This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abby Went Off The Rails Today...

Abby went off the rails today...sad isn't it?

No I didn't see her off the rails at all. I seen her as someone who was drugged and the drug messed with her brain and she is having bad hallucinations of the people who have hurt her before. Except for Orpheus who has never hurt her.

Comment

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      She also had hallucinations of the people she has hurt.

• GrandmaJulie
      GrandmaJulie commented
      Editing a comment
      Abby never hurt anyone. Her alters are to blame for hurting Gabi

She has been off the rails for the last 10 years. This is nothing new. Today she claimed Stefano was telling her to ask him for help. She asked him "how do I get rid of Gabi". She then attacked Kate thinking she was Gabi! The psychopath literally has Gabi living rent free innher mind 24/7! Gabi should get a restraining order! Abby wont rest until she kills Gabi. It is her life's mission because she is insatiably jealous of Gabriella Dimera! Chad is no better. He barged into the SPD demanding Rafe find his pathetic wife and that he should be out looking for her..like the man doesnt have better things to do smh! Why the hell isnt Chad out there pounding the pavement looking for his wife himself??? Oh thats right...Chad is a lazy scrub and prefers others to do work for him! Sick of those two honestly. I cant wait til Abby is once again off my screen, even if it is temporary!

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
      LukeIsDaMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Some good choice they made as CEO am I right? LOL!

• Blue77
      Blue77 commented
      Editing a comment
      You summed up my thoughts perfectly. She needs psychiatric help in a facility!

I loved Abby's scenes today. They were so much fun. Especially talking to Stefano. Too bad we didn't see Abby jumping Kate.

I think something is going on with Chad as well.

Comment

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      LoveBO As much as I like Abe, that was a stupid thing to say about Kate.

• LoveBO
      LoveBO commented
      Editing a comment
      dee2 let's not forget how she played a HUGE role in Theo being shot. It's ridiculous how the writers dumb characters down to push the plot.๐Ÿ™„
      Last edited by LoveBO; May 13, 2020, 03:35 PM.

• backheidi
      backheidi commented
      Editing a comment
      Love Abe, but do the writers really know the character of Kate? One of the dumbest lines ever!!! And yes LoveBo....it is a long list!!!

Good scenes. I appreciate seeing Abe. He needs a good story. This is a new drug, as I understand, so it may take
    a long time to leave Abby's body.

Comment

Abby is not a well person. Obviously, she has reoccurring mental issues. The drug brought those issues back to surface. I feel sorry for her and anyone who has mental issues. Drugging her was a horrible thing to do.

We don't know who drugged her, but nasty, Gabi, is a distinct possibility. Gabi also has serious mental issues with her obsession for revenge. Her issues are self inflicted. Abby's issues are beyond her control with a chemical in-balance of the brain.

Comment

Abby is annoying now, I can't wait for her to leave. I wish that was going with her bc he's been working my nerves lately

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
          She has been off the rails for the last 10 years. This is nothing new. Today she claimed Stefano was telling her to ask him for help. She asked him "how do I get rid of Gabi". She then attacked Kate thinking she was Gabi! The psychopath literally has Gabi living rent free innher mind 24/7! Gabi should get a restraining order! Abby wont rest until she kills Gabi. It is her life's mission because she is insatiably jealous of Gabriella Dimera! Chad is no better. He barged into the SPD demanding Rafe find his pathetic wife and that he should be out looking for her..like the man doesnt have better things to do smh! Why the hell isnt Chad out there pounding the pavement looking for his wife himself??? Oh thats right...Chad is a lazy scrub and prefers others to do work for him! Sick of those two honestly. I cant wait til Abby is once again off my screen, even if it is temporary!
          I feel basing on today's episode, Abby has a strong anger to Gabi. And she feels like she played with Stefan's heart the other time she hallucinate. Her inner self is emotion or angered. It's like she has a problem not showing her emotions in a normal way. I get why Abby is mad, but she has to know too of her actions. They was not good.

