Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Thursday, May 14th. Preview

Jake rejects Gabi's attempt to help him regain his memory. Evan & family await in court for his verdict. Lani wants to confess the truth about Kristen to Rafe. Jack, Jen, & Chad rally around a dis-oriented, Abby. Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps

This story is dumber than dumb. If they wanted to let KM have an exit story they should have let her and Chad have marital issues to give her a reason to leave town for a while. That would have much better.

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank the soap gods they let Abby and Chad remain solid. I would rather this than marital problems, especially to the point where Abby has to leave. This is okay for me. I like when my favorite couples go through rough times together.

Abby is not having a relapse at all. She was drugged and that drug is causing her hallucinations and it affected her brain chemistry. I feel bad for Abby. I love that she has her parents and Chad being there for her. I love that Chad is so loving toward her. I love seeing them together.

Comment

Even if the drugs left Abby, she is still acting out which we have to delve in more questions regarding Abby. And if it is drugging, we want to know who and why?

Comment

• Mewt
        Mewt
        Executive Poster
        Mewt commented
        Editing a comment
        What do you mean if it’s drugging. That has been established on the show.

Seems like a good episode. Jake rejects Gabi. Lani wants to confess to Rafe. Abigail love ones rally around her

Comment

Originally posted by Harmonica1985 View Post
        This story is dumber than dumb. If they wanted to let KM have an exit story they should have let her and Chad have marital issues to give her a reason to leave town for a while. That would have much better.
        I really agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by dool2020

the fact that she thought she was looking at Gabi when looking in a mirror is kind of a hallucination. I mean not to split hairs here but I think trying to say they're apples to oranges when it comes to mental illness not really convincing.
          Yep! If Abby is seeing things, and the drugs are gone by then, clearly she is ill. It may not mean DID, but the very same thing she imagined regarding Ben back in 2016. She really needs to be locked up if she is hitting and screaming at people.

Comment

• mahdi
            mahdi
            Aspiring soap scribe
            mahdi commented
            Editing a comment
            Tiff, as I explained in another thread, some mind altering drugs have permanent effects. They change brain chemistry and can even alter DNA, like the infamous LSD. This appears to be that kind of drug. Hopefully, someone like Dr. Rolf can reverse the damage.

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan
            Scriptwriter
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            The drugs affected her brain. That was mentioned on the show. It has nothing to do with her PTSD.

The only dull sounding parts sound like this Evan thing which I don’t care for much and then the usual scene of Abigail is sick. wah wah scenes with her wailing, screeching, and carrying on are getting old and tiresome.

Comment

As bad as the writing for Abby is, I can tolerate a mind altering drug with a cure for her exit. Just not a revisit of DID​​​​​​.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X