Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jake should take a DNA test

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jake should take a DNA test

    If Jake is sure is not Stefan DiMera he should just go take a DNA teat. If it says that he isn't him He can tell Gabi to leave him alone, I personally think he provately enjoys that Gabi keeps on coming round to see him..

  • #2
    Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post
    If Jake is sure is not Stefan DiMera he should just go take a DNA teat. If it says that he isn't him He can tell Gabi to leave him alone, I personally think he provately enjoys that Gabi keeps on coming round to see him..
    I've been thinking this for days. The only snag is that A) if Jake is trying to stay out of sight, this would be bad for him; B) Gabi wouldn't believe the results anyway; and C) she would have good cause for not believing them, given past DNA tests and results in Salem.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by mckinnb View Post

      I've been thinking this for days. The only snag is that A) if Jake is trying to stay out of sight, this would be bad for him; B) Gabi wouldn't believe the results anyway; and C) she would have good cause for not believing them, given past DNA tests and results in Salem.
      I am wondering why Gabi did not do a DNA test that would have been easier.

      Comment


      • #4
        Aww, but that would ruin all the guessing fun! Lol. I’m actually enjoying finding out who Jake is. My theory changes everyday.

        Comment


        • #5
          Ron doesn't like thinking of new ideas apparently.

          He seems to have dusted off the Gabi/Stefan scripts from a year ago. Who knows. Maybe it saves the show some money.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post
            If Jake is sure is not Stefan DiMera he should just go take a DNA teat. If it says that he isn't him He can tell Gabi to leave him alone, I personally think he provately enjoys that Gabi keeps on coming round to see him..
            I think the two most likely options are he's Stefan or he's Stefan's identical twin brother. A DNA test won't be able to tell the difference.

            Comment


            • #7
              It is not for Jake to prove he isn’t Stefan. since he knows who he is. It is Gabi who needs to prove that Jake is Stefan. Gabi should test the person in the grave she buried as Stefan. Exhume the body and do some legal sh^* to prove Stefan was not buried in that grave. Then proceed sensibly with trying to figure out if Jake is Stefan.

              Comment


              • december rose
                december rose
                Soap Addict
                december rose commented
                Editing a comment
                Exactly right. Jake is under no obligation to prove anything.

                He is trying to mind his own business.

                More that Gabi has to prove to him who he is.

                I like your suggestion about checking out the person in the grave.

            • #8
              Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post
              If Jake is sure is not Stefan DiMera he should just go take a DNA teat. If it says that he isn't him He can tell Gabi to leave him alone, I personally think he provately enjoys that Gabi keeps on coming round to see him..
              Gabi should just steal a cup or his toothbrush and do a dna test privately. But icam, he acts like he doesnt like when she comes around but i know he is intrigued by her. He keeps flashing back to her encounters with him LOL.

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post

                Gabi should just steal a cup or his toothbrush and do a dna test privately. But icam, he acts like he doesnt like when she comes around but i know he is intrigued by her. He keeps flashing back to her encounters with him LOL.
                I want to see them kiss again. That is the way Stefan acting he acting like he did not want Gabi coming around him but then he thought about her. Did Jake flash back to her today?

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by Liz188 View Post
                  Aww, but that would ruin all the guessing fun! Lol. I’m actually enjoying finding out who Jake is. My theory changes everyday.
                  ICAM! It's fun guessing, if he's Stefan or if he's Jake and what is his story! It's too soon for the fun to end by having a DNA test done! Unlike Jack and Stef-a-no s/l, I am immensely enjoying Stake and Stakebriella!

                  Comment


                  • Liz188
                    Liz188
                    Day Player
                    Liz188 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Exactly! RC and BB weren’t joking when they said it would be a “is he or isn’t he Stefan” storyline because I go back and forth daily lol.

                  • kahinamah
                    kahinamah
                    Scriptwriter
                    kahinamah commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Me too, so many possibilities.

                • #11
                  I do not want him to be Stefan. Jake is much more interesting.

                  Comment


                  • #12
                    Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post

                    I think the two most likely options are he's Stefan or he's Stefan's identical twin brother. A DNA test won't be able to tell the difference.
                    I have a feeling your theory could go this way!

                    Comment


                    • #13
                      That would make too much sense and then there could not be a story. Or maybe there could be. Maybe the dead Stefan was not the real Stefan! LOL!!

                      Comment


                      • #14
                        He shot down any dna test already.

                        Comment


                        • #15
                          Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post

                          Gabi should just steal a cup or his toothbrush and do a dna test privately. But icam, he acts like he doesnt like when she comes around but i know he is intrigued by her. He keeps flashing back to her encounters with him LOL.
                          And whose DNA would it be compared with? How could a DNA test be performed on Stefan when his father is dead and his mother is MIA? He has no children, so there is nobody to compare his DNA with.

                          Comment

                        Google Matched Content

                        Collapse

                        Bottom of Page

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X