Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    It would be sad that Jake goes into his hotel room, and rips off his face and it's Andre, "Ah, the people in Salem don't know that the real phoenix has risen up! And the one who messed up poor Abigail. Ah, what a shame there, but that fragile girl caused me brain damage! She needs to pay for her mess! And so does my stupid brother Chad. He has ruined me of getting what I wanted. In what I should have inherited in the first place!"

• ALoyalSoapFan
    replied
    I just watched the show and TBH, I'm more intrigued then ever! Exactly Who Is Jake? One thing we do know, he must come clean to Ben or find another mechanic! We saw a gentler side and almost a confession, when he attentively listened to Gabriella! I was so happy she confided that personal info with him! ICAM ckg1 It's going to be fun trying to figure out Who Is Jake and learning who's right, wrong or way off base!

Leave a comment:

• Liz188
    commented on 's reply
    ALoyalSoapFan I did watch! I watched today’s as well. Even after today’s episode I’m still sticking with theory 2. At least that’s where the storyline is making it look like. There could always be a twist later on lol.

So you had Jake actually considering what if Gabi is right and then you had him today all angry because he’s tired of people confusing him for Stefan. The way that this is all effecting him is telling me that he’s really questioning things. We don’t know very much about his past, but I have a feeling he might not be too sure about it either.

All I know is CB and BB are giving these scenes their all. I feel so many emotions while watching them.

• ckg1
    commented on 's reply
    Yep I agree, it has to be one of these.? Can’t wait to see how wrong or right we are with this! Or how far off base we may be with Jake’s identity!??? He’s so frustrated and so is Gabriella!! Lol.

• Flowercity79
    commented on 's reply
    Lmaoooo hilarious

• ALoyalSoapFan
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the added years! ???

• pnorbert2222
    replied
    ten awful theories:

1. Stefan's twin brother
    2. Some rando that Rolf brainwashed and gave plastic surgery to.
    3. Ben's brother that his mom was pregnant with when she died. (no wait Ben's younger than Stefan)
    4. Zoey's ex-husband (but I'm hoping if they bring her husband on the show that it's really Sonny's half-brother Alexander living under a fake name for some reason)
    5. Some guy who just looks like Stefan for absolutely no good reason. Complete coincidence. Sometimes non related people look exactly alike.
    6. Tony and Anna somehow have a son.
    7. John Thomas Reiber. Zack was never Bo and Hope's biological son. It was really JT all along.
    8. Vivian was pregnant with twins...when she was pregnant with Phillip! One was Kate and Victor's...the other was Vivian and Victor's. Ivan arranged for raised the other baby to be raised elsewhere.
    9. He's Andre. Like not with amnesia or anything. Rolf has a chip of Andre's personality and he put in Stefan's head. Andre's just lulling everyone into a false sense of security.
    10. Andrew Donovan IV. Nobody's seen that kid in years. Who in Salem would know what he looks like?

Leave a comment:

• ALoyalSoapFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Liz188 View Post
    Once again, theory 2 is seeming more possible. First, Jake stayed behind to question Kayla about the drug. Now it could be 1 of 2 things. Either he’s crushing on Gabi and wanted to know for sure if she was trying to harm him or he was low key hoping that serum would help with the questions he has about his past. Next, you have Rolf completely lying about everything. There is a reason for this and it’s not because his dislike for her. He has no history with Gabi and the comment he made about disrespecting Stefano makes no sense because Stevano came in hating Gabi. Anyway, my point is that someone caused all this to happen and Rolf is in on it. I will stick to my theory that Vivian and and maybe even Stefano have been purposely trying to keep Stefan and Gabi apart.

Although theory 2 is most likely, theory 3 is still a possibility.

What does everyone else think?
    Liz188 Did you watch yesterday, 5/27, show? If so, what are you thoughts now about Stake? Obviously, Ben got him thinking bc he went to see Gabriella! Perhaps, we should wait to hear what he has to say to Gabriella? After all, they were only on for a nanosecond w/no dialogue! I haven't watched today's show...not certain, if they were on? WOW! Just plain WOW! ? BB & CB have the most amazing off the charts charismatic chemistry just by being in the same room and w/o dialogue! ??

