Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions About Sara's Baby

Never understood why DOOL had Brady allow a psycho like Kristen run off with Rachel after she stabbed Victor in the chest, but looks like Ron got bored with that baby swap story and wrote little Rachel out instead of just leaving her with Brady.

But what about Sarah's baby? I got the impression that she was still alive and being raised by Zoe whose baby had actually died!

If that was nothing more than a red herring, I'm disappointed, because it would have generated a lot more story especially if, in the end, Xander was the biological father.

Can someone fill me in?

There was nothing that showed that Sarah's baby was alive or being raised by Zoe just speculation. Especially since Zoe has a boy not a girl. I don't think Sarah's baby is alive at all.

Comment

I want nothing connecting Eric and Sarah. All things Erah can stay in the past.

Comment

I don’t see Sarah’s baby alive...unless it is and it’s Rex’s baby than Eric.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
          I don’t see Sarah’s baby alive...unless it is and it’s Rex’s baby than Eric.
          That's what I want. Break Eric's heart all over again. YES!!!!

Comment

I could be wrong, but I don't think it has anything to do with these people.

Comment

If her baby really is dead I see this setting up either Sarah, Maggie, or Eric to kill Orpheus.

Comment

Could it be that the real Thomas is with Zoe.

Comment

Sarah lied about this baby more than once, almost aborted the child, and then violently attacked rex whivh could have resulted in his death but somehow shes still considered the victim? Eric needs to realize that it was sarah alone who made the choice that he shouldn't be in his daughter's life and zander then assisted her with that lie. Victor didn't harm eric at all.

Maybe i missed it but shouldn't sarahs kud really be dead? I thought zander had difficuty getting her to take her firdt breath then the doctor was performing cpr on her when she died in front of victor and xander who then decided the baby switch needed to occur.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X