Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theory on Jake (revised) part 2

Now that I've gone over all these clues, let's talk about Wednesday's show and some "comings" that tie into my theory.

Ben and Ciara get engaged. Ciara wants to tell her mother Hope. One of Ciara's selling points is that the washer used for as an engagement ring was off her dad's bike, she tells her mother this must be a sign that her dad is giving her his blessing and wishes he could be here to walk her down the Isle. Next scene: (back at the garage, Jake working on a motor bike). Later in this episode a very happy Ben receives a phone call from Ciara that Hope is taking them to lunch to celebrate their engagement. Did you notice? Jake made "curious" comment about Hope.

I'm sure you've figured out my entire theory, I think BB is our Bo Brady recast. Think about all the clues I've given you. Shawn.D. and Claire will be back this summer. The Steve/Hope Pairing(the classic soap trope). Bo back would give s/l's with Roman, Kayla and Victor. Something else to point out, I'm pretty sure that Peter Reckell will never return to Day's, that said(putting my self in the mind of RC). How would I pull off a Bo Brady return? I'd have him start off a mystery character who has amnesia and working in a garage(remember this is the same writer who gave us SN in the roll of Stefano).

I could be totally off in this theory, but Bo and Hope were just as much enemies of Stefano's as John and Roman were. Stefano had Bo as his pawn during the time Ciara was concieved. I could totally Imagine Jake(as Bo) under mind control through Rolf(Rolf gave Gabi some bogus serum). The idea here is that under Rolf's orders, he had Jake do something for him that ticked off certain people...hence the reason for Ben's attack.

Not even. I got the impression he was just making an aside about Hope approving after hearing about Ben's past. No big deal.

Comment

I thought that too. Oh man, that would be great, but. of course I want Peter back!

Comment

Originally posted by CincyLady View Post
        Not even. I got the impression he was just making an aside about Hope approving after hearing about Ben's past. No big deal.
        I think he is either Stefan our Jake. And he is working for someone. To get something.

Comment

I was thinking that he would become interested in dating Hope. But a Bo recast. Hmmm...not seeing that, have to see he and Hope interact. Interesting theory though!

Where will that leave Gabi in this story?

Comment

You know, if TPTB wanted Bo’s blessing with Ciara marrying Ben, this is definitely a way to get it.

Comment

As crazy as your theory is and as much as I hope it’s not true, I finally wondering if maybe you were right about your theory. Jake made a comment about Hope being “an easy going lady”. It was very random for him to comment on her.

Comment

• CincyLady
            CincyLady
            Aspiring soap scribe
            CincyLady commented
            Editing a comment
            After hearing about Ben's past I don't think Jake's idea of Hope being "an easy going lady" is anything more than an opinion..

Sorry buddy .....had my first laugh of this morning! Jake is not a Bo's recast!!!! People would be upset over this cuz they want STABI or JAKI if it's not Stefan....

Comment

• Liz188
            Liz188
            Day Player
            Liz188 commented
            Editing a comment
            Not to mention Bo and Hope fandom.

• tiff5555
            tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            Liz188
            Day Player
            Liz188 Oh very yes my buddy! They will be blazing with emotions. They will cancel this fast and also a permanent damage to Days, considering that they are the face of Days when we think of Days. It may have started out as Tom & Alice, but BOPE is the number one love couple in Days History!!!!

Originally posted by Liz188 View Post
          As crazy as your theory is and as much as I hope it’s not true, I finally wondering if maybe you were right about your theory. Jake made a comment about Hope being “an easy going lady”. It was very random for him to comment on her.
          That would explain why he keeps pushing Gabi away. And says he can't be with her. But I still say he is Jake. Bo used to be a cop he would not work with someone who is bad to get what ever they hired Jake to get.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
          Sorry buddy .....had my first laugh of this morning! Jake is not a Bo's recast!!!! People would be upset over this cuz they want STABI or JAKI if it's not Stefan....
          I don't think Jake will want Gabi after she tries to inject him. He will probably let her rot in jail if it keeps her away from him. I don't understand why she just doesn't do a DNA test to see if he is Stefan. I think Jake gets attack by the Thugs and they think Gabi had something to do with it. Because why would Gabi be at the hospital. And get arrested at the hospital.