Leave a comment:

• ALoyalSoapFan
    commented on 's reply
    ICAM ckg1 This isn't the usual played out wash-rinse-repeat amnesia story! Rolf dropped too many clues for this to be an amnesia story! We know our girl Gabriella will figure them out and put the pieces the puzzle together! As lovejomar stated, we must remember Vivian is coming! Therefore, she and Rolf will have the missing pieces to the, Who Is Jake, puzzle! This will be a joyful, entertaining and delightful story! One fitting for the one and only Gabriella DiMera AKA the TOTAL PACKAGE! We have the right characters to tell the story, Stakebriella and Rolf and later, Vivian! All perfectionists that doesn't need propping, phoning in scenes or finishing sentences!

• ckg1
    commented on 's reply
    I like your idea Loyal!! Jake is Stefan brainwashed and with Jake memories. This is beyond amnesia at this point. This will tough for our Gabriella, but this is definitely a storyline to forward to because Gabi is now off of prop/angst duties! That’s the best part!! Stake and Gabi scenes are the highlight when they’re on!!?????

• ALoyalSoapFan
    replied
    Originally posted by lovejomar View Post
    Congratulations on first post. I think eventually it will be proved Jake is Stefan otherwise why would Vivian be coming back.
    No, I believe he's brainwashed Stefan but has someone named Jake's memory, hence the thugs and gf! Confused, much? Don't fret! So am I! TYVM, lovejomar we owe this thread to our sister Liz188 I came up with the idea to make this thread bc we were discussing Jake's identity in ohter threads! I thought, it'd be a great idea for posters to post their thoughts in a thread just for, Who Is Jake!

Leave a comment:

• lovejomar
    replied
    Originally posted by ALoyalSoapFan View Post
    Please, pretty please, with loads of cherries on top, be kind! This is my first thread!

After reading ideas in threads especially Liz188 & kahinamah I thought, it would be fun to have a thread to post our speculations on "Who Is Jake?"

Please, only speculations, no spoilers!
    Congratulations on first post. I think eventually it will be proved Jake is Stefan otherwise why would Vivian be coming back.

Leave a comment:

• Liz188
    replied
    Originally posted by ALoyalSoapFan View Post
    Well, I just watched the show and I'm inclined to go with a mixture of 2 and 3! Golf (squash name our sister Flowercity79 gave Rolf and Gabriella) conversation mixed with Stake's conversation with Kayla are why I'm lending on a mixture of 2 & 3!
    Golf Love the name! Lol. Does that mean you might be thinking that Jake is in fact a new character, but brainwashed?

Leave a comment:

• ALoyalSoapFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Liz188 View Post
    Once again, theory 2 is seeming more possible. First, Jake stayed behind to question Kayla about the drug. Now it could be 1 of 2 things. Either he’s crushing on Gabi and wanted to know for sure if she was trying to harm him or he was low key hoping that serum would help with the questions he has about his past. Next, you have Rolf completely lying about everything. There is a reason for this and it’s not because his dislike for her. He has no history with Gabi and the comment he made about disrespecting Stefano makes no sense because Stevano came in hating Gabi. Anyway, my point is that someone caused all this to happen and Rolf is in on it. I will stick to my theory that Vivian and and maybe even Stefano have been purposely trying to keep Stefan and Gabi apart.

Although theory 2 is most likely, theory 3 is still a possibility.

What does everyone else think?
    Well, I just watched the show and I'm inclined to go with a mixture of 2 and 3! Golf (squash name our sister Flowercity79 gave Rolf and Gabriella) conversation mixed with Stake's conversation with Kayla are why I'm lending on a mixture of 2 & 3!

Leave a comment:

• Liz188
    commented on 's reply
    That’s definitely a possibility as well.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X