I just feel later on, it may not be about this but who did what to her. Who drugged Abby....

Comment

• Flowercity79
            Flowercity79 commented
            Editing a comment
            Abby hallucinating her alleged enemies was ridiculous. Shes acting like all these people are out to hurt her still and like she never did anything to them herself. I LOL when Kate said she hopefully gets help in a locked room LOL!

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            I think that's what Abby is afraid of, being given proper treatment.

• ALoyalSoapFan
            ALoyalSoapFan commented
            Editing a comment
            Actually, the best and humorous Poetic Justice-Karma hallucination was of Stefan beating Chadwick's pathetic and weak arse! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ That was w/o an iota of doubt mad funny! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Chadwick getting his pathetic arse handed to him by Stefan was must see TV! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ

I think RC had the choice of either breaking up Chabby or coming up with a reason that Abby would be out of the picture for awhile. I am actually very happy that he is going out of his way to accommodate KM who wants to do other projects. Also he has been kind enough to NOT make this her DID or mental illness back, but instead has made it residual effects of being drugged. KM is doing a fantastic job as has BF!! I want my Chabby together, so I am happy!!
          Last edited by backheidi; May 13, 2020, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            It should have been marital issue of a true relapse of her mental issues. This was just silly.

• backheidi
            backheidi commented
            Editing a comment
            I do not want her to relapse nor do I want marital issues. Plus I guess this gives them the bonus of another "who done it" (drugged Abby).

Poor Abby. I thought she was going to run again when Chad said she needed to go to the hospital. She looked terrified.

Comment

All I want Abby to do is slap some of her house guests and choke them a little while. I am only reading short comments and titles because I donโ€™t want to be spoiled.

Comment

• Abby_fan
              Abby_fan commented
              Editing a comment
              But she still can do it. She has the ability. Harmonica1985

• LukeIsDaMan
              LukeIsDaMan commented
              Editing a comment
              As long as Abby keeps going off the rails, I'm happy.

• Abby_fan
              Abby_fan commented
              Editing a comment
              As long as Abby is on screen and Kate Mansi i rocking her scenes, I am happy. Look at that, LukeIsDaMan Days is making both fans and non-fans of Abby DiMera happy.

I'm so sick of them as well. So tired of seeing Chad stomping around and making demands to Rafe to either arrest his sister or go find his wife. Go find her yourself and stop badgering Rafe. Flowercity79, as far as Gabi living rent free in Abby's head, maybe it's her subconscious beating her up for what she did to her friend and never truly owning up to it. I am so waiting for the day when Rafe will truly stand up for his sister and knock the crap out of Chad.

Comment

• Chabby lover
              Chabby lover commented
              Editing a comment
              Abby's subconscious is not beating her up because she did nothing wrong. She had mental illness and apologized about what her mental illness did. That is all she needed to do was apologized. Gabi than went on to terrorize Abby and drug her while she was pregnant. Abby is seeing Gabi, Stefan and Ben because these are the people have terrorized Abby the most.

• Flowercity79
              Flowercity79 commented
              Editing a comment
              I wish Rafe would knock all of Chad's teeth out but it wont happen sadly. Chad is allowed to run around constantly threatening Gabi's life and its a ok! He threatened to cut her tongue out a few weeks ago. He is a sadistic freak just like his wife!

• ALoyalSoapFan
              ALoyalSoapFan commented
              Editing a comment
              Chad is allowed to run around constantly threatening Gabi's life and its a ok! He threatened to cut her tongue out a few weeks ago. He is a sadistic freak just like his wife!
              Flowercity79 That's exactly why psychotic psychopath Abby's Poetic Justice-Karma hallucinations of Stefan handing Chadwick his pathetic arse on a silver platter was w/o an iota of doubt mad funny! It happened a nanosecond after Chadwick spewed he's going to find Gabi and choke the truth out of her! He opens the door and Stefan beats the stuffing out of him, while informing him to keep his hands off HIS wife! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ

They were the only interesting scenes in what was otherwise a snoozefest today...it was hilarious at the end when she saw Stefan Ben and Gabi.

