Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved Ben, Ciara, Jake and Gabi today!

Jake and Ben are for sure my new favorite pair! The chemistry between BB and RSW is aces! Jake reaction to Ben's past was priceless and refreshing. It was like "wow, heavy but you're decent now and that's all that matters". I wonder about the phone call Jake was on and matters becoming complicated. That brings me to Gabi, her scenes with Rolf were great. She is so sure Jake is Stefan and she's going to make him help her after she tells him she'll hire the best team of lawyers to get him out or if he didn't she'd have him snuffed out. I've really really come to appreciate her logic and how she makes it work for her. But I do think Rolf knows nothing about Jake. And Ciara's scenes with her mother, Hope, well, that pretty much sums it up for me. But RSW portrayal of Ben's excitement that Hope was accepting the situation, even treating he and Ciara to a celebratory lunch was everything: Ben (bangs something with his fist) YES!!!

I love the 4 characters, the 4 actors, their stories are really interesting, the duets are wonderful, the scenes a pleasure to watch.

I want Jake and Gabi together. I love Ben / Ciara, Rolf's return was hilarious, I love Hope's reaction. Excellent also the friendship Ben / Jake.

Comment

Totally don't care for either Ciara or Ben and for a long time I disliked Gabi. But she is winning me over. The actress has made the character her own and I'm thoroughly enjoying her. She and Rolf were so funny today. Wonder what was in the 'serum.' Bet it won't make Jake remember anything because I don't think Jake is really Stefan.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X