Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Will can forgive Ben does that mean Gabi & Abby can repair their friendship?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Will can forgive Ben does that mean Gabi & Abby can repair their friendship?

They used to be best friends but now they are enemies. I could see them being friends again if Gabi would stop being so stubborn and apologize for every tear she caused Abby to shed. I could see Gabi being Abby’s assistant and she could help Abby solve crimes.

Who would want them to be friends again? I can't stand that Will and Ben are friends.

Comment

No they can't be friends again. Gabi has done horrible things to Abigail. She has terrorized her. Than helped give her baby to her rapist. Than she went on to try and steal Abigail's life from her and get her locked up when she was fine. Gabi has terrorized Abigail no they should never be friends. Gabi even drugged a pregnant Abigail which is just wrong because it could have hurt her baby.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan
        Scriptwriter
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Abby has done horrible things to Gabi, as well. Chad gave the baby to Abby's husband. After he got her attempted murderer to kidnap her again. And Gabi asked Kayla if the pills would hurt the baby and she responded that they wouldn't.

• lagirl
        lagirl
        Scriptwriter
        lagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Abigail did horrible things to Gabi first.

• LadyCanuck
        LadyCanuck
        Contract Poster
        LadyCanuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Chad acted on the belief that Abby was ill b/c of who? That would be Gabi
        JackandJenfan
        Scriptwriter
        JackandJenfan. And so what if she asked Kayla if the drugs would harm the baby. There's never any guarantee when it comes to drugs and side effects. And if the drugs incapacitated Abby while pregnant she could have suffered a fall or injury harming the baby.

After the evil things Abby has done to Gabi there is no way Gabi would be her friend again. It's a relationship I feel safe to say will never be reconciled.

Comment

This is part of the reason why I will never like Gabi. She was forgiven by Melanie for a situation that got out of control but can't seem to understand that the same thing happened to Abby and at least Abby was sick. She holds grudges against women but she forgave Stefan but I felt that was more because of her desperation for a man. She's definitely a hypocrite and her jealousy of other women causes her to be unfair and ugly. Abby doesn't need anyone like that in her life. Will is a much better person at heart than Gabi but I don't see why he would become friends with Ben of all people. He begged for his life and Ben choked him and left him like trash in the street.

Comment

Oh god never. Gabi should never every be friends with the woman who framed her for murder, lied under oath, and is at least partially responsible for Gabi's inability to have children. Just no.

Comment

• LadyCanuck
            LadyCanuck
            Contract Poster
            LadyCanuck commented
            Editing a comment
            Forgot about this thread. Abby never claimed friendship with Sami. It was Sami who approached Abby on the pretense of getting some tutoring for art so she could discuss it with EJ and then under the guise of friendship, she then plotted to get her revenge on EJ Abby.
            LadyCanuck
            Contract Poster
            Last edited by LadyCanuck; May 16, 2020, 01:30 PM.

• LadyCanuck
            LadyCanuck
            Contract Poster
            LadyCanuck commented
            Editing a comment
            EJ and Abby had a consentual fling. I also recall Abby putting on the brakes with EJ during the second trip to the cabin. After it was over Abby went her own way, and aside from Sami railroading her into the wedding for revenge and stripping her of her job, Abby minded her own business. It was EJ who would initiate conversations with her. And it was EJ who skated for that fling while Sami went harder for Abby in spite of EJ being the one who was older and had more experience and was in the relationship with her.
            LadyCanuck
            Contract Poster
            Last edited by LadyCanuck; May 16, 2020, 06:27 PM.

• Estefan0
            Estefan0
            Recurring Poster
            Estefan0 commented
            Editing a comment
            People need to stop using Abby’s youth and naivety to justify her affair with EJ. I’m a year or two younger than Abby and I can say for certain she knew what she was doing. EJ did not to take advantage of her. She begged to be his mistress at the end so it’s pretty clear that she wasn’t the one who tried to end it.

That being said, her “friendship” with Sami was only wedged in there to create drama. She barely even shared any scenes with Sami prior to her romp with EJ.

Never gonna happen. To even get remotely close Abigail would have to admit the ways she hurt Gabi instead of constantly ranting about how evil Gabi is to her. She'd also have to own up to at least some of the terrible things she's done and actually take her lumps instead of being bailed out by Chad or quack granny Laura or whoever else.

But really, Abigail's typically not even a good friend so Gabi is better off out of her orbit.

Comment

• Jj1701
            Jj1701
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            Jj1701 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, Abby is still not taking full responsibility for what she did. But then, Abby has proved to be a terrible friend, and a terrible person. Gabi deserves better.

• Beca Drags
            Beca Drags
            Aspiring soap scribe
            Beca Drags commented
            Editing a comment
            Abby has acknowledge the pain her illness caused Gabi, and apologized several times. That fact seems to be ignored constantly. I know she's shown more remorse and apologies than Gabi ever has toward her, that's for certain!

