoey is covering up as well.

Comment

Poor, Maggie has hit rock bottom. Susan has done a fantastic job with this story. Maggie has been through so much turmoil and sadness. Looking forward to the truth being prevailed. Maggie deserves some much needed happiness and relief. Orpheus is a nasty man. Hope he is sent to prison for life.

Comment

Pretty dark. They record so far in advance that they can't predict what's going to happen. At this stressful time it's too bad they can't have more uplifting, and fun episodes.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X