Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultra_Hottie
    commented on 's reply
    Blame Celebrity Dirty Laundry for posting fake news.

• Ultra_Hottie
    commented on 's reply
    It's merely speculation created by Celebrity Dirty Laundry that Zoey has Sarah's baby. But I do recall Orpheus mentioning to Joey Johnson when he kidnapped him in 2016 that his daughter has a son. I guess we will find out eventually if Zoey stole Sarah's baby or not.

• Ultra_Hottie
    commented on 's reply
    Wow. My mouth dropped reading this article and I also got a little bit emotional too. I can't believe Maggie would do that! Thanks for posting this.

• Harmonica1985
    commented on 's reply
    That's the part I don't get either.

• beatlegirlstl
    replied
    I do not understand the motivation from Orpheus and Evan on this, unless the intent was to frame Will so Evan could be with Sonny. I see no reason for them to involve Maggie at all.

Leave a comment:

• Chabby lover
    commented on 's reply
    There is nothing that shows she has a baby and Orpheus mentioned his daughter having a son. Sarah and Kristen both were pregnant with girls

• JackandJenfan
    replied
    This vindicates Victor. He said that Maggie couldn't handle the knowledge and this proves that he was right.

Leave a comment:

• Chabby lover
    commented on 's reply
    No we don't have any proof at all. You are right Zoey has a son there is nothing that shows she has a new baby at home.

• pnorbert2222
    replied
    Originally posted by magoo1000 View Post
    So my question is does Zoey have baby Mickey? Was it her child that died that night? And Christian and Orpheus did their own baby switch?
    Do we have any proof Zoey has a new baby at home?

I remember reading that Orpheus mentioned his daughter had a son in his last stint on the show. But that was before David was born much less Rachel or Mackenzie.

Leave a comment:

• Abby_fan
    commented on 's reply
    We will find out soon. How do you know this Chabby lover Zoey just recently arrived in Salem?

• Chabby lover
    commented on 's reply
    Zoey has her own child it is not baby Mickey she does not have Sarah's baby. Sarah's baby died.

• magoo1000
    replied
    So my question is does Zoey have baby Mickey? Was it her child that died that night? And Christian and Orpheus did their own baby switch?

Leave a comment:

• Abby_fan
    replied
    Wow, Victor and Xander should be in prison.

Leave a comment:

• Emerald Greens
    commented on 's reply
    I may have missed something concerning motive although it doesn’t sound like it . Maybe there will be flashbacks that adress it.

• Harmonica1985
    commented on 's reply
    But why would they do it? That's the most confusing thing for me.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X