Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Friday, May 15th. Preview

Maggie & Sarah have a very emotional heart-to-heart. Zoey reveals Evan's secret to Rafe. Eric is furious with Brady! Orpheus delivers horrifying news to Marlena! Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps

That secret of Zoey tells Rafe better be sweeps worthy!!!

Comment

Here for Orpheus and Marlena!

Give it to Brady, Eric!

Zoey, shame on you! Christian told you in confidence.

Comment

I won't be able to even try to sit through another Maggie/Sarah heart to heart.

Comment

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post

Give it to Brady, Eric!

I really want to see Brady back with Nicole now that Kristen is gone.

Comment

• Chabby lover
            Chabby lover commented
            Editing a comment
            No thank you not after the way Nicole and Eric betrayed him. Brady can do better than going back to Nicole who used him then cheated on him with his brother. Eric and Nicoles cheating is how Xander was able to blackmail Nicole because they betrayed Brady

• TheMartins4Life
            TheMartins4Life commented
            Editing a comment
            Chabby lover Nicole and Eric betrayed? Yeah you can say but Brady should of knew better than to get involved with Nicole after the history she has with Eric. He was going to get hurt anyway.

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Chabby lover Huh? BRADY taping Nicole confessing to Deimos' murder is what Xander used to blackmail Nicole into marriage. I like Brady, but I don't get whitewashing his crimes.

I'm sick of Brady, period. What a major jacka$$.

Comment

Eric needs to back off. He has no right to say anything to Brady. Loving Brady lately. Cant wait to see more of him.

Comment

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              JackandJenfan I read from Greg and Stacy that it was not a rape. The show alone is making the audience feel it, unless that changes. I am not saying you are wrong, I am agreeing with you too, but how Days is showing it, it’s different. Even when I delve into the dialogue because Brady did enjoyed the sex and he was thinking of Kristen before and after. I don’t feel from Days of how it was a rape, even if they are semi together. He is now protecting her.

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              tiff5555 Why would Greg be questioned about it? I know Days is ignoring it. Days does a crap job with rape storylines that why they shouldn't write them. Period. So now we get the backtracking. It's ridiculous. Brady never consented to Kristen. PERIOD. It was rape and the show will never call it as such, that still doesn't make it consentual.

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know why Greg would say regarding the script, but to him and Stacy it was not, (probably they were reading it).

Can't wait for some good scenes between Maggie and Sarah. They have great Chemistry and are so believable as mother and daughter!!

Hope we too get in on what Zoey tells Rafe!! Will be nice if she does not turn out to be her Dad's puppet!!I

Not sure about how I feel about Eric letting Brady have it! I love Eric but I tire of the constant friction between these two. The reprieve is always too short!

Comment

• eileenregina
              eileenregina commented
              Editing a comment
              Since Eric is not Rachel/Mickey's father, why is he mad at Brady? I am guessing it has something to do with letting Kristen go off with the baby but he has no right to get indignant and lash out at Brady over it. He could tell him he thought it was not a great idea but getting all upset and starting a fight is way out of line.

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post

Give it to Brady, Eric!

Who is Orpheus? Never heard of him.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              He's Christian and Zoey's father. He's one of Days' best villains. Roman killed Orpheus' wife in '79. He worked with Victor, then went off on his own. Blew up RoJohn ( When John was believed to be Roman) and Marlena's house and kidnapped Marlena. He held Marlena on an island and made her raise his kids. He came back in 2016 and terrorized Salem with Clyde and Xander. And now he's back.

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
            Eric needs to back off. He has no right to say anything to Brady. Loving Brady lately. Cant wait to see more of him.
            I also like Brady. He is one of my favorites. Eric does need to back off. Brady has been through enough turmoil.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              and Eric hasn't? He finds out tomorrow that his niece, who he thought was his daughter, is on the run with his rapist and his idiot brother allowed it to happen.

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
            You can not be serious, Brady let a dangerous criminal go free then again he is Kiriakis they don't care about the law..

Comment

Skins 2008 Isn't it The Truth!!!! Eric has every right to be mad at Brady! What was Brady thinking? She almost killed his granddad. And where is John???? His father should feel mad at this too!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X