Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Victor/Xander

Xander gets the shaft from Sarah and Victor after saving Maggie's life. "When does Xander ever have a good week?" chuckles his portrayer, Paul Telfer. After his good Maggie Deed, ,Xander tracks down Sarah and finds her in Brady's bed. Although nothing happened between the pair, they make Xander believe they had sex. "They purposely set out to Deceive him." says Telfer. "Xander's sad and defeated. The problem is Sarah doesn't love him anymore."; Before leaving, Xander tells Sarah he saved Maggie's life, "Sarah's like, 'Good for you. Thanks," notes Telfer. 'But it doesn't do anything to fix things or the problems he caused." Later, down and out Xander visits with Victor, who announces he's ousting Xander as CEO of Titan and reinstating Brady to make peace with his grandson. ."Xander's really upset, but he's like, 'Pile it on. I deserve it for the bad things I've done," notes Telfer. "he was so close to everything he ever wanted. Now he's at this absolute lowest, this outcast and pariah."

Source: SOD
    Last edited by Chabby lover; May 13, 2020, 12:26 PM.

Why? I know Victor isn't judging Xander.....

Comment

• Chabby lover
      Chabby lover commented
      Editing a comment
      So that he can try and get Brady to forgive him. He wants to give the position back to Brady.

• Jj1701
      Jj1701 commented
      Editing a comment
      Too little too late IMO. Brady has really been through the ringer with Victor.

So Victor is fine with Brady for letting the loon Kristin escape with his great grandchild, but then no one has ever mattered to Victor but that idiot Brady.
    So Victor no longer needs Xander to do his dirty work for him.
    Guess Victor can fire Brady again when she starts banging the bitch kristin again.
    Last edited by lagirl; May 13, 2020, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Victor has no use for Xander now. The baby swap has been revealed and now Victor has to make things right with everyone except Xander.

Comment

• lagirl
        lagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Plus Maggie now fine.

So I guess this means they're going to end Xander and Sarah for good now?

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Nah. They'll reunite eventually. Give it time. She shouldn't forgive him so quickly.

• Ammalie02
        Ammalie02 commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope so! I know what he did was horrible but I just think the two of them have a lot of chemistry. I never liked Sarah until she was with Xander.

I guess since Xander has done the dirty work now and the baby switch is revealed, Victor throws his nephew away.

Sorry but it sucks.
      There have been some nice scenes with each other lately and foolishly deluded myself that we would not go back, and instead ...
      1 year ago I wouldn't have said it, but I'm sorry about Xander, his love for his uncle is sincere; Xander is probably the only Kiriakis who unconditionally cares about Victor, but he always ends up sidelined by his uncle.

Sure Xander has his responsibilities. But I'm tired of Victor's attitude with Xander. I just wish he would wake up a little and stop looking for his uncle's approval, because in the end he will always prefer his grandchildren.
      Last edited by Ilovebooks; May 13, 2020, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Ilovebooks
        Ilovebooks commented
        Editing a comment
        Anyone know what Titan's story is? I initially thought Victor had made his own fortune, but when Caroline died, someone mentioned that as a young man his parents sent him to Greece for family business. So if Victor inherited the company from his family, why don't Justin and Xander, heirs of Victor's brothers, have Titan shares?

He brought his all on himself by doing what Victor wanted. Sander has no one to blame but himself.

Comment

Why didn't Victor send his beloved Brady to rescue Magge. Brady would say only if you give me the CEO job.
        Last edited by lagirl; May 13, 2020, 05:55 PM.

Comment

I don't know about Titan, but Victor used to run a shipping business. His large cargo ships used to dock in Salem. He was also tied to organized crime. I think he paid someone to go to prison for him years ago. Victor has been a criminal for a long time, but he always gets away with, sound familiar?

Comment

Oh well, Xander only was in Victor’s good graces because he was trying to protect Maggie. Xander needs to become his own man and get his own identity. To hell with Victor! Make your own way, man. There are other women in Salem!!!

Comment

I doubt Xander will be given Brady's old job at Basic Black.

Comment

Ugh, and there's Victor. Treating his family like dirt once again. "I'm done with you now I'm going to toss you out with the trash even though it was my plan and I was in charge." He's such an idiot. And I really thought the writers were finally past this Victor treating Xander, the one in the family most like him, like trash. Oh well. Hopefully Maggie tells him to go to hell and he winds up alone and miserable for his next heart attack.

And then we have Sarah and Brady doing something extraordinarily stupid because they think revenge is fun. Quite typical and I'm surprised I didn't see it coming from those two insufferable fools.

Comment

...Really? Even after Xander saves his wife's life?

Comment

• lagirl
                    lagirl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Victor only cares about the brats Brady and Ciara. He does not care about his own son, Phillip.
                    Last edited by lagirl; May 13, 2020, 07:07 PM.

• Abby_fan
                    Abby_fan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    lagirl Victor does not care about Brady. If he did, he wouldn’t have given Sarah Brady’s baby.

• lagirl
                    lagirl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If he does not care about Brady why is it he gives him what he wants. The only thing he really wants. CEO. Brady certainly does not care about his child with Kristin or else he would never have let her flee with that sick child.
                    Last edited by lagirl; May 17, 2020, 11:59 AM.

Shouldn't Xander and Victor be going to jail

Comment

Kay. I’ve liked their budding familial closeness that has been building. I hope that dynamic between them isn’t completely squandered.

If it’s Victor basically scolding him, kicking him while he’s down and telling him he’s worthless, I’m not going to like it.

Comment

• eileenregina
                      eileenregina commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Didn't Victor just give him a big speech about how proud he was of Xander and he was a true "Keeakis" LOL!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X