Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Stacy Haiduk leave?

I loved her and her exit didn't really make sense. The whole ending with Kristen stabbing Victor and going on the run with Rachel was so unsatisfying and forced. Was Stacy asked to leave or did she choose to leave for some reason?

She left for storyline related purposes. But I believe Kristen comes back in June or July.

Comment

She will be back...would rather be Eileen, but yeah, it’s in June or July like the member said.

Comment

Yeah she and her teenage daughter will be back in June or July. Sorry just had to say it.

Comment

I love Kristen and I really like this actress, so happy to have her back.

I hope it's Stacy who comes back. For Eileen she never stays long, each time she leaves for Y&R, I'll preferred an actress who stay, a more stable actress.

Comment

• kahinamah
        kahinamah
        Scriptwriter
        kahinamah commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool for Stacy, in addition I prefer this actress. Even if Eileen is great too.

• MoTownGrl06
        MoTownGrl06
        Day Player
        MoTownGrl06 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think the pressure of doing 2 shows and powerful characters plus the RHO Beverly Hills just got to Eileen Davidson. I think she was just exhausted and also was grieving for the loss of her mother during this time and also the loss of her father in law.... So I think her leaving was more due to personal reasons. She has stated before that CBS and Y&R were great to work with Days and NBC to allow her to do both the roles of Ashley and Kristen. She usually filmed Days on her day off from Y&R or came into the set and filmed her scenes at Days very early in the morning and then went to the Y&R set and put it long days there filming.

• kahinamah
        kahinamah
        Scriptwriter
        kahinamah commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah I didn't know about his loss, sorry.

Her exit is temporary. She will be back soon.

Comment

To answer the OP's question, it was definitely the show's decision to write Kristen off, most likely for budget reasons. Stacy Haiduk has made it very clear in interviews she loves working at Days. Sounds like she'll be back soon, but the choice to write her off the show for a bit was the shows decision, not hers.

Comment

Originally posted by Angela8422 View Post
          She left for storyline related purposes. But I believe Kristen comes back in June or July.
          IMO, I would prefer to see Eileen Davidson any day over SH. S/L was ridiculous. She was CRAZY IN LOVE with Brady, and finally gets what she wants, then takes off. And Brady, Father of the Year, lets another precious baby go. Ugghhh.

Comment

Temporary exit for a horribly written story. Hopefully her return will see better writing and an end to this redeemed, forgiven, "wonderful mother" nonsense and accept that she's a danger to literally everyone around her including that poor child.

Comment

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post
              Temporary exit for a horribly written story. Hopefully her return will see better writing and an end to this redeemed, forgiven, "wonderful mother" nonsense and accept that she's a danger to literally everyone around her including that poor child.
              Yes.

Look, Stacy is an amazing performer and I love her. But Kristen is a disaster.

For me, the best thing that could happen is to have Kristen come back to Salem, and just at that moment Ciara is on a celebratory ride on Bo's newly repaired motorcycle and plows into Kristen outside town square, knocking her into the path of a Gabi Chic delivery truck which flattens her. Custody of Rachel is given to Brady, who is deeply affected by the gravity of his responsibility as a father, finds a nice place in California, and moves there so he can have Tate every other week and Rachel and Tate can grow up knowing each other. (I would also take this alternate ending: Sarah and Brady fall in love and get married and bring up Rachel together.)

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X