• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tashasummer75
    Day Player
    • May 2015

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post

Good theory! I believe you may be right after todays episode. If Jake was really confident about who he was he would never even entertain Gabi's words. He keeps flashing back to what she said to him, why is that? I believe its because there probably is pockets of his memory that are missing and her theory is starting to intrigue him. I cant wait to see how it all plays out!
    I am wishing that Gabi will be on trial and then Stefan/Jake walks in to the court room and says he has been drug Abby and that they need to let Gabi go. That is what I am hoping that happen

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
      ALoyalSoapFan commented
      Editing a comment
      Huh, Why would Stake drug Abby? Why would he wait until Gabriella's trial to confess?
  • ALoyalSoapFan
    Soap Addict
    • Sep 2016

Originally posted by Liz188 View Post
    First, I’d like to say how sweet of you to mention me in your first thread ALoyalSoapFan

Now, down to business. I have gone back and forth and I have come up with three theories and I’ll even provide reasons for those theories. (I apologize in advance for this very long post lol)

1) Jake is Stefan and knows it. His first day in Salem he hires Ben of all people. Is it really just coincidence that Ben is back working for a Stefan look alike? Me thinks not. Then Jake goes up to GabiChic and was eyeing Gabi as she walked away from her, now, closed store. Then he describes his ex, which basically sounded exactly like Gabi.Then you have him caressing Gabi’s picture on his iPad. Then when Gabi kissed him he almost ran his hands through her hair, just like Stefan, but stopped himself. Yells like Stefan. Is a cocky jerk like Stefan . Not to mention he’s got Gabi on his mind all the time lol.

2) Jake is brainwashed Stefan. After yesterday’s episode, I started thinking maybe this is the case. You have Rolf admitting he did bring Stefan back to life, but was very sinister towards the end. So there is definitely something up and Rolf knows what it is. There also was that scene in the garage where things went from hysterical with Gabi’s tantrum and Jake’s silly comments to very serious and heartbreaking. Gabi telling him about the electricity between them and how she can sense Jake questioning things, actually looked like he might really be questioning things. We know nothing about his past. Anytime Ben asks about his past he changes the subject. Only thing we know about him is the ex and even that wasn’t much information. I’m almost wondering if maybe the memories he has were implanted by Rolf.

3) Jake really is a new character who is basically just Stefan’s doppelgänger or twin. Jake is hiding something and it’s looking like he owes someone money. Jake will take on Stefan’s persona and pretend to be him. Money, power, gorgeous wife who adores you. Why not? I think he’ll either do this on his own and trick Gabi or he’ll work with Gabi so that she can regain power as CEO of DiMera and he can get the mobsters off his back. They’ll work as a team and fall in love. Only real Stefan is alive and will eventually be revealed, causing a lot of drama for Gabi.

Anywho, these are my theories. I can’t pick just one yet. I also know that some of the reasons listed can support other theories, but this is what I got.
    OK, Liz188 After watching the show, I am passing the torch (this thread) over to you! https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​ Your theories are coming to fruition! You managed to put all three into one theory! You are correct about you theory from today's show! Even Ben is questioning if Gabriella is correct and he's really Stefan! It was so much on Stake's mind he had to go to the hospital to check on the truth serum! Therefore, my sister, it's my privilege to pass this thread over to you!

Comment

• Liz188
      Liz188 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, we’ll just keep this thread. I’ll just add to it as time goes by. I have a feeling much more is going to happen ?

• ALoyalSoapFan
      ALoyalSoapFan commented
      Editing a comment
      OK, It's a deal! I wish there weren't unwanted distractors in their scenes! Oh, well! It's fun figuring out who is Jake!
  • tashasummer75
    Day Player
    • May 2015

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post

Good theory! I believe you may be right after todays episode. If Jake was really confident about who he was he would never even entertain Gabi's words. He keeps flashing back to what she said to him, why is that? I believe its because there probably is pockets of his memory that are missing and her theory is starting to intrigue him. I cant wait to see how it all plays out!
    Did he flash back to Gabi talking today? And why did he offer to go to the hospital to get the results? And how can they arrested Gabi when Ben stopped her from inject Jake she did not attack him. Not till next week.

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      Easy Tasha Just enjoy the ride! Hopefully Jake will remember who he really is!
  • kahinamah
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Sep 2019

First, I’d like to say how sweet of you to mention me in your first thread ALoyalSoapFan

Now, down to business. I have gone back and forth and I have come up with three theories and I’ll even provide reasons for those theories. (I apologize in advance for this very long post lol)

1) Jake is Stefan and knows it. His first day in Salem he hires Ben of all people. Is it really just coincidence that Ben is back working for a Stefan look alike? Me thinks not. Then Jake goes up to GabiChic and was eyeing Gabi as she walked away from her, now, closed store. Then he describes his ex, which basically sounded exactly like Gabi.Then you have him caressing Gabi’s picture on his iPad. Then when Gabi kissed him he almost ran his hands through her hair, just like Stefan, but stopped himself. Yells like Stefan. Is a cocky jerk like Stefan . Not to mention he’s got Gabi on his mind all the time lol.

