Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope's house

Now I know there is budget cuts but Hope's home is not what it use to be. That very small space they showed sota bummed me out. I mean the Salem PD is bigger.

There are some good descriptions about how much the house was cut; 75%, now, the size of a shoebox, no front door, how do they get into that little room?
    I know there are other descriptions that I haven't seen, but it is hard to see Hope in her "house", now.

Comment

Why not just cut down the Salem PD and only show the interrogation room when they show the PD. I mean they show that little room 80% of the time they are there anyway.

Comment

I could go for them cutting the Salem PD. They have the interrogation room, The Police Chiefs desk and and entry of Salem PD. Cut out the Salem PD entrance and give it to Hope’s living room entry with open space with big sofa, stair case and entry door to the kitchen.

Comment

:sigh:.... If I was filthy rich I'd invest in Days for the love of the show, not for profit. I wish someone with real money would do this. Massive, and great sets. Lots of extra's to make things feel "big".

Comment

You can win I feel. It's not supposed to be her former living room, it's another room in her house upstairs. It's her upstairs den. We still have the porch and outside. For years people complain about not seeing homes everyone is in a hotel or at the square. Now we get parts of people's homes and people still don't like it. I get missing certain sets there are plenty I miss. But I'm happy that we are seeing more sets and the effort in them. Look how much more detailed sets are. The pairs set/train station. You definitely got the vibe we were not in Salem. Which I believe will open up to more action and adventure storylines. The new look on the town square looks great. Plus we get that nice fancy bistro. The hospital was given a much needed facelift love the big window in the background. Plus no more blue room! Julie's place looks great. Especially if you really look at the details of it. Jakes garage looks like a real garage and we get to see what he's working on. We see Lani and Eli's John and Marlena's Justin and Kayla's ect. We are getting so much more visually then we have in years. With a lot of effort. Days doesn't have the budget it used to we all know that. But it definitely has been imo rejuvenated in terms of sets. And I think it's just the beginning.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X