Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is Jake?

Please, pretty please, with loads of cherries on top, be kind! This is my first thread!

After reading ideas in threads especially
    Liz188
    Day Player
    Liz188 &
    kahinamah
    Scriptwriter
    kahinamah I thought, it would be fun to have a thread to post our speculations on "Who Is Jake?"

Please, only speculations, no spoilers!

Congrats on your first thread! I believe that down the road it will be revealed that Jake is indeed Stefan! Not sure of all the details but look forward to BB and CB re-establishing their sparkling chemistry! 😊
    Laura23, Moderator of BnB/Days Forums, Board questions? please Email me!

Comment

I kinda hope Jake is just Jake. I'm really liking the character. I didn't mind Stefan but I preferred TC in the role and now I get to fully appreciate BB in the role of Jake. I'm not partial to Gabi but I do like Camila and Brandon's chemistry and I like Gabi and Jake so far. As long as I get to see Ben/Stefan or Ben/Jake bromance Irdc who he turns out to be in the end.

Comment

First, I’d like to say how sweet of you to mention me in your first thread
      ALoyalSoapFan
      Scriptwriter
      ALoyalSoapFan

Now, down to business. I have gone back and forth and I have come up with three theories and I’ll even provide reasons for those theories. (I apologize in advance for this very long post lol)

1) Jake is Stefan and knows it. His first day in Salem he hires Ben of all people. Is it really just coincidence that Ben is back working for a Stefan look alike? Me thinks not. Then Jake goes up to GabiChic and was eyeing Gabi as she walked away from her, now, closed store. Then he describes his ex, which basically sounded exactly like Gabi.Then you have him caressing Gabi’s picture on his iPad. Then when Gabi kissed him he almost ran his hands through her hair, just like Stefan, but stopped himself. Yells like Stefan. Is a cocky jerk like Stefan . Not to mention he’s got Gabi on his mind all the time lol.

2) Jake is brainwashed Stefan. After yesterday’s episode, I started thinking maybe this is the case. You have Rolf admitting he did bring Stefan back to life, but was very sinister towards the end. So there is definitely something up and Rolf knows what it is. There also was that scene in the garage where things went from hysterical with Gabi’s tantrum and Jake’s silly comments to very serious and heartbreaking. Gabi telling him about the electricity between them and how she can sense Jake questioning things, actually looked like he might really be questioning things. We know nothing about his past. Anytime Ben asks about his past he changes the subject. Only thing we know about him is the ex and even that wasn’t much information. I’m almost wondering if maybe the memories he has were implanted by Rolf.

3) Jake really is a new character who is basically just Stefan’s doppelgänger or twin. Jake is hiding something and it’s looking like he owes someone money. Jake will take on Stefan’s persona and pretend to be him. Money, power, gorgeous wife who adores you. Why not? I think he’ll either do this on his own and trick Gabi or he’ll work with Gabi so that she can regain power as CEO of DiMera and he can get the mobsters off his back. They’ll work as a team and fall in love. Only real Stefan is alive and will eventually be revealed, causing a lot of drama for Gabi.

Anywho, these are my theories. I can’t pick just one yet. I also know that some of the reasons listed can support other theories, but this is what I got.

Comment

• Flowercity79
        Flowercity79
        Scriptwriter
        Flowercity79 commented
        Editing a comment
        Liz188
        Day Player
        Liz188 oh hell yea it would be must see tv for sure! I would love to see her torn between her old and new love!

• ALoyalSoapFan
        ALoyalSoapFan
        Scriptwriter
        ALoyalSoapFan commented
        Editing a comment
        You are extremely welcomed
        Liz188
        Day Player
        Liz188! It were you and others that gave me the inspiration for making this thread! 😀 OM, I do not know which of your theories to choose! If I had to choose, it'd be #3 only bc I'd love and enjoy seeing BB in dual role and wondering which yummylicious eye-candy to choose! However, #2 would be interesting especially with Dr. Rolf and probably Vivian as the masterminds! Then again, #1 is another possibility! Decisions! Decisions! One thing we know w/o an iota of doubt whomever he is BB and CB and for added bonuses WU, RSW and VK will most definitely rock those scenes and make them must see TV!

• Liz188
        Liz188
        Day Player
        Liz188 commented
        Editing a comment
        ALoyalSoapFan
        Scriptwriter
        ALoyalSoapFan it has been a very fun thread! I agree, theories #1 & #2 will definitely make for interesting TV. I’ll be sure to continue sharing my theories as this story unfolds. All I know is that CB and BB have me hooked!