2) Jake is brainwashed Stefan. After yesterday’s episode, I started thinking maybe this is the case. You have Rolf admitting he did bring Stefan back to life, but was very sinister towards the end. So there is definitely something up and Rolf knows what it is. There also was that scene in the garage where things went from hysterical with Gabi’s tantrum and Jake’s silly comments to very serious and heartbreaking. Gabi telling him about the electricity between them and how she can sense Jake questioning things, actually looked like he might really be questioning things. We know nothing about his past. Anytime Ben asks about his past he changes the subject. Only thing we know about him is the ex and even that wasn’t much information. I’m almost wondering if maybe the memories he has were implanted by Rolf.

3) Jake really is a new character who is basically just Stefan’s doppelgänger or twin. Jake is hiding something and it’s looking like he owes someone money. Jake will take on Stefan’s persona and pretend to be him. Money, power, gorgeous wife who adores you. Why not? I think he’ll either do this on his own and trick Gabi or he’ll work with Gabi so that she can regain power as CEO of DiMera and he can get the mobsters off his back. They’ll work as a team and fall in love. Only real Stefan is alive and will eventually be revealed, causing a lot of drama for Gabi.

Anywho, these are my theories. I can’t pick just one yet. I also know that some of the reasons listed can support other theories, but this is what I got.
    I like your 3 theories a lot, I think one of them will be the right one, or a mixture of the three.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
      ALoyalSoapFan commented
      Editing a comment
      ICAM! I believe, there'd be a mixture of all three!
  • Liz188
    Day Player
    • Aug 2019

Once again, theory 2 is seeming more possible. First, Jake stayed behind to question Kayla about the drug. Now it could be 1 of 2 things. Either he’s crushing on Gabi and wanted to know for sure if she was trying to harm him or he was low key hoping that serum would help with the questions he has about his past. Next, you have Rolf completely lying about everything. There is a reason for this and it’s not because his dislike for her. He has no history with Gabi and the comment he made about disrespecting Stefano makes no sense because Stevano came in hating Gabi. Anyway, my point is that someone caused all this to happen and Rolf is in on it. I will stick to my theory that Vivian and and maybe even Stefano have been purposely trying to keep Stefan and Gabi apart.

Although theory 2 is most likely, theory 3 is still a possibility.

What does everyone else think?

Comment

• tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

Liz188 You are on the money....also I think it is Andre and he wants the empire.

Comment

• Liz188
        Liz188 commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s definitely a possibility as well.
    • ALoyalSoapFan
      Soap Addict
      • Sep 2016

Once again, theory 2 is seeming more possible. First, Jake stayed behind to question Kayla about the drug. Now it could be 1 of 2 things. Either he’s crushing on Gabi and wanted to know for sure if she was trying to harm him or he was low key hoping that serum would help with the questions he has about his past. Next, you have Rolf completely lying about everything. There is a reason for this and it’s not because his dislike for her. He has no history with Gabi and the comment he made about disrespecting Stefano makes no sense because Stevano came in hating Gabi. Anyway, my point is that someone caused all this to happen and Rolf is in on it. I will stick to my theory that Vivian and and maybe even Stefano have been purposely trying to keep Stefan and Gabi apart.

Well, I just watched the show and I'm inclined to go with a mixture of 2 and 3! Golf (squash name our sister Flowercity79 gave Rolf and Gabriella) conversation mixed with Stake's conversation with Kayla are why I'm lending on a mixture of 2 & 3!

Comment

• Liz188
        Day Player
        • Aug 2019

Originally posted by ALoyalSoapFan View Post
        Well, I just watched the show and I'm inclined to go with a mixture of 2 and 3! Golf (squash name our sister Flowercity79 gave Rolf and Gabriella) conversation mixed with Stake's conversation with Kayla are why I'm lending on a mixture of 2 & 3!
        Golf Love the name! Lol. Does that mean you might be thinking that Jake is in fact a new character, but brainwashed?

Comment

• lovejomar
          Contract Poster
          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by ALoyalSoapFan View Post
          Please, pretty please, with loads of cherries on top, be kind! This is my first thread!

After reading ideas in threads especially Liz188 & kahinamah I thought, it would be fun to have a thread to post our speculations on "Who Is Jake?"

Please, only speculations, no spoilers!
          Congratulations on first post. I think eventually it will be proved Jake is Stefan otherwise why would Vivian be coming back.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
            Soap Addict
            • Sep 2016

Originally posted by lovejomar View Post
            Congratulations on first post. I think eventually it will be proved Jake is Stefan otherwise why would Vivian be coming back.
            No, I believe he's brainwashed Stefan but has someone named Jake's memory, hence the thugs and gf! Confused, much? Don't fret! So am I! TYVM, lovejomar we owe this thread to our sister Liz188 I came up with the idea to make this thread bc we were discussing Jake's identity in ohter threads! I thought, it'd be a great idea for posters to post their thoughts in a thread just for, Who Is Jake!

