Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes Ben now you're causing trouble for Gabi

the minute he left he ran to the hospital to go get it checked out and into the ears of Chad, smh

I have a feeling that Ben could care less about Gabi.

Comment

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Ben cares only about sex.

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      lagirl no argument there!

The real culprit is free, the one who really drugged the Holy Abby, and all that matters to Chad is to put Gabi in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
      The real culprit is free, the one who really drugged the Holy Abby, and all that matters to Chad is to put Gabi in prison.
      But Chad has no proof it was Gabi it could have been Chad , our Jake, are anyone that does not work for Dimera. I will not believe it is Gabi till they have proof. And I thought Lani was suppose to be finding out who drugged Abby. What is taking her so long
      I am tired of Chad target Gabi without proof. If he is that uptight then he needs to get laid.

Comment

• kahinamah
        kahinamah commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely, the worst it's that nobody is looking for evidence or moving, so much easier for Chad and Lani to accuse Gabi.

I hope Chad did it so Gabi can laugh in his face. He needs to stop pointing a finger at her and just admit his anger is all about love.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
        LukeIsDaMan commented
        Editing a comment
        I would love that!! <3

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too since the show is stale without love. Nothing for me to be thrill about.

• SoapQuest
        SoapQuest commented
        Editing a comment
        You know what they say when one person is always furious with another when there is no good reason.

Originally posted by SoapQuest View Post
      I hope Chad did it so Gabi can laugh in his face. He needs to stop pointing a finger at her and just admit his anger is all about love.
      Are you saying that Chad is in love with Gabi? Because if so then why is he with Abby?

Comment

• SoapQuest
        SoapQuest commented
        Editing a comment
        People are with people they really aren't in love with all the time. Some are in relationships for their kids and some because the significant other is ill. In his case it's both. He let Gabi go because he was married and because Abby needs him more. Doesn't mean he stopped loving Gabi.

• eileenregina
        eileenregina commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think Chad is in love with Gabi. She was a rebound to begin with when he thought he lost Abby for good.

• Nancy T
        Nancy T commented
        Editing a comment
        Gabi wishes that Chad was in love with her.

Originally posted by SoapQuest View Post
      And he wants Rafe to arrest Gabi with out proof. And I bet Chad is the one that turns Gabi in for trying to inject Jake with the serum. Because Jake does not call the police either does Ben

Comment

• SoapQuest
        SoapQuest commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, he can't wait to find something on her but he won't. The drug restores memory and doesn't cause hallucinations so once again Chad will look stupid.

• July Baby
        July Baby commented
        Editing a comment
        @SoapQuest: We don't know for sure what kind of drug is in that syringe. We know only what Dr. Rolf told Gabi, which may or may not be true. For all we know, it could be the hallucinogenic drug that's being used on Abby, and Rolf is setting Gabi up. She was foolish, IMO, to take his word for it.

• SoapQuest
        SoapQuest commented
        Editing a comment
        I stated what Rolf told Gabi about the drug.

I don’t think Ben is purposely causing trouble for her. I think Ben thinks Gabi might actually be right about Jake. So he probably turned it in to see what was in the drug to see if it would somehow prove Gabi Is right about it being a memory serum. Unfortunately, Chad eavesdropped and will now put Ben in a tough spot. Jake told him not to involve cops and now they will be involved. Forcing Ben to warn Jake.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
        LukeIsDaMan commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that's what it is too...Ben had no idea idiot Chad would be there ranting about his loon wife. Ben, I think, thinks Gabi is right about Jake too...and that's why he went to someone he trusted..Marlena.

Originally posted by Liz188 View Post
      I don’t think Ben is purposely causing trouble for her. I think Ben thinks Gabi might actually be right about Jake. So he probably turned it in to see what was in the drug to see if it would somehow prove Gabi Is right about it being a memory serum. Unfortunately, Chad eavesdropped and will now put Ben in a tough spot. Jake told him not to involve cops and now they will be involved. Forcing Ben to warn Jake.
      I used to like Chad but not anymore he just wants to pin everything on Gabi

Comment

I know and what is worse, Marlena takes the stuff and says she will check it out. I mean, now Marlena is taking orders/requests from Ben? The town serial killer is getting the town psychiatrist to do investigative work for HIM. How low will this show go...

Comment

It’s only because Ben has no idea he just gave a lunatic madman moron this kind of information. Ben may not know about Abigail’s drugging recently and he certainly doesn’t know Chad has become unhinged. Ben has no clue that Chad is obsessed with either getting Gabi arrested by even going to the lengths of framing her or trying to get her killed like the obnoxious, arrogant attempted murderer he is now!

Comment

Ben doesn't owe Gabi anything. There was nothing wrong with what he did.

Comment

I like Ben(and Cin) and they don’t bother me and he doesn’t owe Gabi anything. It’s what that lunatic Chad does with any information is the problem in his goal to get Gabi falsely arrested at any cost. The only two I definitely have the most interest in and to know what happens to them is Jake/Stefan and Gabi in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by cali815 View Post
                I know and what is worse, Marlena takes the stuff and says she will check it out. I mean, now Marlena is taking orders/requests from Ben? The town serial killer is getting the town psychiatrist to do investigative work for HIM. How low will this show go...
                Marlena isn’t taking order and requests he simply asked her to test something and former serial killer who she knows and sees regularly it’s not this deep like let it go

Comment

• cali815
                  cali815 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  She is still doing things at the request of a former serial killer. And yes, it is deep -- deeply disturbing. Accept that.

Originally posted by Liz188 View Post
                Who would believe Rolf any ways if he is trying to set Gabi up it will be because someone paid him to. He is in prison no one should believe him. If he is trying to set Gabi up she might actually go to prison less someone helps her out. Especially if that is not the drug that restore your memory.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X