Comment

Jack and Jenfan he thought back to Gabi falling then he laughed. I don't think Jake is Bo he might be Stefan I hope he is not Bo because I want to see him with Gabi even if she is acting crazy right now.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan
            Scriptwriter
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't see how Stefan is Bo. That is a whacky theory. I know what he thought about. The point is she's on his mind. 😍

Originally posted by tashasummer75 View Post

That would explain why he keeps pushing Gabi away. And says he can't be with her. But I still say he is Jake. Bo used to be a cop he would not work with someone who is bad to get what ever they hired Jake to get.
          Exactly the point. Bo is a cop, he's also a perfect Dimera target and or pawn. Rolf's demeaner with Gabi was like...(I could almost hear him thinking) "if you only knew, who he really is". If you read my s/l idea for this, it specifically states Rolf has Jake under mind control...perhaps this isn't a simple case of amnesia. Rolf is a mad scientist, Bo was in the merchant marines...the tie in here is that Rolf needed someone to steel federally secret code for an experiment. Bo happened to know the code Rolf needed, now he's using a mind controlled Bo(with a new face) as his pawn..

BTW it just occurred to me Rolf's in Jail right now, correct? ….perhaps Rolf too is taking orders from some higher power. We know Vivian's also on her way back, how does she fit into my theory about Bo. Other than maybe to expose Jake/Stefan to be a fraud, what it she returning for? She maybe trying to worm her graces back into Victors heart by bringing his son back to him. This was a Vivian plot that was intercepted by Dr. Rolf...follow me.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan
            Scriptwriter
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            WTH do you want Jake to be Bo so much? Wasn't it bad enough we had to endure the crappy Stevano storyline?

I did heard regarding Jake and Ciara so that is not a fib fantasy, but I guess we will see where this will lead. The one of Bo recast, I don’t think it’s happening. Just imagine what will BOPE fans will say I would be very scared if this happens and the fanbase coming inThey won’t be wrong for sure and I will agree what Days has done...if it’s done that way.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
            I did heard regarding Jake and Ciara so that is not a fib fantasy, but I guess we will see where this will lead. The one of Bo recast, I don’t think it’s happening. Just imagine what will BOPE fans will say I would be very scared if this happens and the fanbase coming inThey won’t be wrong for sure and I will agree what Days has done...if it’s done that way.
            What did you hear about Jake and Ciara? I hope you did not hear that I they are going to get together?

Comment

• tiff5555
              tiff5555
              Aspiring soap scribe
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              They bond together from the rumors. Moving towards as friends. I am thinking Ciara reminds him of her dad. Her dad loves motorcycles.

I seem to remember back in the 80's that Steve had this character friend who'd occasionally talk "sense" to Steve. He was like this inner voice to Steve, giving him advice. His name was Gabe and only appeared to Steve.,, anyone remember this? The reason I bring this up is that not every character that returns who has multiple connections, will interact with those connections. Their return is specifically designed to help one or two characters and off canvas they go.

If the writers knew before hand that "Northrop" would return again in the 90's, we would have never have had John as Roman. IMO Drake made a pretty good Roman(and looks nor acted anything like "Northrop's" Roman}….we as fans excepted it. What I'm pointing here is that with Ciara and Ben's engagement, this would be the most apt time ever to have Ciara's father here for this.

I'm not saying that Jake being Bo is the focal point of this story, but rather an under-current, an alternate explanation. This story plays itself out as it sits. Jake has no memory, he looks just like Stefan, and still mingles with the same characters that were in Stefan's bubble. When Jake finally does get his memory back(and this is way later in this arc), Bo realizes there is no need for him to be around, he see's that Hope has moved on, is happy his buddy Steve is in her life, and his daughter is all grown up, he feels it's better to continue letting everyone think he's no longer around. The only one who knows this secret is Ciara. Turning Jake into a"Gabe" like character to Ciara...going that route, almost anyone could play this character...PS without disrespecting any fan base.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X