Comment

• ckg1
              ckg1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I like your idea Loyal!! Jake is Stefan brainwashed and with Jake memories. This is beyond amnesia at this point. This will tough for our Gabriella, but this is definitely a storyline to forward to because Gabi is now off of prop/angst duties! That’s the best part!! Stake and Gabi scenes are the highlight when they’re on!!?????

• ALoyalSoapFan
              ALoyalSoapFan commented
              Editing a comment
              ICAM ckg1 This isn't the usual played out wash-rinse-repeat amnesia story! Rolf dropped too many clues for this to be an amnesia story! We know our girl Gabriella will figure them out and put the pieces the puzzle together! As lovejomar stated, we must remember Vivian is coming! Therefore, she and Rolf will have the missing pieces to the, Who Is Jake, puzzle! This will be a joyful, entertaining and delightful story! One fitting for the one and only Gabriella DiMera AKA the TOTAL PACKAGE! We have the right characters to tell the story, Stakebriella and Rolf and later, Vivian! All perfectionists that doesn't need propping, phoning in scenes or finishing sentences!
          • ALoyalSoapFan
            Soap Addict
            • Sep 2016

Liz188 Did you watch yesterday, 5/27, show? If so, what are you thoughts now about Stake? Obviously, Ben got him thinking bc he went to see Gabriella! Perhaps, we should wait to hear what he has to say to Gabriella? After all, they were only on for a nanosecond w/no dialogue! I haven't watched today's show...not certain, if they were on? WOW! Just plain WOW! ? BB & CB have the most amazing off the charts charismatic chemistry just by being in the same room and w/o dialogue! ??

Comment

• Liz188
              Liz188 commented
              Editing a comment
              ALoyalSoapFan I did watch! I watched today’s as well. Even after today’s episode I’m still sticking with theory 2. At least that’s where the storyline is making it look like. There could always be a twist later on lol.

So you had Jake actually considering what if Gabi is right and then you had him today all angry because he’s tired of people confusing him for Stefan. The way that this is all effecting him is telling me that he’s really questioning things. We don’t know very much about his past, but I have a feeling he might not be too sure about it either.

All I know is CB and BB are giving these scenes their all. I feel so many emotions while watching them.
          • pnorbert2222
            • Jul 2006

ten awful theories:

1. Stefan's twin brother
            2. Some rando that Rolf brainwashed and gave plastic surgery to.
            3. Ben's brother that his mom was pregnant with when she died. (no wait Ben's younger than Stefan)
            4. Zoey's ex-husband (but I'm hoping if they bring her husband on the show that it's really Sonny's half-brother Alexander living under a fake name for some reason)
            5. Some guy who just looks like Stefan for absolutely no good reason. Complete coincidence. Sometimes non related people look exactly alike.
            6. Tony and Anna somehow have a son.
            7. John Thomas Reiber. Zack was never Bo and Hope's biological son. It was really JT all along.
            8. Vivian was pregnant with twins...when she was pregnant with Phillip! One was Kate and Victor's...the other was Vivian and Victor's. Ivan arranged for raised the other baby to be raised elsewhere.
            9. He's Andre. Like not with amnesia or anything. Rolf has a chip of Andre's personality and he put in Stefan's head. Andre's just lulling everyone into a false sense of security.
            10. Andrew Donovan IV. Nobody's seen that kid in years. Who in Salem would know what he looks like?

Comment

• Flowercity79
              Flowercity79 commented
              Editing a comment
              Lmaoooo hilarious

• ckg1
              ckg1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep I agree, it has to be one of these.? Can’t wait to see how wrong or right we are with this! Or how far off base we may be with Jake’s identity!??? He’s so frustrated and so is Gabriella!! Lol.

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              It would be sad that Jake goes into his hotel room, and rips off his face and it's Andre, "Ah, the people in Salem don't know that the real phoenix has risen up! And the one who messed up poor Abigail. Ah, what a shame there, but that fragile girl caused me brain damage! She needs to pay for her mess! And so does my stupid brother Chad. He has ruined me of getting what I wanted. In what I should have inherited in the first place!"
          • ALoyalSoapFan
            Soap Addict
            • Sep 2016

I just watched the show and TBH, I'm more intrigued then ever! Exactly Who Is Jake? One thing we do know, he must come clean to Ben or find another mechanic! We saw a gentler side and almost a confession, when he attentively listened to Gabriella! I was so happy she confided that personal info with him! ICAM ckg1 It's going to be fun trying to figure out Who Is Jake and learning who's right, wrong or way off base!

Comment

• pnorbert2222
              • Jul 2006

To me Rolf more or less said someone else brought Stefan back from the dead.

Who else would have those kind of resources and an interest in messing with Gabi and Abby? Vivian? Andre? Does Sami still have the millions she stole from the Dimeras?

Comment

• carson288208
                Contract Poster
                • May 2010

I am here for Jake being Jake. I can see Vivian keeping Jake a secret and hidden until the time was right. Well, that's my speculation anyway..

But he will most likely be Stefan and therefore putting Gabi back with her so called "true love*

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X