Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady is a horrible person

It's bad enough that Brady covers up for a woman who stabs his grandpa, but later when she says that she's willing to go to the hospital to finish him off, he continues supporting and covering for her. Now the topper is that he lets his lunatic girlfriend vanish into the shadows with his infant daughter. Brady sucks. This is a guy who brutally beat up his own senior citizen father a few years ago. He's just so disgusting in so many ways.

On top of all of that the show tries to portray Brady as one of the good guys.

Comment

Originally posted by lagirl View Post
      On top of all of that the show tries to portray Brady as one of the good guys.
      The only guy he's better than is Ben and he may be tied with Xander.

Comment

Brady is not a bad person at all. Brady is a good person who has made mistakes but that is all. .Brady is not a bad person. Brady is mad at his grandpa right now and more than likely thinks he got what he deserved since he stole his child from him. Brady is a great person. Brady letting Kristen go with their daughter I do understand since he knows Kristen has always wanted a child and he doesn't want her to be away from their daughter. I just hate that he let her go though since She is his daughter also. I do hope he gets Rachel back soon and Kristen comes back.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          When Kristen is arrested he should be too and their parental rights should be stripped.

• lagirl
          lagirl commented
          Editing a comment
          Why would he care that Victor stole his child when he would not even keep his child, but let her go with the loon, Kristin. I think he is angry because he is not CEO.

How dare Brady be angry at Victor for letting him believe his daughter was dead . Victor is no sweet grandpa.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          No, he's not but he's not insane like Kristen and Brady. Her actions were out of bounds and if Brady had any sense he would have turned her into the cops. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Brady is not a bad person. He has reached his limit, which is understandable. Victor & Xander led him and Kristen to believe their baby was dead for a year. I am not condoning Kristen stabbing Victor, but that vicious man went way too far. Xander & Victor belong in prison for what they did. Unfortunately, the negligent Salem PD did not even arrest them. That is what is horrible!

Comment

I still like Brady, and I don't think he's a "horrible person" but I do think he makes horrible choices. His support for his evil, wack job baby mama, is just out of bounds wrong. I mean, I still can't understand what he sees in her, especially even after she raped him in disguise of Nicole just to fulfill her obsession with him and then offers to go "finish the job" on Victor. I mean, what is Brady thinking? I think he's not thinking, at least with his brain. How he thinks he could have a happily ever after with that evil menace is beyond me. I would have more respect for him if he would admit being with Kristen is wrong, and that he needs to cut all ties with her, but I don't see that happening, so I'm afraid Brady is a lost cause.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            He needs therapy very badly. He's had abandonment issues since he was kid.

Brady made mistakes and bad choices, but he is not horrible.

Comment

Brady is the King of Dumb Town....

Comment

Brady is a good guy but he has serious abandonment issues that have never been dealt with and those issues make him do stupid and reckless things.

Comment

• magoo1000
                magoo1000 commented
                Editing a comment
                Abandonment issue? Why because Isabella died?

Originally posted by Harmonica1985 View Post
              Brady is a good guy but he has serious abandonment issues that have never been dealt with and those issues make him do stupid and reckless things.
              Like brutally assaulting his senior citizen dad a few years ago?

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                No one said he's a saint. No one in this show really is.

Originally posted by ShermanTank View Post
              Brady is the King of Dumb Town....
              Living on StupidVille Lane!

Comment

So Brady just found out his daughter is alive and he sends her away with crazy, psycho Kristen to raise her. Dad of the year!

Comment

Brady was really quick to give Kristen her "freedom" to run away with the baby. Too quick. How does he know she'll be a good mother especially considering her emotional problems? How does he know baby Rachel will be safe? He must have been tired of all the drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Muffers View Post
                    It's bad enough that Brady covers up for a woman who stabs his grandpa, but later when she says that she's willing to go to the hospital to finish him off, he continues supporting and covering for her. Now the topper is that he lets his lunatic girlfriend vanish into the shadows with his infant daughter. Brady sucks. This is a guy who brutally beat up his own senior citizen father a few years ago. He's just so disgusting in so many ways.
                    When and why did when beat up John?
                    Last edited by magoo1000; May 14, 2020, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                      JackandJenfan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      When Bristen was discovered the first time.

• That'sAFact!
                      That'sAFact! commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I remember that scene, it was one of the most brutal I've seen on the soap. Poor John was just trying to convince Brady that Kristen (played by ED at the time), was evil, and using him. It was all true, of course, and Brady found out eventually. However, at the time, Brady beat his own father senseless, and was in a rage that made John's beating absolutely merciless. Amazing that John survived, and even more amazing that he forgave Brady. Most amazing of all, not even a hint of an "I told you so" when Brady came crawling back to apologize.
                      I loved Isabella, but her son is a dolt for whom I have absolutely no affection for.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X