Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben/Gabi/Jake

I read somewhere that Ben and Gabi might hook up if it does not work out for Gabi and Jake maybe Gabi and Ben would be good. Ben seems to be in Jake and Gabi orbit lately for a reason. I know Ben loves Ciara but we know in Salem no relationship last.

I think Ben and Chad should get a room

Comment

Originally posted by lagirl View Post
      I think Ben and Chad should get a room
      Maybe that should happen I would watch if those two get together.

Comment

Don't believe everything you read.

Comment

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
          Don't believe everything you read.
          You are right. Love your profile picture by the way.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks. I love Gabi's eyeroll.

I would love a friendship between Gabi and Ben.
          I really appreciated their dialogues today.
          I also found that the discussion at the end between Jake and Gabi was touching and sincere.

Gabi has a lot of chemistry with several men from Salem, Stefan, Ben, Brady, Xander, and now Jake.
          I want Gabi with Jake.

Comment

• dee2
            dee2 commented
            Editing a comment
            Gabi is easier for me to watch when she calms down and talks more normally. I think the show having the character up all the time hasn't
            helped viewers like me want to watch her.

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
          I would love a friendship between Gabi and Ben.
          I really appreciated their dialogues today.
          I also found that the discussion at the end between Jake and Gabi was touching and sincere.

Gabi has a lot of chemistry with several men from Salem, Stefan, Ben, Brady, Xander, and now Jake.
          I want Gabi with Jake.
          I missed Days today what discussion did they have at the end of the show.

Comment

• kahinamah
            kahinamah commented
            Editing a comment
            When Gabi was talking about Will, Ari, how Will got his memory back, and also other things, Jake listened, all this scene is done calmly, without shouting.

Originally posted by tashasummer75 View Post

I missed Days today what discussion did they have at the end of the show.
          Jake: I have a life, and I'm not miserable.
          Gabi: This life that you're living, it isn't real.

Gabi: Don't you want to know who you are, Stefan?
          Jake: My name is not Stefan. Gabi tells him he was miserable before they admitted their love for one another.
          G: We could be happy still.

Jake: Lady, I understand you had something special with this Stefan guy, and you guys were in love, you had something passionate, and that's all great. But I know who I am and I know my past and it has nothing to do with you. You are nothing to me!
          Gabi 💔

Gabi's vulnerability brilliantly played by
          @camilabanus
          G:I was everything to you.
          J:Let it go!
          G:I can't, I'm not going to, because I know who you are.
          J:I'm done with this. Get the hell out, or I'll call the cops and have your pretty little ass thrown in jail.

G: You act like you're fine, you're so comfortable with who you are, but I don't believe you.
          J: its not my problem.
          G: It is though. I felt the electricity between us. The way you react when we're in the same room together, how you responded when I kissed you.
          Jake: You certainly have a high opinion of yourself.
          Gabi: I just know what I see and what I feel. See, I can actually feel it right now. The doubt, the questions. There's a part of you that wants some of those answers, a part of you asking yourself if what I'm saying is true.

Gabi: but its out of my hands now, and its in yours. Its up to you to decide what you wanna do and who you wanna be.

​ These scenes were transcribed by Julie on Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/julie_fox...00053294018565

Comment

Thank you for that Gabi really thinks he is Stefan she will be heartbroken if it turns out he is not Stefan but her and Jake could fall in love. I have been miss the show because my kids play Xbox after they do online work they are out for rest of school year because of conravirus. That was nice of you to do that for me. I hope to be able to watch it next week. I like that he said her pretty ass he thinks she is pretty.

Comment

I love Stabi/Jabriela but I think CB and RW have a ton of chemistry too. Constantly happy couple are boring on soaps, so I wouldn't mind seeing Ben with someone other than Ciara after this wedding thing.

Comment

All three...Ben, Gabi, and Jake/Stefan have great onscreen rapport. Love the chemistry between the three of them! Any story with the three of them and Ciara too would be entertaining to watch!

Comment

Tasha, where do you read this??? I doubt that but who knows where the story will lead. I think most fans, are rooting for Jake being Stefan. Otherwise, the fans will be very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                    Tasha, where do you read this??? I doubt that but who knows where the story will lead. I think most fans, are rooting for Jake being Stefan. Otherwise, the fans will be very sad.
                    It on some soap site not sure if it is reablie.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X