• Jj1701
            Jj1701
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            Jj1701 commented
            Editing a comment
            It's not being ignored. She's apologized. But she's now not acknowledging her fault in the matter, and is distancing herself by everything she has to say on the matter, which is conveniently being ignored. And that's the whole reason Gabi retaliated in the first place. Sorry wasn't nearly good enough. But then, Abby is a terrible person and a terrible friend. Gabi is so much better off without that psycho fake friend.

Abby should never be friendly with Gabi. Long time feuds have always been, and should be a part of soaps. There needs to be conflict. Given what has happened btwn the two they should never be holding hands and singing kumbuya. I for one would dearly love Abby (and Chad) to never have to see her or have to utter Gabi's name indefinitely. Her inclusion into their story even by mention constantly ruins it.

As for Will and Ben, that is just ridiculous. Will not only forgiving, but saying he should take the place of the guy (who strangled him and dragged his body across town to be discovered by his loved ones) on death row, there are no words.

Comment

Oh never please. Just for the Chabby attitude alone. All of them have done bad things, made mistakes but the obnoxious, smirking Abigail just leaves me with zero feelings toward her character. Abigail and her equally obnoxious, family entitled, moronic jerk husband Chadwick should just be kept far, far away with their overblown and overdone angst on this show. I’d rather see Gabi with Jake/Stefan and finally moving forward in her life! Away from that insufferable Chabby pairing!

As for Ben and Will, I find it different because I like both Will and Ben. Ben was very sick and at least he doesn’t carry around an obnoxious, holler than thou, smirky attitude in all his scenes. He and Ciara make a much better pairing than the likes of Chabby despite Ben having killed people. He’s not a moron like Chad at this point! So I’m okay with Will and Ben, and I’m okay with Gabi and Jake, Ciara, and Ben. Chabby needs to go far away and just fix their attitudes!!

Comment

NO THANK YOU to any kind of mending of Abby and Gabi's "friendship" It was always fake anyway. Gabi is never to be trusted again in the "friendship" department. She fakes being nice to you, to your face, and then is plotting to stab you in the back. Abby doesn't need that selfish witch in her life.

Comment

No, Gabi deserves better than a friend like Abby, a false friend who put her in prison, wastes the chance of having a baby.
                Abby is weak and has no extra character.

Comment

• GrandmaJulie
                  GrandmaJulie
                  Recurring Poster
                  GrandmaJulie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Abby and Chad are very popular because they have had an amazing history ever since they met 10 years ago in the Java Cafe. Abby and Chad are so popular that they had their own app series.

• LadyCanuck
                  LadyCanuck
                  Contract Poster
                  LadyCanuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Abby and Gabi were never really friends. I can't muster any sympathy for Gabi who takes such pleasure in causing others pain. She also mocks Abby's mental health. Abby survived all of the trauma and torment that Ben caused her btwn her time in captivity and when he escaped to gaslight her some more. Most people would be broken by that but Abby came back from that. She's strong. And the only likable female among others her age on the show IMO.

• Estefan0
                  Estefan0
                  Recurring Poster
                  Estefan0 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yet she doesn’t deserve better than the guy who willingly framed her for the crime (in his RIGHT mind, no less), putting her in that position in the first place? Abby immediately ran to the police station to confess when she realized her guilt. What did Stefan do? Shove a hot poker in her face. But, hey. I guess it’s different since Stefan is able to give Gabi the D and Abby isnt.

Originally posted by ckg1 View Post
                Oh never please. Just for the Chabby attitude alone. All of them have done bad things, made mistakes but the obnoxious, smirking Abigail just leaves me with zero feelings toward her character. Abigail and her equally obnoxious, family entitled, moronic jerk husband Chadwick should just be kept far, far away with their overblown and overdone angst on this show. I’d rather see Gabi with Jake/Stefan and finally moving forward in her life! Away from that insufferable Chabby pairing!

As for Ben and Will, I find it different because I like both Will and Ben. Ben was very sick and at least he doesn’t carry around an obnoxious, holler than thou, smirky attitude in all his scenes. He and Ciara make a much better pairing than the likes of Chabby despite Ben having killed people. He’s not a moron like Chad at this point! So I’m okay with Will and Ben, and I’m okay with Gabi and Jake, Ciara, and Ben. Chabby needs to go far away and just fix their attitudes!!
                Beautifully said and written, well done

Comment

You are not very familiar with viewers. Absolutely no, never ever. No one even wants them in each other's orbit and that is one thing (RC) does not seem to get!! Wish he would. Putting them together in a scene sucks the life right out of it!!! No Gabi with Abby or Chad ever!!

Comment

Gabi can't be friends with Abby because Abby felt the resentment that Chad was moving on with her than holding out hope. Plus with Gabi having no kids directly by her and now with Abby sick, how can they be friends. Maybe a apology would be nice, but it's not happening.

Comment

I guarantee you they'll be friends one day. If Marlena can almost forgive Kristen, then Gabi and Abby can be friends again.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X