• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Maggie

Maggie is innocent

Source: SOD

Thanks Chabby lover!

I think many of us already figured that out, but it will be nice to see it get resolved and get her out of prison.

Comment

I am guessing Evan killed Adrienne...would like to see crazy Summer done it. But apparently the mother and daughter situation would be too much or crossed over a line.

Comment

Unaware that she did not cause the Mother's day car crash, Maggie can't come to terms with everything she's done to her loved ones and prepares to end her life. "Maggie feels that she's let everybody down," Summarizes her portarayer, Suzanne Rogers. "Obviously, that's not how she ever saw herself, that she would take anyone's life. She thought she would be a beacon in Victor's life, but she let him down, She let Sarah down, and she killed her own granddaughter, She doesn't think she has anything to live for. She feels it would be better if she was out of [her family's] lives than in their lives." Victor, meanwhile, reads Maggie's farewell letter, realizes what his wife has planned, and sends Xander to stop her. Xander races to get to Maggie, but it appears it's too late. He finds her hanged in her cell. "Xander gets the sheets off Maggie's neck and lays her on the ground," notes Rogers, whose character is initially unresponsive. Then fortunately, he manages to get her breathing. "The next time you see Maggie, she's in the prison infirmary," explains that actress. "Xander tells her that she didn't kill anyone, but she's not sure he's telling her the truth. So many lies have passed, So many half-truths have been told. Part of her in hoping what he's telling her is the truth, But she dares to believe it."; Soon Kayla and Will arrive and explain that Orpheus and Evan framed Maggie for the accident. Maggie is emotionally overwhelmed as she realizes that she didn't kill Adrienne and her grandchild. "The white light finally hits Maggie," says Rogers. "She was ready to take her own life. The worst of the worst drove her to that point. Then, all of the sudden, the curtain goes up and she's okay. She's not the awful person she built herself up in her mind to be. She'd been holding her breath for months. Now, all of a sudden, she can exhale. She realizes she didn't do it. It's such a relief that all of this was just a really bad episode in her psyche."

Later, Sarah goes to the prison, where she and Maggie have an emotional and cathartic reunion. "Seeing Sarah, there's a part of Maggie that thinks, "How could I have considered taking myself away from this beautiful daughter and leaving her alone in this world?" shares Rogers. "To me, that's kind of what [that scene] was all about. That's what makes Maggie feel so badly, that she had contemplated doing that. And Maggie also admits how hard it was living with herself, when she thought she'd hurt Sarah." In the end, Mother and daughter finally reconcile. "They hug and, at that moment, all is forgiven between them," sums up Rogers. "But it's going to be hard moving forward.

Source: SOD

Comment

• Ultra_Hottie
          Ultra_Hottie commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow. My mouth dropped reading this article and I also got a little bit emotional too. I can't believe Maggie would do that! Thanks for posting this.

How lame! 🙄 Hopefully, she asks Julie for cruise recommendations.

Comment

I know that SR has appreciated this s/l, it's given her many scenes, but many viewers are glad to be seeing an end to all of it,
          baby swapping and all.

Comment

Well we knew Maggie was innocent but I hate to see her attempt to take her own life so it seems Victor was right that she wouldn’t be able to handle it.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              No, she wasn't going to be able to handle it.

Wow, so Maggie tries to commit suicide? That's is too sad for words. I'm sure Suzanne will give some mesmerizing performances, but I hate how Ron always takes this to the extreme worse.

Comment

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
              How lame! 🙄 Hopefully, she asks Julie for cruise recommendations.
              That's right! Maybe Chad and Abby could have one too, considering the drama over the DiMera Empire brewing hidingly.

Comment

• Chabby lover
                Chabby lover commented
                Editing a comment
                Chad and Abby don't need a cruise but Gabi sure does so she can get lost at Sea and stop trying to destroy people's lives. Chad already has DiMera it is back where it should have been in the first place in the DIMera family with Chad who should be CEO.

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                Chad and Abby need to go back to Paris.

I am good with it being Evan and Orpheus . I never wanted it to be Summer that would be too much for Maggie.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                But why would they do it? That's the most confusing thing for me.

• Emerald Greens
                Emerald Greens commented
                Editing a comment
                I may have missed something concerning motive although it doesn’t sound like it . Maybe there will be flashbacks that adress it.

Wow, Victor and Xander should be in prison.

Comment

So my question is does Zoey have baby Mickey? Was it her child that died that night? And Christian and Orpheus did their own baby switch?

Comment

• Abby_fan
                  Abby_fan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We will find out soon. How do you know this Chabby lover Zoey just recently arrived in Salem?

• Chabby lover
                  Chabby lover commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There is nothing that shows she has a baby and Orpheus mentioned his daughter having a son. Sarah and Kristen both were pregnant with girls

• Ultra_Hottie
                  Ultra_Hottie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's merely speculation created by Celebrity Dirty Laundry that Zoey has Sarah's baby. But I do recall Orpheus mentioning to Joey Johnson when he kidnapped him in 2016 that his daughter has a son. I guess we will find out eventually if Zoey stole Sarah's baby or not.

Originally posted by magoo1000 View Post
                So my question is does Zoey have baby Mickey? Was it her child that died that night? And Christian and Orpheus did their own baby switch?
                Do we have any proof Zoey has a new baby at home?

I remember reading that Orpheus mentioned his daughter had a son in his last stint on the show. But that was before David was born much less Rachel or Mackenzie.

Comment

• Chabby lover
                  Chabby lover commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No we don't have any proof at all. You are right Zoey has a son there is nothing that shows she has a new baby at home.

• Ultra_Hottie
                  Ultra_Hottie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Blame Celebrity Dirty Laundry for posting fake news.

This vindicates Victor. He said that Maggie couldn't handle the knowledge and this proves that he was right.

Comment

I do not understand the motivation from Orpheus and Evan on this, unless the intent was to frame Will so Evan could be with Sonny. I see no reason for them to involve Maggie at all.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                    Harmonica1985 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's the part I don't get either.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X