• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RickySpanish
    Contract Poster
    • Dec 2018

I want new Dimera's who aren't children of Stefano

Stefano is the 7th son of the 7th son. So he comes from a rather large family with the potential to have tons of uncles, cousins, neices and nephews. I think it would be interesting if we learn that his extended family has a lot of influence that is outside of the United States. They have not been state side because there was a war within the family and Stefano had staked his claim in the U.S. in general, and Salem in particular. With him gone his family is making moves to expand their empire into the United States.

This could put Dimera at risk because they would be Dimera's by blood (meaning they could legally run Dimera), BUT would not be on the best of terms with Stefano's offspring.

I'd like to see someone who has the kind of stature that Stefano, or Victor had in their 50's - 60's. This person would know Tony and through Tony we'd learn about this new Dimera. Stefano's kids would be tossed out of the mansion as this person succeeds in taking his cousin's empire. He'd keep the Stefano painting up as a type of trophy.

I'd like this character to have some obvious similarities to Stefano, but also different. No attraction to Marlena for example.
  • Silentfan
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Mar 2012

Yeah that's not a bad idea, but I'm afraid they would town Stefano's portrait since they wouldn't be close to their uncle because of that.

Comment

• kahinamah
      • Sep 2019

Great idea, a new war in the Dimera family.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        Soap Addict
        • Jul 2018

Paging Robert Newman!
        Last edited by JackandJenfan; May 15, 2020, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Elvis12
          Board Regular
          • Sep 2019

As an old timer watching Days, Stefano has been legendary and beloved for decades. He was always naughty. He always to away with it. He was a bad guy you just had to love. I wouldn't mind a new strain of the family, tho, as long as they didn't do away with the character of Stefano or totally destroy him as the great character he was.

Comment

• LadyCanuck
            Contract Poster
            • Dec 2014

The cast needs some new blood but I don't think this regime does very well at creating and developing characters. Which characters introduced by this writing team have been a success or made a real impact? I'm coming up empty myself.

Comment

• tiff5555
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

Orpheus family was introduced. That is new old blood, don't you think? Anyway, we might be on the last sands unless things gets interesting again.

Comment

• Abby_fan
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jun 2015

I think Theo, Steven Hawk, Sydney, and Johnny should be the new DiMera strong hold. I want Stefano’s offspring to remain the head of the Stefano Clan. And put Stefano’s picture back in the DiMera great room. Stefano made the DiMera legacy in Salem, not any of his brothers. JMHO

Comment

• CindyHaskins
                  CindyHaskins commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Johnny and Sydney are real dimera and they should be like ej and sami ruthless and schemer .

• Abby_fan
                  Abby_fan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  CindyHaskins did I say that Sydney and Johnny were not real DiMeras? All the children listed in my post are real DiMeras. Any child sired by an offspring of Stefano is a real DiMera. Again, I ask, did I say that Johnny and Sydney weren’t real Dimeras?
              • pnorbert2222
                • Jul 2006

I really want to see Steven Hawk return to destroy the Dimera family. But it would work better if Andre was around.

Comment

• Amy M.
                  Recurring Poster
                  • Jan 2005

It might be best to focus on the DiMera grandkids at this point as Days needs more younger characters! While I like the morally conflicted DiMeras like Chad, there should be a DiMera who really follows in Stefano’s footsteps. I would nominate Sydney - imagine a young lady with a mix of young Sami and Stefano’s characteristics. Fierce!

Comment

• Blonde_Angel
                    Board Regular
                    • Dec 2016

I would like to see more of the Dimera's in Salem epescially maybe some grandkids as long as they leave the portrait where it is

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                      Senior Board Member
                      • Sep 2019

I would love a new branch of the family. They need that because Stefano having so many kids is boring and repetitive.

Comment

• Skins 2008
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Jul 2008

I would like to see a long lost child of Tony's show up would be interesting to see how Anna would react to him having a child.

Comment

• CindyHaskins
                          Board Regular
                          • Oct 2011

I really want johnny and sydney to come back to salem has teen adults and take what belong them which is dimera enterprise that is there legacy .

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                            JackandJenfan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            With no experience? ? Let them at least go to school first.

• CallAboutTheCat
                            CallAboutTheCat commented
                            Editing a comment
                            JackandJenfan You don't have to be very qualified to be CEO of Dimera. At this point I'm pretty sure Thomas is ready to take the reins.
                        • rexjdk@msn.com
                          Contract Poster
                          • Mar 2008

I vote for Tony and Anna taking over as heads of the family.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X