I am not sure regarding what's going on with Jake, but I am here for a ride with this story! Hopefully he is Stefan

Comment

ALoyalSoapFan
        Scriptwriter
        ALoyalSoapFan !!! On your first thread.
        Jake could very well be Stefan with everything erased about Stefan from his brain. It’s ok because Jake is fine in all sorts of ways, lol. Jake will fall for Gabriella and then of course his Stefan memories will be returned somehow. Whatever the case, I’m good as long as whoever he is will love Gabriella in the end either way!

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
          ALoyalSoapFan
          Scriptwriter
          ALoyalSoapFan commented
          Editing a comment
          TYVM
          ckg1
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          ckg1 ICAM! Whomever he is, Stake or Stefan, we know w/o an iota of doubt BB will rock his scenes! I'm incline to agree with #3 of
          Liz188
          Day Player
          Liz188 theory only bc BB would rock in a dual role! However, it truly doesn't matter, our BB drought is finally over! 😀 BB & CB and added bonuses WU, RSW and VK will rock this story and make it must see TV! 😀😀
          Whatever the case, I’m good as long as whoever he is will love Gabriella in the end either way!
          Amen! Preach!

Twin i am so happy you posted your first thread, congrats!!! I feel like such a proud sister

Ok down to the main topic. I posted ny theory in another thread earlier this week but i will post it again. Im starting to think Jake is just a doppleganger. I know, it seems too much of a coincidence, but either he is Stefan's twin or just a doppleganger. I am not sure why or how he ended up in salem of all places, but he is in trouble. Maybe he has a gambling problem or borrowed money from a loan shark and now he cant pay them back so he is hiding in the little town of salem hoping he would be able to disappear into obscurity, but little does he know, he looks exactly like the notorious Stefan O Dimera! I believe things will become desperate for him and he may realize that being mistaken for Stefan isnt a bad thing! He will play along and tell Gabi he is really Stefan so he can get control of DE and all of his money problems go away. But then..low and behold Vivian shows up and she demands he step down because the REAL Stefan is in fact alive! Jake gets exposed and Stabriella reunite.

Or it could be that it really is Stefan and "Jake" has no memory. I really wish Gabi or someone would ask him, do you have amnesia or memory gaps? Do you haveba birth certificate, family photos etc? I love our girl Gabi but she is not asking the right questions and its frustrating lol. She could hire a private investigator and dig up info on him. Or simply get his dna and do a dna test or exhume Stefan's body like Lucas and Sami did to prove Will was still alive! The storyline is just starting so i am hoping she does this down the line. Either way this storyline is definitely the most intriguing one on the show right now and i am here for the ride!

Comment

• Flowercity79
          Flowercity79
          Scriptwriter
          Flowercity79 commented
          Editing a comment
          ckg1
          ckg1 omg i LOVE Adam Lambert! Is he still touring with Queen? His voice is amazing and im still mad he didnt win AI lol!

• ckg1
          ckg1
          ckg1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Flowercity79
          Scriptwriter
          Flowercity79, yes, sorry kinda late checking in here...But yes, I’ve seen Adam Lambert on tv discussing his touring with Queen and they dedicated a song to Covid healthcare workers. What a handsome guy! It will be easy to think of our ‘Jake Lambert’ and Adam Lambert to remember the last name, lol. Both gorgeous guys🥰 and yes I think Adam L. is a fabulous singer too, so talented!

• ALoyalSoapFan
          ALoyalSoapFan
          Scriptwriter
          ALoyalSoapFan commented
          Editing a comment
          TYVM Twin
          Flowercity79
          Scriptwriter
          Flowercity79 I learned from the best! You know, how Twins are, we must be in competition! 😉 I'm tremendously enjoying reading the various, Who Is Jake, theories! 😁However, I'm in agreement with our sister
          ckg1
          ckg1 It truly doesn't matter, if BB's character is Stake or Stefan, as long as, he's madly in love and devoted to our Gabriella! 😁😃😄

I never thought "Jake" was very good in his Stefan roll but I think he is great in his roll as Jake. And Gabbi. She is an absolute fireball actress with awesome one liners that no one can top. Without a doubt she is my favorite actress on the set.

Comment

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/daysofourlives/images/5/54/Andre_DiMera_returns_2002.GIF/revision/latest?cb=20170303155353

Comment

• tiff5555
            tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            It would be a travesty if Jake takes off his mask and is Andre DiMera.

• RickySpanish
            RickySpanish
            Contract Poster
            RickySpanish commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL It won't be. Jake will either be Stefan, or the twin brother he didn't know he had.

Originally posted by InYourFace View Post
          I never thought "Jake" was very good in his Stefan roll but I think he is great in his roll as Jake. And Gabbi. She is an absolute fireball actress with awesome one liners that no one can top. Without a doubt she is my favorite actress on the set.

This actress is incredible, she can all play, spectacular.

