Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate and Zoey an item

could these two end up together fighting for David? I can see this happening. It would make sense, plus didn't at one point before they switch actress it seems as if Zoey has children of her oen.

I think they could get together. Whoever gets custody, they will probably let the other be in David's life. I don't think Zoey is going along with her
    criminal father's wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by dee2 View Post
      I think they could get together. Whoever gets custody, they will probably let the other be in David's life. I don't think Zoey is going along with her
      criminal father's wishes.
      I notice that too. It makes me wonder if she deliberately lose the case. I read a couple weeks ago that she's going to tell Rafe what they did.

Comment

No thank you. I like Zoey and the way rafe has been acting lately she deserves better than someone so so mug who is trying to take her nephew from his family. I hope to see her son soon though.

Comment

This Zoey and Rafe should get together, take David; and move to where Zoey lives to never return to Salem again.

Comment

[[email protected];n2972807]could these two end up together fighting for David? I can see this happening. It would make sense, plus didn't at one point before they switch actress it seems as if Zoey has children of her oen.[/QUOTE

who are the 2 actresses to play Zoey?

Comment

• RoidRage
              RoidRage commented
              Editing a comment
              Kelly Thiebaud (old) Alyshia Ochse (new)

• magoo1000
              magoo1000 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the information.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X