Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else think Hope is still Gina?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else think Hope is still Gina?

She has seemed so weird in stiff lately. She also keeps making references to Gina that are in poor taste given what Gina has done to everyone. Also, Marlena seems to still hold a grudge against her, so maybe she can sense something is off? Rolf seemed like he had something up is sleeve when he was planning to turn Gina back into Hope, so maybe he never did?

Nope, I think Hope is Hope and they are going to have a Hope/Steve romance, which will eventually migrate to a Kayla/Steve and Justin/Hope romance.

Comment

She is Hope, and I hope the writers have learned to stop brainwashing the same characters all the time. I wish she was bitter. Everyone knew she was acting strange and they didn't do anything for a year.

Comment

Hope has been more Hope than she was, for a long time. Whether she will revert is up to these writers. Not much that they write surprises me.
        I'm enjoying watching her scenes and her and Steve's friendship.

Comment

I have my doubts. I think she could still be Gina. Glad I'm not the only one.

Comment

Me too. Real Hope wasn't as stiff as this version.

Comment

There is something still different with Hope. Gina could still in part of her brain, I want Hope back.

Comment

Well, a lot of characters are not being written correctly. The writers don't seem to care. Real Kayla wouldn't have been so cold and icy at Adrienne's grave and only worried about Justin's feelings. She would have spared a minute to offer comfort to Steve when he saw his sister's grave for the first time. Hope will be fine but if I was her I wouldn't trust anyone to help her if she acts strange again. Off topic: I read Neighbors is back in production. One of the things they did was have no extras in the scenes.
                shome
                Scriptwriter
                Last edited by shome; May 16, 2020, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by varlena View Post
                  I have my doubts. I think she could still be Gina. Glad I'm not the only one.
                  I agree. And Chad still doesn't seem like Chad.

Comment

Originally posted by CallAboutTheCat View Post

I agree. And Chad still doesn't seem like Chad.
                    Well I agree about Chad. But while Hope seems different, it still feels like Hope to me...

Comment

• dee2
                      dee2
                      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                      dee2 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think Hope hasn't seemed like Hope for so long, we are going to have to get use to her, if she continues
                      to be more Hope like. Right now, she is trying to come out of this nightmare year she's been living and
                      hurting people, so it may take some time. I don't trust writers, though. They know how to write so that
                      they move away from the core of the character.

Hope is closer to being Hope than she has been in a very long time. She's not back to the way she was before Bo disappeared the last time, but she's a lot closer than she's been.

That said, she has memories (and a whole lot of unwarranted guilt) of her time as Gina. That tells me Gina isn't totally gone because Hope shouldn't have any memories at all. Rolf managed to do something. Same with Steve and his memories. But for now, she's Hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis12 View Post
                      Me too. Real Hope wasn't as stiff as this version.
                      I agree with both of you. I have a feeling she is still Gina. Even the way she first reacted when Steve was taking the Steveno portrait she painted out to the trash. Also her comment about not wearing a tiara in months. She seems like Gina to me.

Comment

Na.. Hope is Hope. I think they know the fans would be pretty mad if they got rid of Gina only to be like "Na it was just a trick, she's still here". That story ran it's course, and now it's going to be about Hope, and Steve developing a romance.

Comment

No Hope is herself Gina is gone.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X