Comment

Originally posted by DivaSam1 View Post

I'm so sick of them as well. So tired of seeing Chad stomping around and making demands to Rafe to either arrest his sister or go find his wife. Go find her yourself and stop badgering Rafe. Flowercity79, as far as Gabi living rent free in Abby's head, maybe it's her subconscious beating her up for what she did to her friend and never truly owning up to it. I am so waiting for the day when Rafe will truly stand up for his sister and knock the crap out of Chad.
              Obnoxious, pathetic Chadwick slithering around Salem beating his baby boy's chest while huffing and puffing his unfounded spews, reminds me of when he did the same including in HK! Instead of Stefan did something to my wife, it's Gabi did something to my wife! Boy-bye! No class, no morals, adulteress, chain smoking, murderess, attempted murderess, psychotic psychopath Abby has been off the rails for years! She gets off and enjoy being an evil, vindictive, physically and verbally abusive banshee! Those are what makes Abby's true character! There are characters that I'm not a fan of but C&A are the only ones that I hate/despise/loathe with a gazillion burning suns! The only reason I haven't done as I've always done and FF them, they're adding years to lives! They are pathetic cartoon characters! It's a joy watching Poetic Justice and Karma make them screech, stutter, squeal, splutter as lunatic banshees! Kate should thank her lucky stars that all psychotic psychopath Abby did was her infamous slap! She could have done, as she did b4 and bash her skull in then lock her in the tunnel and shut off her air supply! Oh, Twin, of course psychotic psychopath Abby has moved Gabriella rent free in her pea-size brain! She told Gabriella herself that she is jealous and envious of her and wants to be her! Sending Gabriella to prison for a murder she committed in her right mind wasn't enough! She wants final revenge for Chabi being in love by doing to Gabriella as she did Andre and murder her! Gabriella must take out a restraining order and kick the pathetic moochers and squatters from her Mansion! In fact, it's long over due! They are taking her gracious & generous hospitality for granted! Oh, well, soon and very soon, it will be bye-Felicia! There's a padded room and a straitjacket with your name engraved on them!

Comment

• Flowercity79
                Flowercity79 commented
                Editing a comment
                Not sure if you watched but i am giving you a spew alert in advance. Kate said that Abby needs help, preferably in a locked room Lol! Our sentiments exactly. Oh..and Gabi told Rolf that maybe Julie got a pigs heart lmaoooo twin i burst out laughing! Aside from Chad's pathetic raving, it was a great episode overall! Abby was hiding behind the couch like a coward and once again hallucinating my 3 favs: Ben, Stefan and Gabi

• ALoyalSoapFan
                ALoyalSoapFan commented
                Editing a comment
                No, Flowercity79 I haven't watched...thanks for the spew alerts! ๐Ÿ˜€
                Kate said that Abby needs help, preferably in a locked room
                No wonder psychotic psychopath Abby attacked Kate! ๐Ÿ˜ฎShe knows w/o an iota of doubt that she belonged in a padded room wearing only a straitjacket, years ago! Obviously, the truth hurt poor wittle no class, no morals what Stefan called her Abby's feelings!
                Oh..and Gabi told Rolf that maybe Julie got a pigs heart lmaoooo twin i burst out laughing!
                Now tell me RC doesn't grant wishes?๐Ÿ˜€ Instead of rodent's heart, it's a pig's heart! Oh, and the shout-out to the padded room! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚ I love/adore/admire Emmy Award winner RC! He is the man! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• LukeIsDaMan
                LukeIsDaMan commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh RC definitely does grant wishes, that's for sure.

Originally posted by dee2 View Post
              Good scenes. I appreciate seeing Abe. He needs a good story. This is a new drug, as I understand, so it may take
              a long time to leave Abby's body.
              I haven't seen today's episode but this sounds like a very reasonable take on the situation.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X