Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Abby

Abby is not getting any better. Chad wants to admit her in a mental institution in Florida. He wants her to receive treatment away from Salem. Chad and Abby share an emotional good-bye during the week of May 25th.

Source: TV Guide Soaps

Sounds very sad can't wait to see it. I hate that Abby is leaving she is one of my favorite characters. Cant wait to see what happens wish we knew who drugged her.

Comment

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
      Sounds very sad can't wait to see it. I hate that Abby is leaving she is one of my favorite characters. Cant wait to see what happens wish we knew who drugged her.
      I think Chad did it to frame Gabi. Nobody else has the motive.

Comment

Best wishes to wonderful KM!!! But I think she will be back soon!! And I think they will continue to seek who drugged her!! As much as I love the character and will miss her, BF deserves to stay if he so chooses......But it will always be Chabby for me!!
        backheidi
        Contract Poster
        Last edited by backheidi; May 16, 2020, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Why does he want her to leave Salem so badly? That's weird. You'd think he'd want her at least nearby so he could take the kids to visit her....

Comment

• Chabby lover
            Chabby lover
            Contract Poster
            Chabby lover commented
            Editing a comment
            Probably because he knows she can't be treated well in Salem since they tried that before. So he can take the kids to see her in Florida or she will see them when she gets home. Florida also probably has something that can help with the hallucinations from drugs that Salem doesn't

• Jj1701
            Jj1701
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            Jj1701 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah that's a good point. They really messed up while treating her.

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
          Why does he want her to leave Salem so badly? That's weird. You'd think he'd want her at least nearby so he could take the kids to visit her....
          well if she's being poisoned by someone in town I guess it makes sense to send her out of state.

The poisoner probably isn't going to keep traveling to drug her.

Comment

• lagirl
            lagirl
            Scriptwriter
            lagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            Those rich enough could hire someone to keep drugging her. Like her husband.

• tiff5555
            tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            Jj1701
            Jj1701 You made a good point! I uh have a feeling she will be at a resort in Florida relaxing on a beach. This is what Florida reminds me of...

• Jj1701
            Jj1701
            Jj1701 commented
            Editing a comment
            lagirl
            Scriptwriter
            lagirl, well the hypothetical I was working on was under the assumption that it wasn't Chad. If it's Chad, it doesn't matter where she is; he'll always have access to her.

Remember when it was mentioned more than once that was easy for someone to slip into the room through that door? Why hasn't Chad sealed it up by now, and move the wine room somewhere else?

Comment

Wanting her to get treatment in Florida just makes it more suspicious that Chad is hurting her. I hope if it is someone
            else it is someone no one has thought of. We need a real surprise about this.

Comment

Well if we look at the time line of Abby, we know that she will never be okay because of 2015/2016. How can she be okay if she ran away from Shady Hills? Cheated her way out of Bayview in 2018, and in between, if her grandma did gave her the medications. Hopefully she will get her medications in Florida.

Comment

This is all so weird. I can't help but think it's Chad. He's the only person I can see doing it. No idea his motivations other than he's still not back to normal after Steveno taking over his mind.

Comment

I would want her the hell out of there too. So many lunatics running around free.

Comment

Yes, Chad wants her out of the way. He’s still being controlled by Stefano, IMO. I’m not sure what his end plan is, though. It has to be something Abby wouldn’t approve of or would try to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post

I think Chad did it to frame Gabi. Nobody else has the motive.
                    I don't think anyone framed Gabi- she just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, and would have been a suspect just based on her past history of drugging Gabi.

The theory that Chad did it while still unknowingly brainwashed by Stefano is a sound one. Stupid, but very possible. As I recall, the 'brainwashing' consisted of Stefano pouring a liquid substance one time into Chad's drink- somehow, that one incident enabled him to control Chad by saying 'la famiglia' LOL so bad.

Comment

One more week! This makes me happy!

Comment

Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post
                        This is all so weird. I can't help but think it's Chad. He's the only person I can see doing it. No idea his motivations other than he's still not back to normal after Steveno taking over his mind.
                        I don't think it's Chad but after he admitted to Jennifer that he is losing it,I am willing to consider it,
                        Skins 2008
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        Last edited by Skins 2008; May 17, 2020, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X