X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pnorbert2222
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Jul 2006

I think Jake is a double fake out. Rolf found a twin of Stefan's and gave him amnesia.

Rolf is using him to trick Gabi into thinking Stefan isn't dead. But Stefan isn't really dead either.

By the time Gabi gets to her wedding day with Jake the real Stefan (played by Tyler Christopher) will come back from the dead and stop the wedding. See Rolf changed the real Stefan to look like someone else.

(too nuts?)

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you see what RickySpanish put up? It better not be Andre.

• ALoyalSoapFan
      ALoyalSoapFan commented
      Editing a comment
      As much as I love/adore/admire Emmy Award winner TC, I do NOT want him back as Stefan! I cringed and at times was in tears knowing his character would be assassinated and tossed on a sacrificial altar! However, with BB as Stefan I never feared of his character being assassinated and tossed on a sacrificial altar! Therefore, I truly do not care if BB is Stake or Stefan, as long as, he's in scenes with Gabriella and for added bonuses, Ben, Ciara and possible Dr. Rolf and Vivian, I will be an extremely happy viewer!
  • Estefan0
    Board Regular
    • Jun 2017

Congrats on your first thread, ALoyalSoapFan! I personally hope that Jake really is just Jake and not Stefan. I feel like there’s been an equal number of hints directed both ways so it’s honestly anyone’s guess who he turns out to be. I do find a lot of potential with this new character though and see a chemistry with Gabi that wasn’t present when the actor was playing Stefan so I’d be thrilled if the writers decide to stick with Jake and not Stefan

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
      ALoyalSoapFan commented
      Editing a comment
      TYVM @EstefanO Please, call me Loyal!

• Estefan0
      Estefan0 commented
      Editing a comment
      No problem, Loyal! Looking forward to seeing more of your threads
  • Jj1701
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Sep 2012

I keep changing my mind about who he is. But I know who he's not. He's not anyone either than
    Stefan with amnesia
    Brainwashed Stefan
    Stefan and he knows it
    or Jake.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
      ALoyalSoapFan commented
      Editing a comment
      IKR?! I believe, all of us keep changing our minds! However, we are happy and excited to have BB back on screen and reunited with CB and added bonus RSW
  • steven hawk
    Board Regular
    • Dec 2015

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
    I just hope it's not a Bo recast or Andre, otherwise I would be crying
    You can laugh all you want, I wasn't necessarily saying I actually want Jake to be Bo...just look at the clues given. His affinity with motor cycles, Stefan's tombstone saying he was born in 74(Stefan himself 'doing the math' would be in his mid 40's). Also if he's not Stefan(which he now could be any age), plastic surgery would make him look younger than what he looked like prior, The Brady's have always been a target for a Dimera plot.

Think of the current happenings, Ben and Ciara's engagement, Hope and Steve hooking up, it all smells of a set up that Bo could walk into. I sometimes have this tendency to make "that" comment that most readers might say "I wish you hadn't said that". I felt that way when I made the point in another thread that RC is writing this and it was RC that gave us SN in the roll of Stefano.

Now there's no question that BB and CB have great chemistry, and it really does look like that Jake may wind up "pretending" to be Stefan, But I suspect this is a tale of two chapters. I would not rule out my Bo theory, as mentioned in a different thread that could be the twist at the twelfth hour kind of thing.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
      ALoyalSoapFan commented
      Editing a comment
      These are why your theory won't work! Bo Brady: DOB 11/5/63 = Age: 57! Stefan O. DiMera: DOB; 76-77 = Age: 43-44! Stefan's tombstone: DOB: 1974 = Age: 46! Shawn-Douglas Brady: DOB: 87 = Age: 33! Therefore, unless Bope had their first born, SDB, when Bo was 13 years old, there's no way/no how is it possible for Jake to be Bo!

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      ALoyalSoapFan I have to applaud you! Those are sound based facts that this is not Bo’s recast. Hope it’s not JT recast either but who knows. Most likely like you said all along, it’s Stefan O DiMera. We are along on the ride to find out!
  • tashasummer75
    Day Player
    • May 2015

Originally posted by steven hawk View Post

You can laugh all you want, I wasn't necessarily saying I actually want Jake to be Bo...just look at the clues given. His affinity with motor cycles, Stefan's tombstone saying he was born in 74(Stefan himself 'doing the math' would be in his mid 40's). Also if he's not Stefan(which he now could be any age), plastic surgery would make him look younger than what he looked like prior, The Brady's have always been a target for a Dimera plot.

Think of the current happenings, Ben and Ciara's engagement, Hope and Steve hooking up, it all smells of a set up that Bo could walk into. I sometimes have this tendency to make "that" comment that most readers might say "I wish you hadn't said that". I felt that way when I made the point in another thread that RC is writing this and it was RC that gave us SN in the roll of Stefano.

Now there's no question that BB and CB have great chemistry, and it really does look like that Jake may wind up "pretending" to be Stefan, But I suspect this is a tale of two chapters. I would not rule out my Bo theory, as mentioned in a different thread that could be the twist at the twelfth hour kind of thing.
    But Bo used to be a cop why would he be hiding something and have Thurgs after him that makes no sense that it is Bo. I think it could be Stefan and he is trying to protect Gabi from the Thugs and thier boss.

