Women 18-34 Viewers:
    3. DAYS 41,000 (-11,000/-9,000)

Women 18-49 Rating:
    1. DAYS 0.39/4 (-.01/-.05) *(tie)

* Rounded to 0.4

Women 18-34 Viewers:
    3. DAYS 41,000 (-11,000/-9,000)

Women 18-34 Rating:
    2. DAYS 0.12 (-.03/-.02) <—– ties low rating(tie)

Women 25-54 Viewers:
    2. DAYS 368,000 (-19,000/-4,000)

Women 25-54 Rating:
    2. DAYS 0.6 (-.03/-.01)

Day-To-Day Ratings – HH/Total Viewers:
    DAYS
    Monday: 1.37/1,872,000 (29 mins runtime)
    Tuesday: 1.49/2,087,000
    Wednesday: 1.44/1,945,000
    Thursday: 1.47/2,077,000
    Friday: 1.39/1,923,000

(Preemptions occurred throughout the week)

backheidi
    Contract Poster
    backheidi beat you to it!
    Yeah, it looks just about right but don't forget, every week has been, interrupted. So some people gave up on this show while loyal viewers watch on the NBC App and On Demand.

Comment

I think that is the week where we had at least one preemption. Our nearest large city to the north wanted to update residents and talk about reopening the city.

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555
        Aspiring soap scribe
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        Not in NY, thou. We have everyday preemptions for most parts and less time to enjoy Days. Not to mention, seeing our governor during all he can for NY.

Thank you OP for posting the actual numbers. Yes, it was a real "Ouch" to see the numbers back down!! But I have to admit that today's show was one of the first shows that I did some fast forwarding through. Much of the dialogue was just awful. So much made no sense!! And they need to calm down some of the over the top stuff. Also I sort of think CIN is cute but she wants him to be late for his job?? Not very grown up....he just started!!! And the whole washer (nut) ring was sort of cute silly to start with....But it should have stayed between them. She takes it to show her Mom??? Too weird!! I think we often get great performances from the actors but then there is a day like today where everything seems totally "off"!! Rough day, rough ratings but still hoping for better. I know days has always had some "off the wall" drama but could we have a few stories not so out there with just some drama a little more like real life!

Comment

I'm with backheidi on the whole washer/nut ring. Ciara told her mom it was all Ben could afford, like that was going to make Hope feel better about the man her daughter was going to marry?!? Parents want to know their children will be well provided for, so knowing Ben couldn't afford a ring isn't likely to make Hope feel good. Kudos though for using a part off her dad's bike, I guess. And at least they have Ciara's trust fund to fall back on

Comment

I'm not so sure where the ratings will go after this. After what was probably the story of the year with Sarah, Kristen and Xander, I feel like there is nothing I see forthcoming that can hold my interest. CIN bores me to tears, Chabby just goes around in circles, and it just feels like the writers can't be bothered to invest in any other storyline. The idea of Kristen disappearing with a child who will need months if not years of specialized follow-up care is ludicrous, and makes the entire story ending seem anticlimactic. As for what is supposed to be our NextBigThing, "Jake" and Gabi, why bother? We can just watch YouTube for Jack's return/amnesia, we can watch Will's identical storyline, lather, rinse, repeat.

Frankly, I'm bored. My gov't leaders hold their COVID press conference at 1pm every day, but on a different channel than Days. I PVR Days, and watch it later, because my gov't leaders are a thousand times more interesting than my soap right now. Plus, PVR makes it easier to fast forward almost 50% of the show. I'm sorry to be saying this, as a 50 year viewer who has watched Days since birth, but I am questioning where stories will go after this, knowing the raft of characters being written out. Seeing who's left isn't inspiring me with a lot of confidence. I've loved Days my whole life, but it is testing my patience.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X