Comment

• ckg1
            ckg1
            ckg1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes agreed
            InYourFace
            Day Player
            InYourFace and
            kahinamah
            Scriptwriter
            kahinamah, CB does play everything spectacularly! From sadness, especially crying over Stefan’s death, to joyous times with Ari, to being funny, bringing emotions, being hurt, retaliating and definitely those one line fiery lines! CB is the one in Days for me! As for Jake..or Stefan, BB is the most passionate one for CB onscreen! RC was brilliant putting these two together, whoever Jake turns out to be!👏🏻👏🏻
            ckg1
            Last edited by ckg1; May 16, 2020, 12:23 PM.

• kahinamah
            kahinamah
            Scriptwriter
            kahinamah commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly, two excellent actors, their duo is fantastic.

Congrats on your first thread!

I come and go from Days. Sadly I mostly go and the time jump didn't help. But when I read that BB was back, I came back too. I don't really care who Jake is, I'm here for whatever. Though I really like the idea of theory 3 put forth by
          Liz188
          Day Player
          Liz188

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
            ALoyalSoapFan
            Scriptwriter
            ALoyalSoapFan commented
            Editing a comment
            TYVM! TBH,
            Sace
            Day Player
            Sace but for knowing BB was returning, I would have left Salem and might pop in once in awhile only to watch a few scenes! A lot of the stories in the TJ was unwatchable and made me FF most of them! Anyhoo, ICAM with your #3 theory only bc it would mean BB would be in a dual role and would rock those scenes! 😁😃😄

Originally posted by aloyalsoapfan View Post
          please, pretty please, with loads of cherries on top, be kind! this is my first thread!
          OMG loyal what have you done!!???!!

Comment

Jake is Stefan is what I think...now whether that "serum" would have worked on him or not remains to be seen..but it seems that Stefan has been living as Jake for a while since he has a past and has just returned to Salem recently (his job at the garage is brand new as he told Ben)

Comment

Oh, WOW! TYVM everyone for making my 1st thread a fun place to come and discuss our, Who Is Jake, theories! I haven't made up my mind (yes, I know, shocker LOL) on my, Who Is Jake, theory! I'm just happy and excited having BB and CB back together in scenes! TYVM Emmy Award winner RC! Of course, we do not know what you've scripted for them, are they Stakebriella or Stabriella! We do know w/o an iota of doubt whatever you've scripted will be must see TV!

Comment

• ckg1
              ckg1
              ckg1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice
              ALoyalSoapFan
              Scriptwriter
              ALoyalSoapFan, and it looks like you’re asking for the thread to stay on track with a cherry on top is working😁.
              Yes, we are certainly on the edge of our seats waiting to see who this man is back in our girl Gabriella’s life to move her on from Horton, Elani, and Chabby foolishness and being on prop duty! Jake or Stefan? Hmm, whatever because he and Gabriella spell passion!! Thanks for the thread Loyal!!

• ALoyalSoapFan
              ALoyalSoapFan
              Scriptwriter
              ALoyalSoapFan commented
              Editing a comment
              IKR?
              ckg1
              ckg1 Obviously, posters enjoy cherries! 😁 I wanted a fun thread for posters to discuss our, Who Is Jack, theories! Although, we've been discussing it in other threads, I, thought, it'd be fun to have a thread just for those discussions! So far, although, I haven't decided which one, I'd choose,
              Liz188
              Day Player
              Liz188 have the most interesting theories! Our sister
              Flowercity79
              Scriptwriter
              Flowercity79 and others are discussing how Gabriella should learn his true identity! Although, they're interesting, I do not want the story to end, just yet! It's too much fun figuring out Who Is Jake mystery to have it end!

• ckg1
              ckg1
              ckg1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m so enjoying Jake the handsome mystery doppelgänger also Loyal! Just having BB and CB onscreen together is all I need! Lolll

I just hope it's not a Bo recast or Andre, otherwise I would be crying

Comment

• ckg1
              ckg1
              ckg1 commented
              Editing a comment
              tiff5555
              Aspiring soap scribe
              tiff5555, Bo?....thanks, I needed this one.😭

• tiff5555
              tiff5555
              Aspiring soap scribe
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              ckg1
              ckg1 A member said it in his thread of his theories. I uh had to laugh at that. I don’t that will come true. Someone also said of JT, but who knows. Most likely it’s Stefan, otherwise people will not be thrilled.

• MyriVerse
              MyriVerse
              Board Regular
              MyriVerse commented
              Editing a comment
              I honestly got this vibe. When Rolf was giving Gabi the serum, he made some kind of insinuation about his identity, and suddenly the scene turned to Hope. 'Course it could be one of Hope's other exes.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X