Comment

• steven hawk
      Board Regular
      • Dec 2015

Originally posted by tashasummer75 View Post

But Bo used to be a cop why would he be hiding something and have Thurgs after him that makes no sense that it is Bo. I think it could be Stefan and he is trying to protect Gabi from the Thugs and thier boss.
      I'll give you that, but I think what bothers me about this story, is that Stefan was NOT a good person, I know what I don't want and I don't want him to be Stefan. It doesn't make much sense for Jake to even want to be Stefan, given his history(unless he starts believing he might be Stefan)

I think all of us are expecting that Jake is the bad guy. Every theory I've heard or read is that he's Stefan, Andre, Peter Blake, and the latest one I read was this is another round of Stefano(with a chip in someone's brain)...this is what we would typically get. The good guys however do sometimes get brainwashed and this trope has not been played in awhile.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Except with Steve and that ended last month. ?
    • tashasummer75
      Day Player
      • May 2015

Originally posted by steven hawk View Post

I'll give you that, but I think what bothers me about this story, is that Stefan was NOT a good person, I know what I don't want and I don't want him to be Stefan. It doesn't make much sense for Jake to even want to be Stefan, given his history(unless he starts believing he might be Stefan)

I think all of us are expecting that Jake is the bad guy. Every theory I've heard or read is that he's Stefan, Andre, Peter Blake, and the latest one I read was this is another round of Stefano(with a chip in someone's brain)...this is what we would typically get. The good guys however do sometimes get brainwashed and this trope has not been played in awhile.
      But if he is Stefan why did he not come back to Gabi sooner? What I can't understand is if he is Stefan why does he not want anything to do with Gabi he acts like he does not like her. Everyone says he wants Gabi but that is not what I am seeing. If he is Stefan he would be all over Gabi. And Jake is hiding something. If he is Jake then he might fall for Gabi slowly. I don't know if he wants Gabi. I want him to fall for Gabi.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        If he's hiding something, he might be doing it to protect her. We don't know yet.
    • tashasummer75
      Day Player
      • May 2015

Originally posted by tashasummer75 View Post

But if he is Stefan why did he not come back to Gabi sooner? What I can't understand is if he is Stefan why does he not want anything to do with Gabi he acts like he does not like her. Everyone says he wants Gabi but that is not what I am seeing. If he is Stefan he would be all over Gabi. And Jake is hiding something. If he is Jake then he might fall for Gabi slowly. I don't know if he wants Gabi. I want him to fall for Gabi.
      And he might be protect Gabi from those Thugs boss if he is Stefan.

Comment

• tiff5555
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jul 2007

I don’t think Jake will end up being Bo...first, he is not thinking of Hope Brady. Second, can’t be JT, cuz then, well it depends on what the audience feels. Maybe he is or not. Third, please god no on Andre pretending to be Jake. But I don’t trust Ron on this one!

Comment

• Liz188
          Day Player
          • Aug 2019

I had to hunt this thread down. I want to add to my three theories. After watching today’s episode I’d like to add to theory 2.

2) Jake is brainwashed Stefan. Clearly what Gabi told Jake is really sitting with him. I don’t think he’d even consider what she’s saying unless there was a reason for him to question his past. So there is something not right.

I’d also like to add that someone is setting Gabi up. Considering we know Rolf gave her that serum, I’m guessing Rolf is working with someone. I don’t doubt it is Vivian. What is odd, is the situation with the thugs and the fact that brainwashed Stefan would be back in Salem.

Comment

• tashasummer75
            Day Player
            • May 2015

Originally posted by Liz188 View Post
            I had to hunt this thread down. I want to add to my three theories. After watching today’s episode I’d like to add to theory 2.

2) Jake is brainwashed Stefan. Clearly what Gabi told Jake is really sitting with him. I don’t think he’d even consider what she’s saying unless there was a reason for him to question his past. So there is something not right.

I’d also like to add that someone is setting Gabi up. Considering we know Rolf gave her that serum, I’m guessing Rolf is working with someone. I don’t doubt it is Vivian. What is odd, is the situation with the thugs and the fact that brainwashed Stefan would be back in Salem.
            He has a ex girlfriend that sent the Thrugs they said he took something from thier boss which is his ex girlfriend.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
              Soap Addict
              • Sep 2016

Liz188 Please, continue your theories! They are thought-provoking and gives us something to think about! I haven't watched the show! When I watch, later on, I'd have more to say!

Comment

• Liz188
                Liz188 commented
                Editing a comment
                ALoyalSoapFan I will definitely do that! Let us know your thoughts after you watch ?
            • tiff5555
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

Liz188 Here is my add on too after your wonderful theory:
              • Stefan O DiMera is going to save his shining lady!!!

Comment

• Liz188
                Liz188 commented
                Editing a comment
                After reading the summer spoilers, I really hope you’re right. I would love it!!

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                Liz188 I was not happy with the summer spoilers...but am hoping it’s something like this. That he remembers and defend his wife.
            • tashasummer75
              Day Player
              • May 2015

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
              Liz188 Here is my add on too after your wonderful theory:
              • Stefan O DiMera is going to save his shining lady!!!
              I hope so because she did not drug Abby.

Comment

• Flowercity79
                Soap Addict
                • Oct 2017

Good theory! I believe you may be right after todays episode. If Jake was really confident about who he was he would never even entertain Gabi's words. He keeps flashing back to what she said to him, why is that? I believe its because there probably is pockets of his memory that are missing and her theory is starting to intrigue him. I cant wait to see how it all plays out!

Comment

• Liz188
                  Liz188 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Agree 100%. Gabi definitely got to him and someone doesn’t second guess like the way Jake did today.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X